Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 47. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:35:39 PM
Get some SHT, dynamic dev, anon and absolutely new worldview. The lead dev on Shitcoin was intensely engaged with Nigeriacoin so absolutely appropriate on there also. Going to be circulated per ICO, so bounce on that prepare that is going to supplant BTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 05:30:46 PM
I think this depends on how or the level of you risk appetite, low risk appetite, I would go with the likes of ETH and Dash
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
not only bitcoin is worth buying . yeah you are correct at some point , most of the new coins are craps nowadays . just do a good research then you'll know that there are good coins too

There are coins now were most of it was just a shitty coins actually. so the wisest things for me to find the potential altcoins is we must do check

the coin first before you invest in it now if you find out it is worth to buy well then go, it maybe there  lots of coins now but still there are few

that can be say is worth buying of course.
Activity: 182
July 26, 2018, 12:42:14 PM
Crypto market is not mature yet.It willl take time to mature.Trade according to market situation.Study altcoins in detail and choose the alts for long ride having strong technology and bog potential.Alts will give huge return very soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
July 26, 2018, 12:40:09 PM
There are actually lots of alt coins nowadays who are profitable and really worth buying like ETH and NEO,wherever you wish to put your bitcoin it really depends on the flow of the market so be vigilant which coin you'll put your investment. All are worth it, they just have a matter of time just be patient.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 12:38:47 PM
I could advise you some coins that  I hold and believe in. But you need to learn to research projects on your own, people on this forum are just doing their job, it's a pure marketing)
Activity: 276
July 26, 2018, 12:21:35 PM
not only bitcoin is worth buying . yeah you are correct at some point , most of the new coins are craps nowadays . just do a good research then you'll know that there are good coins too
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 26, 2018, 05:27:09 AM
From my point of view, ETH is the most suitable alt here, Eos is promising too, Ripple will be the good variant for trading but not for a long term projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
July 26, 2018, 03:56:00 AM
If you're looking for a risky investment; Xtrabytes is planning to reveal their new CEO/COO in the coming two weeks. In case this goes ahead as planned, this would finally resolve the biggest red flag of the project (anon team members).

Went down from 0.80 to 0.3 cent, so significant growth if they start to deliver.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 25, 2018, 02:15:10 PM
I like trx, xvg, nano, neo, iota. And ETH. THEY ARE REALLY GREAT COINS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME. AND STILL HAVE ALOTOF POTENTIAL TO GROW

Among the list of coins, you've mentioned, I would like to discard XVG (Verge). This is because it has been hacked several times, where the attacker was able to double spend the coins successfully. Verge's development team has been unable to properly fix such vulnerability, making it useless as a cryptocurrency, IMO. However, altcoins like IOTA, NANO, TRX, NEO, and ETH are worth buying because they're actively being developed, and vulnerabilities are constantly being audited by their own development teams.

Ethereum has the most professional and dedicated development team in existence, which explains why it has been successful next to Bitcoin. It's going to upgrade to become a more scalable cryptocurrency for the masses with its Raiden Network, Plasma Framework, and Casper PoS scalability improvements. Things like these make it worth buying and holding for the long term, as it rises in price according to demand in the mainstream world. Other coins such as NANO and IOTA are near instant and provide zero-fee transactions making them practical for micropayments worldwide. On the other hand, there's Tron (TRX) and NEO which are highly prominent cryptocurrencies that serves as an alternative to Ethereum. They provide smart contracts, and several other functionalities which are quite promising, as well as, constant development and innovation. And lastly, I would like to add Cardano (ADA) to the list which is also a smart contract platform with a promising development team and community. Therefore, coins like these make them worth buying and holding for the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 150
July 25, 2018, 12:42:31 PM
Now you can invest in ETH because the price of this coin is low.  And I think in a few months you will make a profit.
Activity: 178
July 25, 2018, 11:46:12 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
XRP and NEO is the best good buying worth now. At this moment it's having a high volume price and it is a very potentials coin. I would recommend you to have held these coins from this end of the year. I believe it's will bring you a big profit.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 11:39:41 AM
Altcoins worth to buy now are ETH, EOS, NEO,XRP, XVG and Monero. You must add these coins to your crypto funds now, they will give you big profits in future.
ETH and EOS are really very good coins and it is worth investing in these coins.  I advise you to hold the EOS until the end of next year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 09:21:02 AM
If you consider ethereum and litecoin then they are worth buying, they have longterm potential. Never checked ripple before but it looks big so that might be too. If you want more risky ones, nxt and radium looks promising but like I said they are a lot riskier.

The simple problem every altcoin investor facing must be choosing the right altcoins among enormous amount of available options. But no one can be sure about the future hence just the risking is the only way to go with.
Activity: 406
July 25, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
Altcoins worth buying but an investor should investigate the project itself, i think it is objectionable to invest with advice only. We need to listen to the advice of other investors  but we should do our own research on the project.

Yes, altcoins are worth buying, and I think the altcoin that will succeed are Neo, ethereum or Monero. Ethereum can do smart contract while Monero is anonymous.
Activity: 128
July 25, 2018, 06:56:30 AM
Altcoins worth to buy now are ETH, EOS, NEO,XRP, XVG and Monero. You must add these coins to your crypto funds now, they will give you big profits in future.
Activity: 532
July 25, 2018, 06:54:00 AM
Not all Altcoin worth buying only few of them that worth it.... Lots is in your hand before you invest on anycoin make  sure you make research..... Investment without research is like putting a house on fire. 
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
July 25, 2018, 06:48:47 AM
I like trx, xvg, nano, neo, iota. And ETH. THEY ARE REALLY GREAT COINS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME. AND STILL HAVE ALOTOF POTENTIAL TO GROW
I agree, of all the coins you say does look promising, but if we have a lot of money then divide into many coins like Cardano, Stellar, TRON and tokens is a good thing we try.
Activity: 19
July 25, 2018, 06:39:22 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Well check out sibcoin. Its cheap right now and have potential to grow
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 05:42:04 AM
On the current cryptomarket I would like to notice Monero, Eos, Waves and Eth, of course. These are more promising altcoins on the whole market I am sure.
Pages:
Jump to: