Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 52. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 09:40:35 AM
You can do the airdrop. There is no risk at present. It just takes you to spend the time to pay. Do some tasks as required. If you do not affect your premise, you can make an extra profit by Airdropping.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 09:38:26 AM
I was taking a part in almost every airdrop last year and I made some money ,something about 600 $ in total.But this year I have stopped airdrops,there is no any profit of doing this.Maybe in next year the situation in crypto will change.
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 09:37:07 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Depending on your time, if you have enough free time can follow the airdrop. And I think it's pretty good because you can get the income from airdrop on the sidelines of your time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 09:36:00 AM
Recently, it seems to me that many people began to disintegrate into airdrops because in a greater degree people very often do not get anything at all, and if they do, then developers do nothing with the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
Airdrops is not very 'time-greedy' but if you had a high salary it has no sense to participate in it. It was only one high-profitable airdrop for me - it brings near 550$, but others bring less than 5$.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 09:32:21 AM
Airdrop is free,if you received the coins from airdrop and the coin will listed on exchange..then your blessed because you earned without capital:)
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
July 14, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

No, I think that Airdrops does not cost you the time it takes. You can take part in hundreds of Airdrops and you will not have any tokens at all. You can do it if you have free time with the Bounty campaign, you can be lucky once. You need to be very careful when read letters from Airdrops, because it may be fishing and all your coins will disappear from your wallet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 09:10:09 AM

Earn a month a hundred for beer can still be on airdrops. To earn more serious money you need to participate in bounty campaigns or trade on stock exchanges.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 14, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

It's worth it because I a lot of crypto people make money from joining on Airdrops. Airdrop were optional task if you have time. Maybe not an instant cash but it's free and if the ico project success then you will also benefit from joining.

I think it depends on the airdrop itself because I see that many airdrops giving their token with free and after we get those token, the price is too small so we cannot sell to take the profit. I think there are the airdrops that are worth to get but we need to find out by collecting one by one the airdrops so we can know which airdrops that will give us profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 08:13:33 AM
I don't think so. Most airdrops are just worth a little or almost nothing. Example is the hashgard. $1 airdrop thats funny. Unless it is something like the ONT then ill gladly welcome it. But for me Bounties are more worth doing
Activity: 81
July 14, 2018, 08:11:57 AM
My opinion is that Airdrop is very small earnings and it does not always work. A single distribution of tokens will never bring much money, it needs to be understood. Also, you will not always be able to sell tokens obtained with Airdrop because they will be very few. If you take even a quantity, then again this will not bring you the desired results. Based on this, I do not participate in Airdrop, but as for beginners perhaps this is the only way to learn how to earn the first tokens.
airdrop is still a worthwhile activity and not only for beginners. More senior members of the forum can also take part in airdrops in parallel with the bounty program.
Activity: 58
July 14, 2018, 07:46:58 AM
My opinion is that Airdrop is very small earnings and it does not always work. A single distribution of tokens will never bring much money, it needs to be understood. Also, you will not always be able to sell tokens obtained with Airdrop because they will be very few. If you take even a quantity, then again this will not bring you the desired results. Based on this, I do not participate in Airdrop, but as for beginners perhaps this is the only way to learn how to earn the first tokens.
Activity: 159
July 14, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

airdrop helps a lot of bounty hunter because airdrop will provide extra income because airdrop does not need to work to get airdrop coins just need to register and wait to get the airdrop coin ...
Activity: 361
July 14, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
I do only a few airdrops and I do not put in much time. I am not interested in airdrops. This is because most of them are scam and the legit ones pay very less. If you don't want to waste your time, don't focus too much on airdrops. They pay little and a lot of scams out there.
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 06:55:59 AM

I currently avoid most airdrops for now because a lot of them are either scams,poor projects that eventually gets abandoned or the rewards are just too small. Of what use is an airdrop worth 1-5 $
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 14, 2018, 06:54:57 AM
If I think at this moment Most air falls cheats and does not give anything in return. I have completed a few drops of air within a few months. I have followed the air token tokens several times and the results are disappointing until now the tokens are still stored.
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

very likely to get money from airdrops, therefore many people who share airdrops links on some social media like facebook and twitter but the money that we will daptkan relatively small so not worth the work we do
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
July 14, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

It's worth it because I a lot of crypto people make money from joining on Airdrops. Airdrop were optional task if you have time. Maybe not an instant cash but it's free and if the ico project success then you will also benefit from joining.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
It seems to me that Airdrop will not bring good money any more. Once you could get a lot of money. But in the aftermath of the time, I did not hear them.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:45:21 AM
I can tell you from experience that is worth it . I made good money with  an airdrop coin  . I don’t know if it was luck or what but I had more earning from  deeponion  airdrop than all my icos combined . So yes I could tell you if you find the right airdroped coin  it’s more than worth it
Pages:
Jump to: