Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 21. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Great idea. I am a supporter! Would love to see your roadmap
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Buy Bitcoin
Oh cool. There was no such thing. The subject of wills is not very common. And I think it should work out great. After all, this really solves the problem with a bunch of documents, notaries, etc.
Activity: 98
Kindly intimate us with your road map. Thanks
Activity: 276
Why are people like this? No Whitepaper yet and you already want us to donate?

Get things in order please
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
This is interesting project. We need a proven method to seamlessly transfer our assets to our heirs for any unforeseen circumstances. I wish luck for you !))) Grin
Activity: 102
Great project. But I'll like to see more information dished out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
To transfer my assets and tokens from this project to my heirs, what will be requested? Private key?
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
You guys to my road map I forgot to add the date, at least month and year you specify. And something like that is uninformative turns out!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Interesting project, I think it's nice, I would recommend the design of a nice and intutita web page, in this way the investors will pay a lot of attention eh invbertiran, many successes!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This is a brilliant project and the total supply of 1000,000 is very encouraging.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
hello
the idea is great, community based and super low supply!
Maybe it would be nice to set up the community with mobile friendly app in order to make easy communication, for example trading signals o crypto news!
My best wishes
Activity: 142
I will await your bounty programs to move the project way forward good luck
Activity: 28
This seems like an unusual project! I absolutely love the idea of involving the community to realize every aspect of this project!!!
The purpose of this project is also extremely interesting and new. I will follow step by step every update while I join the airdrop. Good luck!!!
Activity: 53
we want buy and shell after drop Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I would never guess that a token will be able to be striven about inheritance and inheritors. Your project is very interesting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
In the modern world, where a lot of resources are hidden by the password, the issue of transferring these resources to descendants is very relevant! Very important topic! This issue must be resolved! Good luck to the team!
Activity: 62
Total supply is very less, I like this. This coin has a great potential and if you have got this coin, you should hold it for a while.
Activity: 20
Great project with awesome site, hope to see more progress and development, for this more investors will come and more communities will join and be a large community.
Activity: 139
WE LOOKING FOR MORE TEAM MEMBERS / PARTNERSHIP
Little typo here... "We *are* looking" Wink
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Total supply only 1 mill? If I miscount the digits then I am apologizing in advance. Beside, if you want the usage of this coin then I'd say total supply should be more than 1 mill for certain. As per investment scheme goes, some people would be happy to see 1 mill coin cap xD but I'd vote for mainstream usage rather then buy it leave it to sell for higher price. You know what I'm sayin xD
Pages:
Jump to: