Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 23. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
nice idea, community tokenism, seems good and if i'm correct stronger community will end to a stronger virtual currency which will be a unique idea in case of facing success, wish dev has a good plan to prepare a great great community so we will be all in good profit here
cheaper tx is the end point requirement for new VCs and it is what everyone will seek in new projects
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
ALFA Token is safer and cheaper tokens but hopefully the exchange rate in the coming future will be high. I strongly hope it becomes a success. Success to the team
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Best project that i have ever see. I will watch this thread for progress so i can decide if will invest on it Wink Kiss
Activity: 32
The vision of this project is very interesting.
Your roadmap is very enthusiast, hope this give you project a good rating and more investors interests
Kudos to all the devs and creators for all their hardwork and efforts to complete and make this project awesome. Hoping for the success for the benefits of all.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I will watch with interest the further development of your project, I expect to see a more detailed roadmap and the embodiment of your idea into life. Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
ALFA Token is safer and cheaper tokens but hopefully the exchange rate in the coming future will be high... looking forward for your great success!
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
The vision of this project is very interesting. Kudos to all the devs and creators for all their hardwork and efforts to complete and make this project awesome. Hoping for the success for the benefits of all.
Activity: 2
Is there a reddit page for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
so the point is, you token is to help HODL assets to become cheaper and faster right? how do you plan to do it then? or am i not reading it correctly?
Activity: 134
If you guys need any help with infographics for your roadmap or any other material, just get in touch. Wish you success!
Activity: 5
Good day fellow Cryptoneurs, if you are interested in developing your crypto currency market platform,  Alfa token is the right place to be.  The future of digital coin marketing is growing, don't be left behind.
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Do you plan a Beta token after that? No joke, I like your ANN title, the "Hodl" is a proof you know this space Wink Good luck!
Activity: 31
It will greatly help this project. I really hope that eth block-chain network will be improved again and transaction fees will be lowered.
Activity: 125
This project is different from others. With such an interesting idea and use cases, I believe in its success. Strong community and low supply will do the bussiness here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
building  a big community with a support on hold asset , it just very intersted i think more people i think join on ALFA for get interaction
& discuss about project, i think Alfa have  a good idea for growing community .
Activity: 61
It is a great project and promising project with a capability to excel. ALFA had a potential to soar high in the near future, I can't wait to see it. Patiently following for more information to be given on the project.
Activity: 82
Well great Idea That all of us who were Involved here are truly one of the team now and Hope we could hear each one of us Ideas and Concerns how to make this Project Successfully..Hope you could see a Team that are really worth to be trusted and would never runaway..and also hoping we could also see your Roadmap and even Whitepaper.and lot would be satisfied ..Good luck!!!
Activity: 56
It is a great project. ALFA had a potential to soar high in the near future, I can't wait to see it.  Two thumbs up to the developer and the team behind this wonderful project. Keep it up guys.
Activity: 70

hello developer, I want to join your project, but I get this error in telegram, "Error
One of the parameters is missing or is invalid.
Click for technical details "
what I do?
Activity: 532
"Everyone is a team member" nice. So what's exactly is my role as a team member?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: