Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 50. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
Etherium is always best and worth to trade, i think those people who are trading altcoin for a long time they are now really getting good profit and still they want to hold their etherium and not going to sell it.
Activity: 185
July 21, 2018, 11:49:30 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I will pick up these coins:-

ETH, DASH, IOTA

I hope its price will be pumped & dump in the future.
Activity: 178
July 21, 2018, 11:35:40 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think these coins are the good worth buying and it has a good choice for investment for the long term:-

eth, neo, ltc, dash
copper member
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so this 2x gain together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe - and may soon be 5-10x the initial presale price, later on maybe 20x. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far... But I like to pick my own things that the others still ignore - I have gained very nicely that way so far.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
ETH is the way to go
for now. I see a lot of coins that have better technology than ETH, but they didn't really work yet.
ETH might be the platform for ICOs and other tokens for quite long time from now.

ADA is second place to me.
Activity: 94
July 21, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

Coins right now actually are on a great downfall, i cant suggest anything literally perhaps right now for me everything is a bad one and no one can really predict which coin will regain much faster than the other and which can fully recover, you should however do your own research that's the only thing i can suggest perhaps. think and weigh which coins are more worth the risk in investing right now, make a choice that you would not regret or be always be prepared for the worst case scenery and always be prepared have back up plans so that you can insure the growth of your profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Short-term cycles are driven by the capital flows, investor composition and market sentiment. Long-term cycles result from the aggregate effects of the short-term cycles and ultimately are driven by long-term fundamentals.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 21, 2018, 10:47:57 AM
Alternative coins are very risky assets. They can give you a good profit, and can lead you to very large losses. In any case, they are worth buying.
Activity: 150
July 21, 2018, 10:39:09 AM
I would advise part of the money to invest in EOS.  The coin is really good and may be in the future to replace ETH.
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
July 20, 2018, 01:55:39 PM
Ethereum will be an important crypto money for the future. The price of ethereum is now about 450 USD. I trust Ethereum. Ethereum ranks first among potential crypto-moneys in the market. Buy and hold ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
July 20, 2018, 08:37:38 AM
Investing into the top 50 coins should be playing safe.
Altcoins with good unique projects should have a better upside.

Indeed, you need a good balance.

My biggest risk picks are: XBY, XSN and FUNK
My biggest solid picks are: ETH, NEO and OMG
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 02:16:32 PM
Investing into the top 50 coins should be playing safe.
Altcoins with good unique projects should have a better upside.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 18, 2018, 02:06:08 PM
I think some of the coins worth buying are coins that have a good reputation, this is because the more coins that many coins end up being scam, and I think investing on top 10 coins like Ethereum, Ripple and so on is the right choice.

Exactly. Altcoins with a good and prominent development team, as well as, an active community, will be worth buying and holding for the long term. You've got to do your own research to determine which project is the best one in terms of future vision and purpose. There are lot of altcoins out there in the market which don't provide real uses to the mainstream world and are just quick money grabs by the devs. That's why, it's wise to check out all the information related to a specific altcoin you're investing into before making a decision.

Usually, the top 10 coins in market cap, are the most prominent and active ones in the whole cryptocurrency space. They have constant development, innovative features, and most of all, a very active community. Altcoins like Ethereum and Cardano are worth buying simply because they have a long-term vision in advancing the blockchain space by providing safe and secure smart contracts to the world. Their prominent development teams will keep them going and would allow them to stand the test of time. As such, these coins are worth buying these days considering that they have the potential of becoming widely adopted in the mainstream world. They might become extremely valuable in the future and could leave you with huge returns in your investment.

However, it is up to you to decide which altcoin is best to buy and hold for years to come. Just my opinion. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
July 17, 2018, 09:28:16 PM
0chain, matrixchain, bibox, and wings are all worthy of the purchase of altcoin, and most of the COINS are now on the rise. If the time is right, the prices of these COINS will surely rise as well
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 06:03:53 PM
You need to buckle up and do your own research. You cannot be so sure of what someone else recommends to you, but what you know will give you rest of mind. There get some coins and do the analysis.
Activity: 144
July 17, 2018, 03:32:24 PM
I think it's worth sharing the investment between ETH and BTC and keeping the coins on a short term.  I think at the end of the year it is worth selling coins.
Activity: 133
July 17, 2018, 03:22:12 PM
I advise part of the money to invest in NEO and some of the money in EOS.  These coins have a good potential and I think the price of these coins will grow several times.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 17, 2018, 03:07:52 PM
Invest in ETH and by the end of the year when the market returns you will get a profit of 2 times more.
It seems to me that at least 2 times the etherium will be able to increase its price. At least if we pay attention to news, relatively new plasma technology and increase the scaling of the etherium block chain, then very soon we can expect results much higher.
Activity: 163
July 17, 2018, 02:56:42 PM
Invest in ETH and by the end of the year when the market returns you will get a profit of 2 times more.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 09:34:09 AM
As we all know, altcoins may rise and fall x3, x5 in seconds. because of this (despite the risk) its worth buying it for me.
Pages:
Jump to: