Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 25. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
This project has good goal. Seamless inheritance in case something unfortunate happens to you. I will support this project and stay tuned in the telegram
Activity: 20
the best quality project I have ever seen in my life. I hope I can be a part of this project. I will definitely participate in this project. I hope the airdrop eventually comes to me as well. achievements
Activity: 26
sound very promising, i hope it can go live as soon as possible
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
So whats the premise behind the project? Users can store tokens on your platform and they are dispersed to the user's family if they want?
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
ALFA is a Decentralized Assets Hodl project, let's make the most active community
Activity: 448
The low supply will help increase the value to the sky high
Activity: 20
Awesome and cool interface. Im so excited to try too the new interface. Goodluck dev for this great project. Wishing for its successfulness. More power to this project!
Activity: 73
Merit: 8
cheaper and faster ? really, this is what crypto holder dreams. fast cheap for everyone. this project will going well,
Activity: 57
actually we need project like this, because all trading site already super slow.
we need faster place, faster gas with low cost. im going to support this project with all my heart
Activity: 68
i think if we want make crypto faster we need own trading site.
and then we need real bigger block for trading, bigger database, and bigger bandwith. that's all.
hope the best for this project
Activity: 493
Merit: 12
Thank you for showing interest with this project!
Activity: 357
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
I hope this will really be successful sooner, needs to be more active in social media to be able to spread the project.

Getting more people involve will really help the project. And I think to get them involve, you should set them a reward for them to be more enthusiastic on spreading it on their social media accounts
This is the best and easiest way for any project to get attention that it needed, and later on the support that will bring them to success.
Activity: 350
This is very interesting project . please provide some information about the project . official website link , roadmap , whitepaper, lightpaper
Activity: 322
Its look interesting, i wait your website and your whitepaper to navigate and looking for all star team
Activity: 130
The low supply will help increase the value much faster. If it can build up a strong community it can sustain in the following years to come. Is it launched on etherdelta?
Activity: 294
more info would be appreciated. good luck guys!
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 560
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
stop complaining !!!
this is what awesome project look like in just 1 million supply .
i wonder what will i get from the airdrop
Activity: 322
good project with clear details. invest here and you will get big profit. let us develop this project. when will be listed on exchangers ?
Pages:
Jump to: