Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 32. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
If you want to earn a lot, then there is only one way out - to invest in ICO. For example, you can pay attention to this project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3412464.0http://
Without any doubt, I can say that the project is worthwhile, but you need to take into account all the risks before you invest
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think that is quite a risky decision. All in on anything can go catastrophically at any time considering the market we're in.
If you're into projects with massive potential but haven't been launched yet, i'd recommend taking a look at these.

I won't give you advice on how to spend your money, but maybe give some time for checking these out.

Fr8 Network's goal is to remove intermediaries from supply chains and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity fund utilizing blockchain technology.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Yes, it is really very risky and we must all very well to weigh and analyse before taking the decision to invest in any Alcon.
Activity: 238
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
Yes it is, because everything depends on the price of Bitcoin. if the bitcoin price decrease a lot, then you have more loss. Because of this reason is it a good decision to hold a bit of your investment in bitcoin or in dollar to buy the dip.
Activity: 154
Certainly risky. Better divide into two three 5 coins. In addition, the project is unstable. Look at a few altcoins and buy a few not to lose all the money.
Activity: 28
don't do that... this is a risky decision unless you know EVERYTHING of the project you will invest!
try to invest in more projects...
furthermore did you already conduct due diligence on some projects? Never put all your money into something without knowing what you're doing!
Activity: 182
If you invest in one altcoin, it can only be Ethereum or Bitcoin cash. If altcoins unknown or little-known it is better to divide into 3 5 altcoins.
Activity: 28
mmm...
this is not a wisely decision to take! please, consider to diversify your investments...
if this coin you will put your money in will fail you will lose almost everything...
conversely if you invest in many projects the previous scenario should not happen!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think you are making a bad decision right there my friend, putting all your funds in one coin will give you headache and trouble in the future you won't be able to have a back up or plan b incase the coin you invested will be good for nothing. Always remember if you want to be an investor then diversify your money do not focus in one thing, there are a lot of coins out there that is very good a has a big potential to grow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
$500 is a small amount.  I'd go all in on a coin I feel really good about.
It is much more important to learn how to properly manage this amount. If you do not learn how to manage small money, then you can not manage big money.
Activity: 69
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

not too risky if you choose a good coin even it is about one coin. as you say above, top 40 coins will be a good choice, and i agree about it. $500 is enough for you to start an investment for a long term.
Activity: 406
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
If you have a good project in which you are confident that it is better to invest a small amount in it. Split the sum into several coins not really make sense better to choose one worthy.
Activity: 62
$500 is a small amount.  I'd go all in on a coin I feel really good about.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
ive had to do damage control before buy going all in on one cion before, its def risky but it can go both ways, if you chose right you ould make good change.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
This is not actually a good idea. If you invest in just one altcoin and down down trend strikes again, all prices falls down what will gonna happened to your only investment? But if you divide your money in different promising coins, there are still 50% chances that you will gain your profit for the recovery period because all of those coins will recover more profit loss than only one altcoin.
in any case, the capital that you want to invest is better divided into several areas, rather than focusing on one or two projects. This minimizes the risk of loss and increases actual income in the future.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
This is not actually a good idea. If you invest in just one altcoin and down down trend strikes again, all prices falls down what will gonna happened to your only investment? But if you divide your money in different promising coins, there are still 50% chances that you will gain your profit for the recovery period because all of those coins will recover more profit loss than only one altcoin.
Activity: 644
I think that never need to rely on just one coin. Your portfolio should be compiled competently and have a minimum of 5-10 different altcoins. This, of course, is not a guarantee of success, at least in today's market situation. But in this case, your chances increase.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I find it risky if you invest $500 in one coin. Invest in 2 or 3 projects with $500 should be good to diversify the risks.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Depends on what kind of coin you chose to invest. If this is some very popular and reliable coin, then your risks are not very high. But if it is not so well known low cap coin then you have a huge risk.
Activity: 93
i think that it depends on your risk management i mean for me i would split it in two small cap projects (50/50) that have solid fundamentals and different price catalysts on their roadmap and take into account that you shoudn't invest more than your willing to lose .
Pages:
Jump to: