Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 22. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 10
 The idea is great, you presenting a good vision on roadmap, i will participate on this token, goodluck dev
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Good to see the "hold" principle is been preached and the fact that it is a community based project is a nice one,please listen to the voice of the majority and you will excel
Activity: 574
I'm not a great professional in blockchain technology but perhaps you were considering starting on another platform not an ethereum because of cryptokitties?
Activity: 672
Good to see the "hold" principle is been preached and the fact that it is a community based project is a nice one,please listen to the voice of the majority and you will excel
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Interesting work! How about the bounty pool?
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Lets be a team and stay strond 2gether. if we stand as a community we will succeed !!
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I see this project is very exciting and interesting. But how can a project get run without a dedicated team? I think this project can be messy if it runs everyone. I think there should be additional information.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
why do you need team members? lack of member? does this project have no funds to develop the project? what is the requirement of being a team member? what is the job of team members? sorry too many questions  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This project is developed by a group of people who are fascinated with block-chain technology and ICO.
A great team,make the future better.
Activity: 18
This project is properly planned and the roadmap is quite detailed. I believe in this project and I will definitely support it. Hoping for  a successful launch of the project. Goodluck to the team.
Activity: 52
I like that the project is going on Airdrop and not ICO...
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
This project seems to be quite an impressive one and the roadmap is so simple and I'm waiting for more details, updates related to this project.. I wish all the best team!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
When the offcial site of ALFA token be alive on the net ?
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
It`s ok to start using Ethereum, but since the price is increasing (like today!) Alfa needs to start developing its own blockchain pretty soon. I guess there will be more info about this project once you release the whitepaper.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
cheaper tx is a good  requirement and it is what everyone will seek in new projects.i like the fact that it is a community token an i hope the community hoodls strong, had a look at the roadmap, 2018 will be great
Activity: 21
I like the uniqueness to find this project and this will definitely make it a worthy project for investors to invest in. I am supporting this project and together it will go to the moon.
Activity: 40
The announcement of this project seems to be simple but looks interesting.. I'm waiting for more information regarding this project like website,whitepaper and exchange listings etc!
Activity: 78
Alfa coin is very fast and cheap. It will bring much easity to crypto world.
Activity: 56
ALFA token makes assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
The project information is a little bit bare. But its how new project start. At least you're honest about it. I think as long as you have visions about the project, you're in the right direction. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: