Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 49. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 11:20:41 PM
Depends what altcoin you are buying because not all altcoin is worth some of them are worth less or some of them are shitcoins.. its better to choose altcoin in coinmarketcap choose top 20 altcoin and you will make a profit for sure. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 09:19:08 PM
After ETF and Blackrock news I think top10 biggest coins and token will be a good opportunity for the investments. Many institution is going to buy this coins and tokens if the SEC approves BTC ETF. By the way, Cardano is one of the cheapest and Coinbase also will list it.
yes, indeed the coin-coin you mentioned has a good value. which I do in buying coin enough with one coin that has the highest value and popular like Ethereum, I focus on one coin because it is easier to manage and can provide a lot of benefits.
Activity: 29
July 22, 2018, 08:23:36 PM
I don't know which is worth pervasive descending pattern or sudden dumb chinese pump however fortunately for us shibes, a large portion of us aren't attempting to sustain our families utilizing cryptos. We've lost some esteem, yet no matter. Alts will in the long run return where they have a place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
July 22, 2018, 07:56:28 PM
valuable coins to buy for me are ripple, ethereum, nem, dash and xlm because the five coins have a pretty good value to invest they belong to the top traded coins
Altcoin is very profitable if you are able to analyze with a good coin potential. Altcoin that you suggest it is very profitable. I often trade with XLM, a few months ago very pleasant because the price change is very energetic.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 07:50:50 PM
valuable coins to buy for me are ripple, ethereum, nem, dash and xlm because the five coins have a pretty good value to invest they belong to the top traded coins
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 07:22:29 PM
I would advise you to invest in EOS because this coin has a good potential and the EOS network was recently launched.  I think this coin will continue to develop.

There are too few usage in EOS. It is better to wait a few months before investing.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 22, 2018, 03:08:20 PM
Ethereum will be an important crypto money for the future. The price of ethereum is now about 450 USD. I trust Ethereum. Ethereum ranks first among potential crypto-moneys in the market. Buy and hold ethereum.

Yes. I trust Ethereum too and I believe that it will become a much bigger cryptocurrency over the long term. It's next to Bitcoin not only in market cap, but also in development and innovation making this one of the best altcoins to buy right now. Several scalability improvements are being worked on, to help Ethereum become more useful to the mainstream world (especially when a lot of Tokens depend on its blockchain).

I believe that once Ethereum upgrades to Casper PoS, and integrates Sharding, as well as, the Plasma Framework, then it'll become much more valuable than what it is right now. Prices today are a bargain, considering such facts that will happen in the future. Therefore, if you invest into Ethereum now, you can earn a lot of money in the future once prices rise, and staking is implemented into the blockchain (which gives you an additional income). Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 125
July 22, 2018, 01:39:10 PM
I would advise you to invest in EOS because this coin has a good potential and the EOS network was recently launched.  I think this coin will continue to develop.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
July 22, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

There are lot of traders here became rich honestly through altcoins, compare into bitcoin it is too expensive to have it 1, but with altcoins there is a big chances that we could get a bitcoin if we trade altcoins or buy a huge of potentials coins like Ethreum, Utk, Dent, Traxion.
Activity: 147
July 22, 2018, 12:19:42 PM
I think it's worth investing in ETH and NEO.  And it seems to me in ETH it is worth investing on a short term.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
July 22, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
yeah there are so many shitcoins but not all the alts are worthless . you can do a good research to find a great coin . there are many good coins
Even shitcoins can make you profitable, normally it will happen during the bitcoin price surge and we call that a bull run.
It's high risky so you should know when to dump it, when doing that, it's more likely a gamble but I don't advice if you are not a real risk taker.
Activity: 63
July 22, 2018, 02:50:25 AM
yeah there are so many shitcoins but not all the alts are worthless . you can do a good research to find a great coin . there are many good coins
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
July 21, 2018, 05:41:20 PM
What do you like best in that and invest.I always read about the coin before investing.I look at its capitalization, perspective, the principle of operation,whether it can be mined,daily and monthly sales schemes,schedule.The best source for analysis is the website https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 04:18:26 PM
I think it's worth buying altcoin. There is crypto money in the altcoin market which will be very much appreciated and has a strong platform. Thanks to strong technology and creative ideas, there are many platforms that clarify investors' purchasing demands.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
To be honest, once the market conditions of Crypto are good, there are so many new coins that are potentially worth purchasing, but when market conditions are bad, new coins can not be expected, as most prices are far below pre-ico prices. therefore for now I only believe in top 100 coin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
July 21, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
In fact, very few promising altcoins. I think they are not more than 100, but not all of them are in the top 100 list. Therefore, it is better to pay attention to ICO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
July 21, 2018, 12:47:16 PM
lots of coins with good potential, if you are still in doubt, just look at the top coin list in coinmarketcap, you can choose coins for the fields to your investment there
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 12:44:48 PM
Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
July 21, 2018, 12:29:31 PM
I personally believe the altcoin worth buying is ethereum, its relatively more stable than most altcoin and could be the next leader of the coin market cap. Investment in ethereum is a better option as it has utility value and would always be in circulation.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
Alternative coins are very risky assets. They can give you a good profit, and can lead you to very large losses. In any case, they are worth buying.
All coins are certainly risky, but with a good analysis then we can avoid things we do not want, of course in the investment takes the courage to take risks are losers, do not ever think of getting a big profit without taking the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: