Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 37. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
If the currency comes to revenge you will profit enough but if it ends up not returning you no profit and return you prejudice will be a bad investing. In my view the best to do and fractionate the capital in by the 4 times and dividilo in currencies that have a real project behind it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The risk can be very easily justified so I recommend all the same to take a risk and try to do something to take away your Bank for example, I think I agree, it's worth the risk.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
I'm afraid if all my money is in one altcoin,what if scam like bitconnect? Your money will easy lost so it too risky
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I have 100 different token Cheesy
Buy and hold for long term
Activity: 78
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

Investing all your money in only 1 coin is a bad idea. You should buy more than 5 coins or tokens
Activity: 308
i would definitiv split the invest to more than 1 altcoin !
there are so mouch goot project with less price

Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
If your 1 coin is a solid project then that is the best investment. For instance, my best projects are those with resistance just above ico price. Those that dip too much no. PRojects like Elastos, Man, UBT
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi,

Thanks
If you are confident in your coin, well analyzed the market before buying, it is really better to leave a small amount on one coin. If you are not sure, you can try to split it into 2.
Activity: 207
If this is your last money it is better not to do this because this topic can burn and you will be left with nothing. This is a very big risk it is better to invest but not all or to get a safer amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
yes its too risky and silly even if you so much believe that alt but still there is a big risk. if something bad happen with this alt than you will lose your all money. look the Centra. i bought too but i sold it in december. if i hold and as you know price goes cents in one hour. so its better to make an portfolio.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Yes of course that it is risky, if that alttcoin gets dumped or the price collapses, you are going to lose all your money because of not diversifying among all the other cryptos that are listed.
Activity: 350
You can invest all money in just one altcoin only if that altcoin is really unique and interesting white paper. Also, it should be really undervalued and there is almost no risk in investing at all. I know it is hard to find that gem, but there is some out there and you just need to find them.
That's too risky strategies..
Even a good coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum are having a drop on their price almost 5% in this month.
Think twice, if you want to save your money and make a profit, never invest all your money in just 1 place.
Activity: 40
Yes that is way too risky. You need to get spread out. Obviously it's nice to be all in one coin and have it spike and make a killing, but if it drops, you're screwed! Build your portfolio with many different coins.

Activity: 427
I think putting all you money in one altcoin is risky no matter how potential the coin is as anything can happen to the coin at any point in time. You shouldn't put all you eggs in one basket. Why not spread out the money in different coin that are also potential and stable and then you can coverup for a loss from one coin with the other.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
i think holding 3 - 5 coins are ideal. 1 is too risky.
Activity: 448
In my opinion, diversifying your savings is a better way than investing in just one coin. In my way of thinking, searching for other reliable and promising coins is always good in crypto.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
Hi,

Thanks
Invest in 2 or 3 coins however small, the market is highly volatile and there's no guaranty you can make profit from one coin, just take three coins with good potential, so you will either make a profit or break even, your chance is good to compare if you invest in one coin.
Activity: 350
You can invest all money in just one altcoin only if that altcoin is really unique and interesting white paper. Also, it should be really undervalued and there is almost no risk in investing at all. I know it is hard to find that gem, but there is some out there and you just need to find them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
You must not do all-in to just one project, if something happens to this project, for example can be big fud, and your money can drop %50-60 easily, because of this you must invest to few separate altcoins.
Activity: 112
You should be diverse with coins options, investing all in an altcoin that has a high success rate but also a lot of risk. No one can know that the existence of such altcoin. Instead, the choice of multiple coins is flexible and complementary. It will minimize risk and optimize returns better.
Pages:
Jump to: