Pages:
Author

Topic: All my money in 1 altcoin - Too risky? - page 39. (Read 7721 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Ofcourse its too risky. With this risk, you can earn huge amounts of money. but you can also lose all the money you have. It will be better for you to allocate more than one coin to your investment Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Yes it is much more riskier than what you probably think that it is, so the best thing that you can do is just to try to diversify in at least, two or three coins between all your budget.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Best of the best, You need to invest your hard earned money in a different project that has potential.

It's not the best idea to invest only in one altcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
You're absolutely right, it's a big risk. As you know, cryptocurrency is characterized by volatility, which leads to sharp losses and Vice versa, to a sharp rise in price. In this regard, I would advise you to have many different coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
It makes sense because we already know that cryptocurrency is volatile in nature. It can go up today until tomorrow and will suddenly fluctuate the next day. So i think it's okay if you invest your money to different cryptocurrencies than just investing it to one.
Activity: 378
I do not need to do invest just 1 altcon think it's a big risk and quite profitable. But you decide because it's your money my job only to give advice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
I think it's to risky to invest on only one coin. It doesn't matter, how much money you invest. But it's too important to invest on min 3 coins, I think.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
i wouldnt go all in to one single altcoin. but if you want to do so, i advise you to invest in a project at top 10 @ coinmarketcap. because otherwise it might be very risky for you. maybe projects like ethereum or neo are more or less safe for all in.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's not so important where you invested your money. More important is how you manage money. Even 500 dollars can not be invested in one coin. The risks are very large.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
if you invest like that, there are only 2 possible possibilities .. you will get multiple times doubled or you will lose your money just by once refresh only, your chances to earn big money is big. but also calculate the risks that you will face
That's right! Too much risk. If anyone invests all his money in just one altcoin, he much is sure 100% that this altcoin will increase in the few hours or days later, or I think this is impossible because no one can predict that. So to minimize the risk we should always devise our investment in multiple altcoins, at least if one of them fall the other one can rise, We should avoid any kind of huge risk and thinking for the best options.
Activity: 97
It is always risky. Too risky. It is better to diversificated portfolio.
Activity: 168
if you invest like that, there are only 2 possible possibilities .. you will get multiple times doubled or you will lose your money just by once refresh only, your chances to earn big money is big. but also calculate the risks that you will face
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
We need to diversify our investment in all Altcoins equally investing in one coin will ultimately lead to loss all money or else money blocked
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
I advise you to invest in a few coins. Especially Bitcoin and ETH.
Well, investing all in only one coin ain't safe. As if the crypto fails to meet up the expectations, then you have to bear a heavy loss. So it's better to invest in parts, especially in the trusted and the established ones so that if one fails, the loss gets covered from the rest and moreover this diversification will reduce your focus on one particular coin. Due to BTC's governance in the market, I suggest you, invest a major part of currency in it and rest in the ETH or other altcoins...
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks

We all know Cryptocurrency markets are very volatile & we cannot predict what will be going to happen tomorrow. investing all your funds in single altcoin can be riskier or it can be profitable, its all depend on coin or token which you are investing. if you invest in some already established projects like Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, ADA, KMD, STEEM, XLM, XEM, KCS, BNB, HT, Monero, Dash, BCH, LTC & most important BTC your risk losing investment will be lower. As you said you are little investor why don't you invest your all funds in NEO, Just hold it for a long time you will get passive income in terms of GAS also there are chances of getting free airdrops to in future. Neo is presently Down around 70% as compared to its ATH Value & its good time to enter in NEO.
Activity: 434
I advise you to invest in a few coins. Especially Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It is a very big risk to keep all the money in just one coin. But sometimes this risk can be justified and you will get a big profit. If you know how to choose coins that will grow soon, you can invest in one coin. As an investor I don't recommend to act this way.

Yeah don't put all your money in just one basket, remember that this is a high risk investment and you should diversify it also to other currency which you think has potential to grow. In this way you reduce the risk of your money as other coins can absorb your loses if the other coin has lower its value.
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
No-one ever got wealthy diversifying. If are are bold, confident, and believe in your vision go for it. You must however be able to stomach the pain if things do not initially go the way as intended.

This is where believing your vision comes in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Hi,
the altocoin market is so variuous and there are dozen of interesting projects that can be supported.

But  i'm a little investor (500$) and i'm seriously thinking to put all my money in only 1 project I think is very good which curretly is in the top 40 of altcoins. I don't want to say the name because my topic wants to be very general: what do you think is the risk  by doing so? Should I invest in 2 or 3 coins instead?

Thanks
If you only invest in 1 Altcoin course this is very risky. Yes maybe you think the coin you hold good but you never know the future will be like what. What would be good to continue or even disappear? So I suggest holding a few coins if you want to invest and do not just focus on 1 coin.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
Hi,

Thanks

Even if you are a small investor, you should also diversify so you will not be in a total loss in case there is a bear trend, diversification will always the key in cryptocurrency investment I have not known a holder who just concentrated in one coin, even if it is bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: