Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 27. (Read 6536 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 01:41:06 AM
At first I also took part in airdrops. When they sent the tokens, they went to the exchange. I received a maximum of 1.5 dollars. Now I try to participate in the bounty - let's see what kind of result there will be.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 01:37:39 AM
Yes airdrops is worth it and it's worth waiting for, you can easily gain money by joining airdrops. Nowadays many airdrops is scam need to donate some eth and runaway don't trust that airdrop.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 31, 2018, 01:36:00 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

It's worth it if you get lucky and find an airdrop that pays a reasonable amount, or one where the coin price increases dramatically - but most airdrops pay extremely little and I would say are not worth the effort.
Also be very careful of those airdrops that want KYC information - is it really worth taking the risk of submitting this in exchange for what is probably a couple of dollars' worth of coins?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:28:57 AM
Some time ago I just harvesting the results of airdrop and the results are quite promising. Yet it airdrops some time ago and is different from that of today. Such airdrops are very rare and occur once in a blue moon. Even I have received similar amounts from 2-3 airdrops, but usually they pay only around $5 to $10. And some of the airdrops just collect your information and then vanish. airdrop could produce.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
August 31, 2018, 01:21:55 AM
Me too i've joined many airdrops but I'm still waiting it to have an exchange patience is a virtue

Sometimes ETH from selling airdrop token is not enough to pay gas.
But it not make me stop join airdrop, because some airdrop token can give me free money between $ 10 - 20
But it very rare.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
We can either say yes or no about the value of airdrops, different people or different bounty hunters have different issues or perspective about airdrops though some have similar experience, but from my own point of view I think most airdrops are scam and fake only few are genuine and real, it doesn't really worth wasting your time, efforts and dedication because in the end you will receive peanuts as rewards.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
Airdrop is profitable by a chance if the project is successful or not. Many airdrop, but some of them has no value because the project is not successful.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2018, 04:53:28 PM
I heard the latest airdrop on crypto currency exchanges. then I joined a lot of airdrops. airdrop makers did not sent recently sent tokens. my effort has waste.
Activity: 239
Merit: 17
August 30, 2018, 04:50:43 PM
I like airdrop because it is literally free money but the issue with it is that most airdrop is not worth it due to the high number of participants.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
August 30, 2018, 04:50:13 PM
I consider this a dangerous occupation, since many airdrop require passage of kyc, and it is not known what happens next with your documents
I consider that on airdrop in general you should not spend time. Payments for them in general scanty, and unclear why in general there undergoes kyc. Also I do not understand why it is necessary for participants of the bonus program.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
Of course if you have a group in telegram you receive great money from airdrop , and if without the people it turns out not very much
Activity: 105
August 30, 2018, 04:45:35 PM
I don't like airdrops because i never get any decent rewards. Usually it is just few dollars and i don't want to spend my time on it.
Activity: 94
August 30, 2018, 01:50:08 PM
I would advise to engage in bounty campaigns, because for a long time, count a lot of coins, which you can then sell and make good money. Airdrops are not very popular now, because for 1 action comes 1 coin, which then can not be sold, since commissions are very large and the price of a coin is very low.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 11:34:44 AM
Ah now little airdrop on which can be earn , I think if to do only selected the can be stumble on good drops , and so of course come not more 5 dollars
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 11:31:28 AM
most airdrops today are not worth and a wasting time. getting a small amount of $ when you exchanging from the marketplace. much better to do a lot of bounties and wait for the rewards. thats for sure a real money.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Not all the airdrop is really worth,most of them are worthless. Much better to do trading or joining campaigns. You need to be careful enough by joining airdrop.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 30, 2018, 11:08:15 AM
Currently there are many choices of airdrops, but we must always be aware that many are scam, this is what makes us selective, if we just follow without analyzing and investigating the team then we can be sure we will waste time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
August 30, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
I consider this a dangerous occupation, since many airdrop require passage of kyc, and it is not known what happens next with your documents
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
August 30, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
I have not seen the people who have made good money yet, but it is nice to earn money just by filling out the form do another else noo need.
Activity: 87
August 30, 2018, 11:02:50 AM
Yes. We have alot of airdrop that even pay more than bounty... It is very good sometime to involve in airdrop, but you have to check the airdrop very well so a not to waste your time.
Pages:
Jump to: