Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 55. (Read 6572 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 14, 2018, 02:39:33 AM
Actually Airdrop is able to provide an income to someone but sometimes also often happens fraud so the participants do not have to focus too much on airdrop and try to follow various other campaigns when they want to achieve success in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 02:30:05 AM
airdrop could produce. some time ago I just harvesting the results of airdrop and the results are quite promising. Yet it airdrops some time ago and is different from that of today. for the time is filled with the scam and even a crypto has no value. This makes a lot of people might be a little annoyed and not believed to airdrop.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 02:19:07 AM
first may indeed be very interesting to follow the airdrops. Many unexpected surprises from results of airdrops. But the more I think the more difficult here found the airdrops that result. To this end I also feel now airdrops are not effective anymore.
Activity: 182
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 14, 2018, 02:16:38 AM
In my opinion, it is hard for you to make a profit by airdrop.
Because there are so many fraudulent airdrop projects, I don't think I will choose to participate.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:07:23 AM
I would state that the measure of token that is from the airdrop ought to be at any rate in the dollars cost of 15 USD to 25 USD and more on the grounds that If your lone into airdrops and lets say the token from airdrop has a USD sum in 3-6 USD it isn't worth of a trade in light of the fee base on what I know from past exchanges,  is worth 3 to 5 USD.
Activity: 490
July 14, 2018, 01:54:21 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
following the airdrop is a test of luck, because for the lucky ones, they could have gained a great advantage from the airdrop that even the work is not difficult.
I think it's natural that there are still many people who follow airdrop because in doing airdrop we do not need to waste a long time, so if airdrop is a scam, we are not so losers.
Activity: 107
July 14, 2018, 01:48:44 AM

Yes its worth to join some airdrop at a time. But todays airdrop is worthless all most of them are scam. Thier only few that legit but they only give small amount and it  didnt reach 10$.. you can't get good profit on it. Unless you cheat make a multi wallet
Activity: 616
July 14, 2018, 01:44:36 AM
Airdrop this time a lot of which ended a scam, I've followed a few times but did not get the token, if so very wasted time only.
Activity: 532
July 14, 2018, 01:32:35 AM
if you got paid and it has value then it is worth it but if you don't get reward then it is not worth it. joining airdrop is easy and it won't take a lot of time. there are many scam airdrop and don't make mistake sharing your information.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 01:25:25 AM
In my opinion its YES. it only take almost 1 minute to complete airdrop form. even airdrop gives very few coins to us but something is better than nothing.
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 01:15:04 AM

actually the income from following the airdrop depends on the followers owned, the more it will get more tokens. although the results are small but can be used for additional capital to invest in the desired altcoin. not to be seen from its value but its benefits and the process but also can add to our more adherence. but be careful in choosing airdrop because now many are potentially deceiving with the importance of profit alone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 14, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

There are still good airdrop out there but it is so rare, there is a super small chance of airdrop getting successful. Also in the current situation of airdrop most them turns to be scam or always fail to go to market. There is no serious airdrop right now so I think joining to several airdrop is just a waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 14, 2018, 01:13:41 AM
I have seen some people earn a lot of money from Airdrops, the last coin I have seen this is Hydro. Unfortunately, I missed that.  Undecided
You're right. Hydrogen is a huge surprise for those who participate in airdrop. I participated in the hydrogen project airdrop campaign from January 2018. And I earned $ 600 with hydrogen airdrop

Such airdrops are very rare and occur once in a blue moon. Even I have received similar amounts from 2-3 airdrops, but usually they pay only around $5 to $10. And some of the airdrops just collect your information and then vanish.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2018, 01:10:50 AM
Airdrop easy task that gives you little rewards compared to bounty.
Talking about worth it or not, I can say it is not really worth and just wasting time because not all airdrop are paying and mostly scam.
Activity: 141
July 14, 2018, 01:05:08 AM
I tried to make money on airdrop but I did not work , I quit and no longer participate in airdrop . I think it's a waste of time
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

I think its worthed the effort.. Since airdrop didnt requires us to do much effort and tasks, Sometimes we only need to register in their web and joint their telegram groups, what is hard by doing that? No wonder airdrops didnt offered you with a big rewards.. So i think the rewards will worth with your effort.
Not to mention there are too many scam airdrops right now 
Activity: 242
July 14, 2018, 12:43:43 AM

Don't have a free meal in the world!
We can see thousand airdrop event in this forum or airdrop channels. But most of them are scam, rubbish, data collection only.
I only can see that less than your fingers projects could give you money from their airdrop.
For me STAY AWAY
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 12:40:38 AM
You can earn, but you must understand that for airdrop very small payments
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 12:30:31 AM
Airdrops in general do not really worth it. Out of the many airdrops released this year, the only one that has appeared to be more outstanding is Hydro. 80 percent of the airdrops some of us did have become shit coins in our wallets. The allocation to airdrops by some of these projects is too small. I prefer bounty...
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 12:30:22 AM
I have several times participated not only in the company's bounty, but also airdrop, I can say that it's better for me, of course, bounty because people watch your videos and get it, but they do not buy everything! you need to look at the situation if you have a large audience of potential investors, then it is the airdrop for you!
Pages:
Jump to: