Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 51. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 12:46:25 PM
I once took an airdrop program and needed a post on a sosmed account, but the token I received was small and to sell it was not enough to pay the fees I had to pay at the time, so my conclusion is that the airdrop program is not worth the time we spend, those who only focus on such a program will reject the opinion I am describing because I only give reality.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
July 14, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Airdrops and bounty programs are really making good money if you are a regular participant here then you can easily make your full-time income out of it just like I am making it on constant manner. There are good websites like airdrops.io, airdropalert.com, icocreed.com and also this forum bitcointalk.org are good places to start looking for good airdrops and participate over there. But you need to plan and manage them well in a spreadsheet so that you can easily track them whenever you want. I am personally working on 90 to 100 airdrops projects in this June-July month and expecting around $1000 worth of tokens to received soon by this month end.
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
I personally participated on airdrops and some of them are just waste of time and its just spamming your email. And I didn't want to join airdrops with KYC I feel like I was selling my personal info.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

Worth a try, right? It wouldn't hurt you if you list your wallet code to an airdrop. They basically give out free money for everyone who gives a damn about their token. There will definitely be a lot of people aching to be listed in these kind of airdrops, specially if it came from a well known developer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 14, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
Most airdrops are useless. Many of them will deceive you. And those who are not deceived will send you tokens that you can not sell for the reason that the commission will be more than the proceeds.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
I don't think that it is profitable at the moment, there are a lot of airdrops that are not paying anymore and that is not too good to be honest, but there are a lot of them which are good, but are asking for KYC or any other kind of proofs at the moment, and that is not good
Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 14, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

I participate a lot in different Airdrop, you can of course earn a little, especially if the project is good and promising, in time you can sell more expensively) Time is much less compared to bounty campaigns
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 10:56:34 AM
I prefer not to participate in Airfields, because I think it's a waste of time. Practice shows that 80 percent of everything I do is not paid. No doubt, I spend a little time, but I do not like to be deceived and not to receive coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
I think it's a waste of time.You will be sent a very small number of coins.It is better to participate in bounty companies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 10:46:42 AM
Lately, airdrops don't pay much, I  have seen a lot of airdrops paying as low 0.10$ equivalent of a token.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 10:41:30 AM
I will tell you once and honestly, just do not waste your precious time on such a simple divorce, since most of these projects will never be paid and you will be hoping, but even if they will pay it, they will be some crumbs

I think participating in Airdrop is not a waste of time, because it will not take much time in just a few minutes you can register your name suppose if those free tokens values go in future it's a jackpot. I am participating in few airdrops and still am getting free tokens every week. So if you have free time you can participate in airdrops my suggestion.
Activity: 367
July 14, 2018, 10:39:14 AM
airdrop is good  Grin i like it
Activity: 686
July 14, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
I don't think that airdrops are worth it, but you don't have to do much to participate in airdrops so there is nothing wrong in participating in a few legit airdrops.
I think Airdrop is good and worth considering because it can generate huge profits. just for now we need to be careful in choosing Airdrop because of the many scams using Airdrop. but that's no reason to judge Airdrop as it's still a lot of good Airdrop
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
I will tell you once and honestly, just do not waste your precious time on such a simple divorce, since most of these projects will never be paid and you will be hoping, but even if they will pay it, they will be some crumbs
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 14, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
I don't think that airdrops are worth it, but you don't have to do much to participate in airdrops so there is nothing wrong in participating in a few legit airdrops.
copper member
Activity: 92
July 14, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
Airdrop was worth three four  months ago .. but in thesedays most airdrops are scam..so before you join to a airdrop , be careful..  and   i think airdrop is the easiest way to earn money if you will find good  airdrops.
Activity: 135
July 14, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Airdrop companies do not take much of your time, so you can try to participate in several projects. If you are satisfied with the profit that you receive, then you can continue. But the profit from AIRDROP is not very big.
Activity: 48
July 14, 2018, 10:08:38 AM
Nope, the rewards are crap unless you get a lot of referrals every time (as in 50+), far too many participants and normally the ICO fails so you get nothing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:05:17 AM
The time of expensive hands has passed, but can come again in the fall or winter. In any case, you will not earn much, so do not lose yourself with the expectation of wealth.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 14, 2018, 10:00:01 AM

Well i would say no.

Most airdrops will not end up paying you either because the ico fails or because they are just complete fraud.
As for the ones that do pay you most of the time it they will pay around 5-10$ per drop and trust me even that will be rare.
Just not worth the time if you ask me. Take a look at some of the bounties where the payouts are much better
Pages:
Jump to: