Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 53. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:43:46 AM
I participated in over 100 airdrops bt earned only 5 USD. I believe that you can make a lot of money from airdrops but only if you are committed to that job. You have to build your profiles on social networks and only in that case you can earns decent money. I was participating only in Telegram airdrops, and that is not enough.
Activity: 88
July 14, 2018, 06:42:11 AM
altcoins will give much more profit than BTC and ETH but at the moment the market is in a strong drawdown..buy at your own risk, because to wait for profit long.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 06:38:37 AM
I used to participate in airdrops but at the moment I think it's a waste of time% 5 of 100% I got rewards
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 06:36:46 AM
airdrop is the most easiest because mostly we just need to like and share once. but the token prize is small too, and usually take a long time to distribute the token
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

I have a few acquaintances who are doing this. But according to them, only 1 out of 50 airdrops can give some money and wait until half a year to get them. So I decided that I will not participate in this, time is not worth this money.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 14, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

Yes you can earn money in some legit airdrops but its too little compare the earnings when you join in bounty campaigns.
I dont think its worth your time and work because some airdrops turns into shitcoins, it has no value at all , as well as an exchanger. Some are worth it, but most of the time they are scam
copper member
Activity: 112
July 14, 2018, 05:39:54 AM
Yes you can earn decent amount from airdrop alone. The thing is you have to be able to join plenty of them, and most airdrop as far as I know give tokens that almost have no value and if it has you can't sell it because it cover the gas fee. I would rather spend my time doing bounty rather that spending my time doing an airdrop. My first earnings came from airdropping though. But you can do both if you want to.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 05:29:13 AM
Well for me the airdrop are not worth as of now because their is a lot of scam airdrop are now becoming lie and also it is very hard to find a good one and also i prefer to do bounty than the airdrop because on airdrop you can gain a little profits
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 14, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
Some are worth it but others are just a way to scam people. Many airdrops just want you to mistakenly enter your private key instead of wallet address and viola your tokens are gone. So be careful.
Activity: 360
July 14, 2018, 05:24:02 AM
Airdrop a lot of Scam projects. But follow me you try.
July 14, 2018, 05:21:13 AM
There are still some airdrops that are worth it, because mostly of the airdrops right now is just a fraud or simply a scam. Users right now are doing or participating in bounty campaign it is more accurate profit.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
July 14, 2018, 05:19:12 AM
for me airdrop is very unfeasible as it only gives us a little money we better do something more promising like join bounty (airdrop only waste of time)
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:47:31 AM

whether or not an airdrop is successful, depending on the airdrop itself, although there is now a lot of airdrop scam but there is still the possibility to benefit from airdrop. I think there are still people who follow airdrop, that means they still have confidence in airdrop.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
July 14, 2018, 04:38:50 AM
I can tell you to use your time and channel it into something productive than filling forms for airdrops. They are not worth it if you ask, except the coin is already trading then you may be lucky and get something from it. Most airdrops are just a way to increase their telegram or social media community, the tokens usually don't worth much and in most cases you don't receive anything at the end.
Activity: 36
July 14, 2018, 04:35:13 AM
Airdrops is a good and fast enough way to earn. But you need to join their huge amount because for 1 airdrop you get usually a little. And unlike the bounty it will not be so insulting to get anything since you do not spend a month doing tasks for which you can get nothing.
Activity: 94
July 14, 2018, 04:34:51 AM
when I first got acquainted with crypto, I started with airdrop, I will tell you that it is not worth the waste of our time and effort
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 14, 2018, 04:28:47 AM
Participating airdrops needs a little time to participate. If you are a newbie in crypto, this is the best way to get an initial tokens earn money if there is a valie in the future. Just join in airdrop if you have time, but don't give your private info if the airdrop requires.
July 14, 2018, 04:28:21 AM
Once I participated in many airdrops, but I quit  doing it, because I did not get anything for a long time. But sometime later some of the coins  began to come))
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
I'm not entering all airdrop, some good projects are doing airdrop like vite for example, I just participating their airdrop because almost every airdrop is for shitcoin so it is waste of time generally.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
I used to get excited everytime I join Airdrops. I even downloaded a few apps just to be sure I don't miss any chance. But lately I don't feel the excitement anymore and I've come to realize that it's no longer for me. So I abruptly stopped joining Airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: