Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 48. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:53:02 PM
There are many Altos ,with great potential . For example NEO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:46:42 PM
Yes, no one will tell you what you need to invest, you need to study the market, technology, easy money does not happen believe me )
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 06:44:49 PM
I think that altcoins can always be bought, the main thing is to know what you are buying. It is very good to listen to expert opinion, and even better to know what projects before the developers developed
Activity: 71
July 24, 2018, 06:43:29 PM
Altcoins worth buying but an investor should investigate the project itself, i think it is objectionable to invest with advice only. We need to listen to the advice of other investors  but we should do our own research on the project.

There are too many altcoins now. It is difficult to investigate by inexperienced investors.
Activity: 56
July 24, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
Altcoins worth buying but an investor should investigate the project itself, i think it is objectionable to invest with advice only. We need to listen to the advice of other investors  but we should do our own research on the project.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
July 24, 2018, 03:32:26 PM
I like trx, xvg, nano, neo, iota. And ETH. THEY ARE REALLY GREAT COINS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME. AND STILL HAVE ALOTOF POTENTIAL TO GROW
Activity: 154
July 24, 2018, 03:28:37 PM
Their are a good number of altcoin to buy but you must do your personal research on the coin.  And the hype. Ask questions and seek advice where necessary when all this is done next is a good deal of patience
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
July 24, 2018, 03:24:33 PM
In the list of recent ICO i see DCC as the good coin to buy. They made a lot of serious partnerships in a short period of time
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 03:17:29 PM
I recommend EOS.  This coin has potential.  They say soon will overtake Ethereum, and even overtake.  so if you have spare money, then buy EOS.
copper member
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 03:12:37 PM
Quite along time post but tally with what we have on ground now, every where use to be shitcoin and people still invest and make profit while some loss their funds, is good to have done your own research on any coin before invest and that is best teacher to lead you, I think crypto investors need to know some basic rules and trading law to be excel in crypto, we have so many token to invest in so DYOR will be a better answer .
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
July 24, 2018, 03:04:51 PM
In any trading, there is always a risk. But I think the most reliable coins for a long-term invest - EOS and NEO.
Activity: 152
July 24, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I use these coins for the long term investment and to use for the trading. Because these coins are the very potential and the stable coins and at this moment it's having a high volume price.WAVES, EOS, IOTA, NEO
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
you can buy altcoin for future and next few month. i suggest you buy some altcoin. Market will be depend on crypto market they are invest in crypto market they can some profit in short time. Short time profit then you can buy altcoin and trade in market then you can get profit.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:44:38 PM
I don`t think that you can make large profit in a short time by buying Bitcoin right now. The only way to get a jack-pot is to find a “new” Bitcoin of today, or something that resembles it. Some altcoin that can grow fast, that is why investing in altcoin, from my point of view, is worth it.
Activity: 75
July 24, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
I recollect this mint piece, yet I thought he is dead. The long-standing time it blends with begin coin. It is alway great to take a gander at those old coin that can astound us. I know this isn't govern however dominant part of them had last PND before definite demise.
Yobit is ideal place for resuscitating.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
I'm investing in IOTA, Litecoin, Cardano, TRON, and Litecoin. I have some ETH I will hodl long term and these coins I will use for trading.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 11:43:33 PM
Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
July 23, 2018, 06:21:31 PM
Choose top 20 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. It's the best site for analyzing and researching before investing in altcoins. Personally for me, the best altcoins now are ETH, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:08:48 PM
Among other altcoin, ETH is always the best coin to invest in and trade with. Many people are holding their ETH in hope of great profit in future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 08:31:18 AM
You can check all this here https://coinmarketcap.com/

There you will see 100 Altcoins the best, most expensive and cheapest.
There is also some information about Announcement, Website, etc.

good luck and have a nice day.
Pages:
Jump to: