Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 54. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 04:25:03 AM
yes and this is my easy way to earn coin or token without investing money i just fill up some form or join on discord and do some task to get accepted in there airdrop rules i just hold my coin for longtime and wait the price high to have some nice profit
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 14, 2018, 04:21:59 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Well its like looking for a needle in a haystack situation.
But if the referral base airdrops, could make your time worth.
however with a lot of airdrops around, you could find some worthy and most of it useless.
and not to mention some airdrops that meant to scam or phished people. so be careful.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:19:42 AM
Participation in airdrop is quite simple and does not require a lot of work. Just register and join airdrop social media. However, usually earnings are low or none. Finding a profitable airdrop is very difficult and many of them turn out to be a failure.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
July 14, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
In my experience previous years airdrop are quitr good i hsveva lot of them who give me good amount of money which i currently use to invest in some stable alt coins but for this year 2018 airdrop are not good already they give cery few coins and it seems some are just trying to tske your personal identity and may used  to scam others. now i didn't join airdrop anymore to avoid to hacked my account.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 14, 2018, 04:11:48 AM
It's hit and miss with airdrops. You might get into some really good ones, that are attached to main big projects or so-called community coins that may do well, even without an ICO, or you may fail miserably with scam projects that don't even hit the exchanges. I wouldn't rely on these airdrops for my living put it that way. Airdrops are like a lottery ticket. You might get 50 bad ones and then land on a really good one. Your only risk is YOUR TIME. Also, I advise you use a separate wallet for airdrops, not your bounty wallet because you might land on a phishing site that will steal all your tokens from MEW.
Activity: 406
July 14, 2018, 04:09:03 AM

I was following airdrop since last quarter of 2017, but it was very nice that time, because the reward is high.  Nowadays, the reward is a peanut  but I still participate because it's free and sometimes it is a quality project the reward is less like 1-5 usd but it's a good way to raise awareness about crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 04:00:42 AM
Well some of the airdrops are really worth it. Just like hydro, they did not do any ICO and as of the moment they are doing good in this bear market.
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 04:00:18 AM
I can definitely say that their is really a pros and cons in joining and participating airdrops. Now that we have seen that several aidrops tends to be fake and scam it became a waste of time for most of us bounty hunters but still we cannot hold the fact that their are still airdrops that will definitely give you the right reward for join and participating to their airdrops.
Activity: 70
July 14, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
If you want to waste your time, then airdrop for you ) if not , then you need a bounty
Activity: 1078
July 14, 2018, 03:41:54 AM
I don't like Airdrops, so I participate in them very seldom because the most of the Airdrops are scams and you'll never get tokens for your participation. It is really difficult to find a worthy Airdrop today.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
July 14, 2018, 03:36:36 AM
Many participate in airdrops, because it does not take much time. I do not consider this a good idea. It is better to participate in the bounty. And it is better for airdropov to create a separate wallet, because there will be a lot of garbage. I earned on airdrops ~ $ 300
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 03:35:47 AM
Orient approximately for 5$ for ezch airdrop, and orient for 1 of 10 will pay you.
Todays airdrops want from us joining for all social and making some actions, its bullshit
Activity: 131
July 14, 2018, 03:32:06 AM
i think we get small airdrop,if you don't buy more coin you can't sell it becaus with small airdrop you sell but fee withdrawn higher than the money you get,except you cheat acc and you get many coins from airdrop,you can take profit from them
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:26:34 AM
You wouldn't believe it, but I've been involved in over 500 airdrop . And I made no more than 50 $ on that. )
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 03:10:58 AM
I tried to participate in airdrop , I did not like it and they did not pay me .. don't waste your time
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 02:50:38 AM
Airdrops... yes! They are worth it. because I personally believe these kinds of small term returns matter where we a certain amount of figures through coins which pay us some profit by the least amount of effort until a period of time and yes Airdrops are fun because the word itself says Air-Drops. where the tokens are being dropped on air freely with love. Tongue and I can suggest a few Airdrop sites like Airdropalerts and TokenDrops. As it takes minimum effort to register and earn a certainly unpredictable profit. Happy Airdropping.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
July 14, 2018, 02:49:46 AM
Yes you can make some money in airdrops, but not all are paying in airdrops because some of them are scammers and expect the small value of tokens if they are paying.
Activity: 484
July 14, 2018, 02:48:12 AM
Doing airdrops is a waste of time. These days they give you Just a small percentage of what those that participate in the bounty will receive.
Apart from that, most airdrops are nor legit. Once they hit their pocket gains, off they go. Don't like doing airdrops again.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 02:47:33 AM
I used to follow a lot of airdrop. but only a few who pay and the  paid value is not much, now I am dont want to follow any airdrop although promising a great gift.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
It depends. Some projects only require their participants to spend few minutes ever day writing some posts on this forum and they will be given some coins in return. If the projects are supported by many people, their coin’s price is usually not so low and the participants can sell them for a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: