Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 26. (Read 8143 times)

copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Developer, Promoter, Environmentalist
I'm looking forward to see an elaborate information on how this statement "All You Need To Know About ALFA avoid probate, and seamlessly transfer your assets to your heirs" will be achieve. All the best team.
Activity: 143
Great project... Obviously
..but how would the project team ensure the value of the coin always appreciate in value after getting listed on exchanges?
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
everyone is a team player
how can we get tokens?
just normally buy them?
I don't really understand that.
and what do you mean by distribute fairly?
looking forward for more information
keep it up devs
Activity: 133
Hi Dev!

The interesting project - will be successful. Can you give more info about the secure side of your project?
Activity: 122
I would love to have more informations about
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
not a bad idea to invest in this project, this concept has always managed to attract the attention of many people, I am very curious about your promotional program, ICO or campaign, I hope this project is successful, I will make this to be one of the list of good projects , I will watch the next progress
Activity: 8
congrats on the new beginning, i think you're off to a fantastic start, the open minded business theory of turning to the public for ideas is both underrated and under utilized. my only idea is to stay true to this way of thinking, even when it comes to hiring, prioritize the qualities you're looking for above credentials/qualifications. good luck, i look forward to following you along your journey
Activity: 39
Looking forward to making this project a reality. The road map should be reviewed.
Activity: 161
Merit: 16
Hope can be like bitcoin.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Quick suggestion ..dont be in a haste to list it.. Work on support.. Connection and all that
Activity: 70
so that the project succeeds in requiring its own private block chain, because competition in the market is very high. If the team technically solves this issue, then the success of the project will be.
Activity: 153
hi dev ALFA token is comunity token project right...
i have an idea to support this project ,
how about making some ALFA token forum?
Activity: 60
Hope to you can updated website , roadmap , whitepaper . That's will be great dev .
Activity: 56
Great idea from the end of the developer, the world is fast changing especially when cryptocurrency came in to our world and a token that facilitates the transfer of generated funds from generation to generation is a welcome idea and I will support such project. Please let's build a community on telegram and other social media. Great thinking and innovation.
Activity: 92
We will need to see the white paper and site in order to see the future of the project thanks
Activity: 350
If this project will make scriptually the world a better place, then I'm for it. Let's see what we offer developers.
Activity: 199
Together we can create a better tomorrow.
Activity: 146
I hear that you can confront the inheritance of assets, so I think that you can see how to solve if you use Smart Contract, I am very excited about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Nice project
I look forward on your success
Make your whitepaper now if you want help just PM me
Done send you PM. Looking forward for your response.
Pages:
Jump to: