Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 26. (Read 6536 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 12:46:57 AM
My opinion some airdrop is good, but more airdrop not worth.
But if you can recruit much referral for the airdrop, that is worth OK.
If you work for the airdrop alone like me, that is not worth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 12:46:20 AM
in a current market situation i think if we just joined airdrop it's not worth it, the reward is just gonna be too small around 2$ - 10$. i already joined so many airdrops and got that amount. that's why i can said this
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 12:41:39 AM
How many airdrops did I make, if the BF paid all the promised and these tokens really cost as much as they promised initially, then I should already have close to a million in my wallet.. And in fact about $ 50. I don't do airdrop anymore...
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
September 01, 2018, 12:34:15 AM
I think airdrop only wastes time. except if the airdrop has a bounty thread and they have a solid team. sometimes they don't pay tokens at all.

I noticed some good airdrops before because they organized a bounty campaign and has a good transparent team you can trust it but over all it is just like a bounty that in the end might not pay you and since it was an airdrop yes you can earn free coins but the value is not good enough.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 01, 2018, 12:29:45 AM
I think airdrop only wastes time. except if the airdrop has a bounty thread and they have a solid team. sometimes they don't pay tokens at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 12:07:15 AM
making money in the airdrop could have been. But whatever he does in the airdrop and with the result does not have a value that is too proportional. even sometimes the result of airdrop has a value that does not correspond to the desired expectations. the scam also much in it and it becomes another risk that must be faced.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 31, 2018, 11:42:52 PM
I have participated in a number of airdrops, some of which provide good returns but most are not valuable or even no tokens are distributed. The problem of joining airdrops is that most of them are useless and you just waste your time with a lot of worthless airdrop. However, I found that by reading whitepapers, checking websites and teams, you have a much higher chance of identifying a valid airdrop. However, doing all that is time consuming and sometimes I hope someone can tell me which airdrop I should follow. I have joined different airdrop telegram groups, but most of them install as much airdrop as possible. I have to go through a lot of trash to find the gold one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
August 31, 2018, 11:40:56 PM
In my opinion air droplets can sometimes make but because of the limited registration time it makes us forget more assignments.
What you mean?
I think with limited registration, it make airdrop worth.
You can imagine when airdrop only get 5% of 2% token sale (Bounty Reward Pool) Its mean 0,1% of token sales. Then airdrop participants limeted 5000. I think if airdrop get 20% of Bounty pool, and partisipant limited by 1000. It. Will make airdrop worth by 4x - 10x

The current Airdrop value is not much compared to the signature Bounty.

Both not comparable. Why?
Airdrop : 5000 partisipant get 5% of Bounty Pool
Signature : 500 partisipant get 20 - 40 % of Bounty pool
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
August 31, 2018, 11:17:23 PM
In my opinion air droplets can sometimes make but because of the limited registration time it makes us forget more assignments. But now too many Airdrops appear and they tend to become trash. The current Airdrop value is not much compared to the signature Bounty.

Yes, there are too many airdrop programs now, making most of them scam, to minimize that information on the main site of the project
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 31, 2018, 09:11:05 PM
You can just get money from airdrops but now there are many airdrops that do scams.
Much circulated information that at present to find honest airdrops and give prizes is quite difficult.
It's better to follow bitcoin because bitcoin opportunities to earn money are greater than airdrops.

Well to be honest  I haven’t tried airdrop yet but most of the statements that I have heard about it are all bad reviews. A lot of users that have tiried it said that it just a waste of time because most of it were scams.
Activity: 174
August 31, 2018, 09:06:27 PM
for now joining airdrop is like looking for 1 fish in the middle of the sea, if you are lucky you will make money but if you are not lucky then you don't get anything in the airdrop and you only work in vain
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 08:43:12 PM
I have been doing airdrops lately, 90% of them are trash or just gives a little less than dollar which is a big waste of time!
Maybe many participate in airdrops, because it does not take much time. I do not consider this a good idea. It is better to participate in the bounty. And it is better for airdropov to create a separate wallet, because there will be a lot of garbage. Well, again it's about choice, because life is always about choices mate.
Activity: 46
August 31, 2018, 08:32:52 PM
Well as for me I don't believe in airdrops
Activity: 26
August 31, 2018, 08:21:02 PM
All the coins I think it's worth it even though it was the result of the airdrop. They are quite sure that the airdrop could result from the usage very much. Because we do not know for the future about the airdrop. This program is very nice as it gives free coins without we should invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 03:01:50 AM
Yes many people following the airdrop channel. Every airdrop is full of participants because it's easy to do. But i think for current time, the rewards from airdrops is not worth it because many airdrop tokens have a little value or even have not value at all, eventually just becoming a shit coins. But there is no harm if you want to followed it  because the airdrop procedur is easy to do, after that you only waiting for payment. It's not takes so much of your time.
Activity: 210
August 31, 2018, 02:54:51 AM
You can just get money from airdrops but now there are many airdrops that do scams.
Much circulated information that at present to find honest airdrops and give prizes is quite difficult.
It's better to follow bitcoin because bitcoin opportunities to earn money are greater than airdrops.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
August 31, 2018, 02:29:45 AM
It is possible to earn money in airdrop but one's in a blue moon that is worth and valuable. I'm so happy at that time it is my first money and my first achievement in airdrop, it is good to work here as simply work.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:25:01 AM
I think doing only airdrops is wasting of time, I have a lots of tokens in my wallet that I got from airdrops which worth is no even up to 0.01$ after waiting for over 3 month thinking good thing will come out of the project. The best airdrop I can advise you to do is the one that come with bounty.
Activity: 104
August 31, 2018, 01:58:14 AM
Hi. I joined some airdrop but only few give their rewards to those who joined and some are only saying that they are not yet finished on airdrop that is why they did not give the reward until they already forgot. I also receive some token but has no value when I check. It is very disappointing but that's the reality in here that you find an airdrop which will only waste your time. Maybe I am not good in choosing the right airdrop to earn but I still continue in joining airdrop even it is not worth earning.
Activity: 276
August 31, 2018, 01:45:45 AM
In my opinion air droplets can sometimes make but because of the limited registration time it makes us forget more assignments. But now too many Airdrops appear and they tend to become trash. The current Airdrop value is not much compared to the signature Bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: