Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 18. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 10:49:55 AM
I dont think so, the majority of them are scams or useless but you can definitely find altcoins with a promising future and innovative ideas, like NEO, EOS and cardano, just to name a few of them.

Yeah exactly. Maybe 95% are scams but there are a lot of good legitimate projects. Tone Vays doesn't even understand most of the projects
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
BITCOIN TRADER 2016
July 21, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

No way, i know i realy billieve in bitcoin but thats not mean i dont like altcoins anymore because i realy billieve that altcoin is like a fiat currency also that we need to convert whatever coins we want to use for.
Activity: 504
July 21, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
I disagree if all altcoin is said to be a scam, like ethereum and dash, I do not think altcoin is a scam, because I've made a lot of money from those two coins. indeed altcoin it depends on the price of bitcoin, but that does not mean altcoin is a scam. because the proof they still survive until now.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
I dont think so, the majority of them are scams or useless but you can definitely find altcoins with a promising future and innovative ideas, like NEO, EOS and cardano, just to name a few of them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 21, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

no not at all. okay there are many scam projects in crypto market and it is very risky to make altcoin trading. but there are very useful and good projects as well, such as ethereum and neo.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

Lol that is compeltely hilarious. You think whatever people are working are a joke? That's not even funny. I don't know what you've learned here in crypto but everyone is taking their chances here even those scammers. Altcoin market might be full of scams right now but those altcoins you spoke of are legitimate and changed the cryto market.
Activity: 299
July 21, 2018, 09:27:10 AM
I do not think so. Yes, some of these coins are really a Scam. But not all. These are great coins and a good way to make money
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 21, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

what you say is not true, there are also good altcoins, a good example of altcoins is:
1. ripple
2. eth
3. stellar lumens
4. nem
July 21, 2018, 09:09:19 AM
It seems to me funny when on the forum someone write that I heard that someone said that all the altcoins are scam ..
Activity: 280
July 21, 2018, 12:30:11 AM
All altcoin is probably hard to beat in terms of bitcoin in the near future.  But can not altcoin is scam.  ETH NEO ... are being applied to ICO projects and they are very popular.  And a lot of people got rich from investing in altcoin instead of bitcoin
Activity: 29
July 21, 2018, 12:16:43 AM
Despite the fact that we can never deny the way that there are some altcoins that wound up as trick, it is essentially out of line to those altcoins who are really doing their best to satisfy what they guaranteed their speculators and some other individuals. The altcoins that I am hodling as of the minutes are those that I see some potential in it.
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 12:15:17 AM
You don't have easily agree with somebody statement as they have there own assess to make a nonsense news on a thread or else they are wanted to make panic the altcoiners holder for there interest in buying some coins in a cheap price. Everyone can make there own stories without proof of evidence gathered.
Activity: 144
July 21, 2018, 12:11:50 AM
If ETH is a scam coin, of course, it will not be developed by various ICO until now. Until now, the use of the ETH platform has become even more widespread. That's enough to prove that ETH is not a scam coin, ETH has also been proven by many communities with its continuing value growth. So not just bitcoin coins that avoid scam, but ethereum and some other coins are also free from the scam.
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 12:03:59 AM
Everyone can have their own opinion on this issue. But in any case, with the right assessment of the situation and choosing the right altcoin, you can help the market with crypto and earn it yourself.
Activity: 322
July 20, 2018, 11:53:39 PM
I do not exactly agree with this statement. Today, there are many projects that in practice have confirmed their usefulness and prospects for the crypto market, just need to carefully choose.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 06:26:36 PM
I dont think that all alts are scam its not possible if all altcoin is a scam. indeed currently the market conditions are less supportive, so from that altcoin that eventually folded. but for me ethereum may not be as easy as that scam. Especially by seeing the technology used so sophisticated. and also a lot of that make ethereum as favorite coins.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
July 20, 2018, 05:57:30 PM
Do you agree with me: all cyptocurrency sphere is the scam. But it is the right  time to get money .
Cash is always and everywhere
Activity: 314
July 20, 2018, 05:49:32 PM
It is not true! What about Ethereum, NEO, Monero, Dash? This coins is popular and they have the own place on the cryptomarket. Also I can say that all of them have the feautures which not able by Bitcoin.
Activity: 85
July 20, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

Might be true but if you are here to make money then you should invest in alt not in btc.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 20, 2018, 04:54:07 PM
Sometimes I hear this idea but you can't say that all altcoins it's scam. It's like to say that all people in China are asiatic. I agree that biggest part of all Alt coins mb SCAM but some part of this projects can create really good product.
Pages:
Jump to: