Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 33. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
If this single altcoin is for example Binance coin, it is not too risky, but profitable - even on following market it doesn't fall down at least.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Yes, investing all your money in a cryptocurrency is very risky, so many people here are recommending new investors to diversify the crypto portfolio to reduce risk. You can make a lot of money by investing in a cryptocurrency if your prediction is correct, but you will lose a lot of money if it's wrong because your cryptocurrency is a scam project or has been hacked. I think you still earn a lot of money if your portfolio is good and have promising crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?
Thanks
in this altcoin season where virtually every altcoin increases, spreading your funds to some better altcoin, the risky investment decisions you make especially in the cryptocurrency market. Coins that rise today can be completely discarded the next day due to price manipulation, you simply invest in 1 alt like ethereum and bitcoin, which has potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
More coins you choose, more chances to win. That is for sure. Actually I don't think investing everything in one is really good idea (if that is not Ethereum coin, but we are talking about basic altcoin aren't we?)
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
Yes it is to risky to invest in one altcoin because if your chosen altcoin were loss,all your money will gone.Much better to have 3-5 altcoin you had.For sure 1 or 2 coins will profitable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
It is risky to put all your money in one coin. What if the coin is fake? You will lose all your money. It is better you split it into different coins so that when profits come you can enjoy as well as when loses come, you will not be affected too much.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

If you want to place all the money in one altcoin, it have to be more perfect altcoin, such as Ethereum and LTC. It is safer to invest money in these two coins. You can choose any of them, or you can place the money in both. As well as after BTC, these two coins become more and more attention.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
In such a situation, investing in one coin is not stupid, but it's worth understanding that it's more risky than investing in a couple of coins. It is also worthwhile to understand at what time you are investing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Yes, quite risky, the market is falling to its lowest level, so if you focus on holding better and do not put all capital into any altcoin, that would be very risky. can lose big capital.
Activity: 140
It's a bold decision that will be bold if you invest all your money in a kind of altcoin if they are willing to pay a good price, they will chp you much money and if they discount you will Take a lot out of your focused investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

This would probably depend on how confident you are on your altcoin choice. If you truly do believe that you have done the necessary research and are confident that the altcoin/project will succeed then logic should follow that you should invest in it. Although conventional trading advice will tell you to diversify your portfolio and invest in multiple coins.

I've done something similar with my favorite project, Ethereum. 90% of my portfolio right now.
Activity: 294
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
based on experience and who the market goes. It is best to spread you initial investment in several currencies. It does not abolished the whole risk factor but minimized it. IF one of the currencies you choose depreciates you still have the other two to save you. and remember how volatile the market is if you are not keen you might loose profits or your investment.
Activity: 210
If you want to earn a lot, then there is only one way out - to invest in ICO. For example, you can pay attention to this project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3412464.0http://
An interesting project, I studied it for a few hours. They also launched a bounty program, you do not have to buy tokens, you can earn them.

I have long joined their bounty program, the conditions are tough, of course, but the rewards are great... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-llitenett-the-first-network-with-decentralized-payment-system-3412475
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Hi,

Thanks

It seems to me that investing in one coin is too risky. I would invest in different 5 coins, which are the most promising in the investment market and cryptocurrency. At the moment, a very interesting coin KIN, HOME, etc.which I can say only for the money.
Activity: 77
Dude going all-in is never a good thing. At least diverse a bit and make sure its not your entire paycheck.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
To not hold all eggs in one basket suits for such unsure and unpredicted thing as investment into crypto currencies, so, I think it wouldn't be smart to invest in one coin. The more successful way which has shown itself already is to have a portfolio of coins.
Activity: 56
We need to diversify our investment in all Altcoins equally investing in one coin will ultimately lead to loss all money or else money blocked
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Yes. Instead, it would be better if you divide your capital amd invest in 2-3 potential coins. This will reduce the risk of investment and also ensure more profit as every coin has different growth rate.
Some alts which you can prefer are Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero. All three of these coins are highly popular and have one of the best development teams behind them. Also, they have huge market capital and are widely accepted in the financial market. They are good coins and you can expect good profit gains from them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi,

Thanks
The first rule of trading-do not keep all the eggs in one basket! This also applies to cryptocurrency. If you have 2 - 3 different coins, you will get freedom of action. When 1 coin goes down, others can grow...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I would not do that. I do not want to invest money in one coin, a very big risk of losing money. I would divide this sum into 5 equal parts. in this case, the loss of money is less risky.5 off the top 20  Grin
If there is enough money, then there is a very good investment potential, if you make a contribution to all 20 rating coins. but nevertheless Everything depends on the volume of your state.
Pages:
Jump to: