Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 46. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 08:05:40 AM
Hugly been developed with cryptos only true decentralsed smart contracts and will have cryptos first rolling peg (similar to banking systems) so price will rocket.  Answering the treads title - Bitbay is worth buying for sure!!
Activity: 22
July 28, 2018, 12:42:27 AM
It seems to me that now there are promising coins such as EOS, Cardato and Zcash. But I think that now it is risky to buy any coin, it is better to wait for the next drawdown in the market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
July 27, 2018, 11:39:02 PM
Yes they re are several that have been around a long time and still have a lot of room to grow. These coins would be Ethereum, Litecoin, monero, zcash ripple. These are all really great coins and are still worth investing in!!!!
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 27, 2018, 10:08:19 PM
It depends on which one is growing at this time...
If I were you, I would not that a coin that is obviously growing, instead I will look on a coin that has a better potential so I can earn a lot of profit.
With the big competition in the market, you can surely find a coin that might rise in the future, just don't be lazy in looking for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 08:48:45 PM
It depends on which one is growing at this time...
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 08:47:04 PM
There are still a lot of good coins available right now despite all those coin who just died out. Its just a matter of how well you do your research and how well you look for those coin. If you have no idea you can't go wrong with the big guys and the popular coins available. I have been buying altcoins for a while now and making decent profit out of it.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
July 27, 2018, 08:39:41 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
if you buy alot of bitcoin and etheruem that year(2015) your rich right now bro, btw my advice to you when buying altcoins better to do your own research about the altcoin you want to invest, better to buy altcoins in top100 in CMC.
Activity: 113
July 27, 2018, 08:33:47 PM
If you're a newbie, I'd recommend you to go for some of the more popular projects, ethereum for example, right now NEO, EOS and cardano are great options too, maybe ripple also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:32:29 PM
Depends on which term you plan to hold coins.  If for a short term, I would advise investing in BTC or ETH.
I do not agree with you at all because if we are planning to buy bitcoin and ethereum it is more suitable for long-term investment,
because if we invest short term with bitcoin and ethereum then we can lose
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 08:26:10 PM
There are too few usage in EOS. It is better to wait a few months before investing.

I wouldn't invest in EOS until its issues are properly fixed. There's too much centralization, especially in the arbitration process. Larimer proposed a new constitution to help fix this, but it's going to take quite some time before it becomes adopted by block producers. Right now, EOS is between the $8 - $9 price range, compared to it's All-time-high of $12 per coin. Maybe after everything gets sorted out, prices would start to rise back up again.

But until that happens, I think that it would be best to look out for other altcoins which are usable and promising for long term investing. I'd choose Cardano, NEO, and Ethereum as altcoins to buy and hold for quite a long time. The reason for this, is because such coins are decentralized and have prominent development teams behind them. Their communities are very active and friendly, which makes these coins ideal for holding into the future.

Smart contracts are the future, so I guess that cryptocurrencies which provide such features, will be the ones that are worth buying and holding for a very long time. Wink
Maybe I'm crazy but my suggestion is some stable coin such as DAI...
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
July 27, 2018, 12:36:35 PM
There are too few usage in EOS. It is better to wait a few months before investing.

I wouldn't invest in EOS until its issues are properly fixed. There's too much centralization, especially in the arbitration process. Larimer proposed a new constitution to help fix this, but it's going to take quite some time before it becomes adopted by block producers. Right now, EOS is between the $8 - $9 price range, compared to it's All-time-high of $12 per coin. Maybe after everything gets sorted out, prices would start to rise back up again.

But until that happens, I think that it would be best to look out for other altcoins which are usable and promising for long term investing. I'd choose Cardano, NEO, and Ethereum as altcoins to buy and hold for quite a long time. The reason for this, is because such coins are decentralized and have prominent development teams behind them. Their communities are very active and friendly, which makes these coins ideal for holding into the future.

Smart contracts are the future, so I guess that cryptocurrencies which provide such features, will be the ones that are worth buying and holding for a very long time. Wink
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
Depends on which term you plan to hold coins.  If for a short term, I would advise investing in BTC or ETH.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 04:25:15 AM
For people who thinks alts are dead, you only have to look to the mid term bull runs from 6k in early Feb and about 7.2k a couple of months later. Alts were doubling in a day or week. I've no idea how far this Btc bull run will go or how far it will pull back, but when it finds some calm stability I've no doubt that alts will go on a massive run. There's no way to time it; but I'll be hopping on board as best I can.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 09:54:39 PM
Cnd,xlm,iota and qtum is good choices to buy
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
July 26, 2018, 09:48:36 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Altcoins is worth buying just choose a altcoins that has a potential to give you a huge profit from it like top 100 altcoins.
Activity: 41
July 26, 2018, 09:47:24 PM
Just Bitcoin. Altcoins are increasingly in the market, so you can not know exact altcoin showcase short and medium term expectation. Wink
Activity: 176
July 26, 2018, 09:46:04 PM
for us the coins we deserve to buy and can produce good profits especially we get some altcoin.
bitcoin, Ada, ltc, TEN and ethereum.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 09:42:18 PM
If there is a profit in your hands you can sell altcoin to be able to turn capital investment. All transactions are meaningful if they give you profit and safety then you can do it.
Activity: 27
July 26, 2018, 09:41:29 PM
there are various types of coin you should look for, let me help with that:

Long-term - something that warrants a blockchain. Not every idea needs one. Something that will or could disrupt an industry. Something that solves a real-world problem, not just a convenience. Active and experienced team. Professional communications. Excellent website with transparency. Low market cap. Residual application or multiplicity. Clear roadmap and low barrier to entry

Short term - hype-worthy but not yet hyped. Low supply and low market cap. Masternode or lending. Moderate yet legit exchange. Volume over $50k. Tangible incentives. Active team/communications.

Basically, you can choose a shit coin with a low entry point and if it's hype-worthy, goodwill will do the work for you. XIOS is a prime example. Look for a pump and dump trends and see their signs before they happen.
Activity: 85
July 26, 2018, 09:38:55 PM
I'm not going to sponsor a coin as many do here, but I will give you some tips that will help you choose some interesting altcoin. Really what separates shitcoins from altcoins are Good vision, roadmap and some passion and know-how. At this point in the blockchain, there's a brilliant amount of potential, it simply comes down to how hard those individuals want it. Shitcoins are looking for short-term gains, while possibly offer some platform it probably has no growth envisioned and this is the ask jeeves in contrast to the .com boom.
Pages:
Jump to: