Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 52. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 04:46:21 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
The next two years promise to be very rich, if we talk about the development of crypto currency. Someone predicts a jump in the cost of violas, and someone believes that bitcoin will reach 20 thousand dollars for 1 coin, thereby breaking new records.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:39:56 PM
Altcoin to buy Huh

Hmm.. why must Altcoin ?
If you have a money and want to buy some crypto coin, why not ETH or BTC.
That coin is a true and impossible to scam.
If we look Altcoin have a possible to scam.
I don't like to search a risk.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 03:37:43 PM
There are some altcoins worth investing but I advise you to do your own research before you invest in any altcoins. try to buy Ethereum, Litecoin and XMR because this coin is very good and have a good future and have a stabilized price.
Activity: 420
July 14, 2018, 03:28:00 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Altcoin is still worth it for us to buy. But we also have to be able to choose which Altcoin is good and which is not. Do not let us choose wrong because if you choose wrong, you will definitely experience a big loss. So be careful.
Activity: 187
July 14, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
That coins you have mentioned have a good potential in the future, in my case I love to buy altcoins and dump it later. Just like the waves and lisk, I particapated in the ICO and I have a made a good profit on the launch day.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
July 14, 2018, 02:58:07 PM
Altcoin  are worth to buying. We know that there are too many scam in altcoin  but some of altcoin if we are checking it seriously we can find a gold among the scam and maybe that will make you a briliant investment in the future so its very worth too invest in altcoin too
Activity: 140
July 14, 2018, 02:49:39 PM
Perhaps in the future NEO will be a successful coin.  I advise part of the money to invest in NEO or you can not risk and invest in ETH.
Activity: 38
July 14, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
If you decide to invest Altcoins, you must think positively. Keep an eye on it frequently, sometimes I think that you should better to take risks  because we can not know for sure how eveything will in investing. You should be flexible, a bit more careful and decisive, especially believing in yourself is the only key which makes you gain benefits easilly.
Activity: 168
July 14, 2018, 07:14:50 AM
Altcoins are increasing day by day in the crypto market. There are too many tokens to reduce trust. We need to do good research for this. Project team, twitter, telegram comments. Investing in your trusted subcowe can bring good results.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
July 14, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
For me, ZRX is one of the few coins that I have no intention of selling any time soon. Lots of DEXs have been built using the 0x protocol and there are more projects that are using (or will use) 0x. Also the fact that Coinbase will be using 0x protocol for their DEX (with their acquisition of Paradex, built on 0x) is a huge stamp of approval, in my opinion.
ot is a mistaoe to think that you can trust any projecg, unfortunalely our world is jot so good and fair nowadays
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
July 14, 2018, 07:09:59 AM
i think that not all couna rw worth buyin, we have a lot of scammers, u fortunalety, so you shpyld be really careful
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
For me, ZRX is one of the few coins that I have no intention of selling any time soon. Lots of DEXs have been built using the 0x protocol and there are more projects that are using (or will use) 0x. Also the fact that Coinbase will be using 0x protocol for their DEX (with their acquisition of Paradex, built on 0x) is a huge stamp of approval, in my opinion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 05:51:07 AM
Every day more and more appears promising Pepto projects on the blockchain, which solve certain problems in different spheres of our life. In this regard, the number of cryptocurrencies is growing. I think that no matter how many coins you buy, the main thing is to carefully select promising projects for investment. On the contrary, it is better to distribute the capital between the maximum number of coins than to invest big money in 2-3 coins. This is one of the basic rules of investment
Activity: 135
July 13, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

Well, that's really a hard thing to answer. it seems that lately a lot of "good" coins have become dying and will even die and be abandoned by many people. this is really painful.
Activity: 182
July 13, 2018, 11:05:04 PM
With market conditions are indeed being less supportive. I think it is reasonable only if a lot of coins debased prices. Not even just one or two coins only. And this is a condition that is mediocre in my opinion. Just wait, the offing price coins will also back up.
Activity: 169
July 13, 2018, 12:45:51 PM

Coins worth buying ?? Sure, it's a coin when you accumulate it's high price. so it's important to try it first !! the coins that you've colicated in the bounty campaigns !! and wait for their prices to rise !! and there first e sale
Activity: 164
July 13, 2018, 12:39:47 PM
I advise you to invest in ETH now or you can try investing in NEO.  NEO has a very promising future.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 12:36:11 PM
When the market recovers the price of all the good coins will grow, therefore can choose any promising coin and invest in it.
Activity: 86
July 13, 2018, 12:06:07 AM
Not all altcoins are worth investing. What you have to do before investing is to learn the knowledge of cryptocurrency. Try to understand all the information so that you can have a deep understanding of it before you can find a good cryptocurrency, but This is just your personal judgment. If you want to continue the market in the future, you should continue to observe.
Activity: 336
July 12, 2018, 11:57:01 PM
of course at the moment you need to invest more money in coins, because the prices are minimal and you need to have time to buy, because soon they will begin to rise
Pages:
Jump to: