Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 24. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Awesome crypto community project! very nice concept really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
"Everyone is a team member" nice. So what's exactly is my role as a team member?  Grin
Activity: 112
I strongly support the existence of this project, good luck in the future.
I am very sure all of these projects, and soon reached the pinnacle of glory.
Activity: 416
I will comment if the website, roadmap and whitepaper is already released. Please release this important informations as soon as possible for us to know more about your project and if possible, add some bounties. Thank you.
Alfa project has a good concept. However, i am looking for the roadmap and whitepaper of this program. It is good to know that you included on your thread that you are looking for a team member. Maybe this project is just fresh, but its good to let your viewers be part of your team as well. Looking forward for the next step of alfa, i believe that as time goes by the program will completely ready to face the brighter future of this project.
Activity: 568
I got acquainted with your wonderful project. looks solid and promising. I would like to learn more about your ideas - in the description it is clear not all and the information is quite small. I will follow your development. good luck to the team Wink
Activity: 74
This should be an interesting project. We need a proven method to seamlessly transfer our assets to our heirs for any unforeseen circumstances. Grin
Activity: 95
WHAT is ALFA token?

All You Need To Know About ALFA avoid probate, and seamlessly transfer your assets to your heirs
The most important thing ALFA token are distribute fairly to all the people's who apply the airdrop.

With ALFA token we will make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster , this is not one person project , everyone here in crypto world are involve , this will be The very first Community Token Project where everyone is Team players.
Contract Address: 0x0Ea623c45285CF85e2480d146cA6bBaF63b0975f

LOGO Contest : Win 1000 Alfa token make a better verion of this logo
https://i.imgur.com/n15GuNE.png

Airdrop : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1idcZAeSXF6BNtACMRQckvBjVfJfgG_AvIFLlxsSngtA/

Coin Name: ALFA

Token Symbol: ALFA

Decimal:18

Total Supply: 1000000

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ALFAc0mmunity/

Telegram: https://t.me/alfasupport
(submit your idea you will get reward)

WHITEPAPER : Coming soon

EXCHANGE : IN-PROGRESS  

Token Allocation

AIRDOP - 45% ( 5 rounds )

BOUNTY - 15%

LISTING TOKEN TO EXCHANGES - 20% (maybe less)

OTHER'S UNFORESEEN EXPENSES WILL BE 20%

This project is developed by a group of people who are fascinated with block-chain technology and ICO. If you would like to support us, please donate  ETH (ERC20 supports) to ALFA COMMUNITY PROJECT ,Without you we are nothing.
 https://etherscan.io/address/0xe85304ffb8705946bec4926c9558d143887d12b1
every single cents come from you will be use for , listing the token to exchanges , list this token to Blockfolio , WhitePaper , website , airdrop transactions fee's and more unforeseen purposes.

DONATIONS EXTRA BONUS
0.01 ETH - 100 ALFA token
0.1 ETH - 500 ALFA token
0.5 ETH -  2500 ALFA token
1 ETH maximum - 5000 ALFA token

Please be note , we not only accepting money as donations , we also accepts any kind of donations , such as man power , whitepaper developer , website developer , listing the token to exchange, let's us all the crypto community be ONE again , let's make history ONCE more time.

Here ALFA Road-map for the First Goal , we will releasing new Road-map once this Road-map complete.
https://i.imgur.com/YxxL9SL.jpg
Make this Road-map more awesome
500 ALFA token prize

WE LOOKING FOR MORE TEAM MEMBERS / PARTNERSHIP

SHOOT ME IN PM IF YOU INTERESTED!!!

how many participants will receive the token
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Its good to know that this project want to distribute the tokens fairly to those who registered. I am still looking forward of your whitepaper and share more about the concepts and ideas of your project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 277
I hear that you can confront the inheritance of assets, so I think that you can see how to solve if you use Smart Contract,
I am very excited about it.
Waiting for information of this project.

Good luck DEV... Cool
Activity: 46
I'm waiting for the implementation of the project, please add a poloniex exchange.
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
The fact that it's a pretty low supply of 1M tokens is pretty nice. When will the tokens be airdropped?
Activity: 68
ALFA project will make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster, really good news to us, wish it will be successful
Activity: 96
0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af
I look more potencial in this coin.. Cheesy
Let's help dev to make this coin success.. Cheesy

BTW, do you need Indonesian translation dev? Cheesy
I can help you, PM Me Wink
In the modern world, where a lot of resources are hidden by the password, the issue of transferring these resources to descendants is very relevant! Very important topic! This issue must be resolved! Good luck to the team! Cool
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I really like tokens with not very huge supply. So big thanks for giving them to us.
I really hope that eth block-chain network will be improved again and transaction fees will be lowered.
It will greatly help this project.
Activity: 224
wow im just amazed with the tagline of this project, knowing the fact that its involve people around the world it was great.. I feel like I could be the part of ur project... all the best for this project. Alfa token was another massive project
Activity: 41
I think ALFA Token needs a lot of social media to introduce it to the world..with low total supply this project is great.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
I think building a fresh and new token crypto is a challenging one! But I think because of many people who will want to join this community project, I think It will be successful as they will all have new and great ideas for a token to have a high potential. I know that you will provide more information about this token after you've gather more ideas whoever's going to join the community. I'm hoping for the best of this token.
Activity: 189
ALFA TOKEN is a project with grand style. It has come to ease our affairs. Dev should be transparent in distribution and make sure that participants get their share
Pages:
Jump to: