Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 53. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
July 12, 2018, 11:46:24 PM
In my opinion I think it is best to choose the top 3 altcoins whatever it is because this would give us an advantage. Consider that when a coin is used more often then this coin is supported by many of the investors or just plain users and therefore these coins can be stable in value and won't be just dropping easily during a bearish market. Those digital coins that are unknown are usually having problems going back up after a fall when investors found it no longer profitable. I have seen ethereum to be a very good coin on top of altcoins then also is ripple. Just search the net for any coin that could go to top three of the alts.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 11:39:02 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

I do research, but I want to get information from other people or riview from many people then after that I will make a decision. I think having a different understanding is a normal thing in the forum.
Activity: 112
July 12, 2018, 11:14:15 PM
it is a reality that there is a dead coin but nonetheless lot of capability altcoins are nevertheless available on the market so that you must better do your very own studies first earlier than making an investment your cash on a selected coin due to the fact some cash are simply created to scam people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 12, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
For me the coin that is worth buying and holding is Ethereum. I believe in it very much. It has a major market capitalization, advanced technology based on smart contracts, great developing team. It has everything that is needed for great development and bright future.

Yes, you're right. But also now a lot of good coins go to the exchange below the price of ICO. People are frightened by the decrease in the cost of bitcoin and sell themselves at a loss. I'm happy to use the opportunity to buy tokens of top projects at a discount. Grin
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
July 12, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
There is a lot of alternative coins, but my opinion so far if planning to invest alt coin better choose among these 3 such as, ETH,Ripple or Monero. I think those 3 altcoins has big chances to get strong in the market few years from now. Those are the most widely used coin aside from bitcoin.

I concur. Usually the top 5 coins in the market, are the most prominent, and they're very likely to succeed for quite a long time. This is because such coins have active development and a supportive community. Such factors contribute to the demand of a cryptocurrency and long-term sustainability in the markets. Aside from the 3 altcoins you've mentioned, I would like to add Litecoin and NEO in the list.

Both coins are strong, resilient, and have a lot of supporters backing them. NEO has active development and useful features for smart contracts, while Litecoin is a relatively stable cryptocurrency with a limited supply. As such, if you buy these coins now, you can greatly benefit in the future as they become valuable and stronger than ever. Many improvements are upcoming for said cryptocurrencies such as the Trinity Protocol (NEO) and the Lightning Network (Litecoin). This will enable them to handle a huge number of TPS, allowing more people to join them, having a positive effect in their price within the future. Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 01:50:13 PM
For me the coin that is worth buying and holding is Ethereum. I believe in it very much. It has a major market capitalization, advanced technology based on smart contracts, great developing team. It has everything that is needed for great development and bright future.
Activity: 192
July 12, 2018, 01:25:24 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Anyone talking shit about altcoin has probably not used it at all. I am telling you a few, try them and see for yourself. TAU, ADA and POWR are great and they have new listings coming up. Don’t even wait for them, just buy!
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 01:04:58 PM
Please do not listen to anyone who says altcoins are shit. They are great man. I have been using, $XLM, $PRG and $EOS since a few days and I am amused by their projects, ratings and regular updates.
Activity: 49
July 11, 2018, 02:51:32 PM
I think Altcoins rally is coming to an end this calendar year, I don't have any loyalty to any but if some of the best performing Altcoins this year become dump and available at good price I will surely pick them up OES, ETH,
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 11, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

I would suggest that you must focus on at least Top 20 coins in the cryptocurrency market, this is to avoid huge losses in the future. Some coins which are not in the market are just a scam that could take away your hard-earned money. This is a tip which came from my experience, whatever coins you may choose will work, but your profit margin will depend on how your trading style is. You have to know the basic principles on trading especially in crypto world which volatility will always be your probably.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 02:20:28 PM
altcoins worth buying? ive  invested a little on nem,  maid safe , dcr  xvg and rbies. im too kate to join the ride on eth tho good research is a must before you invest on altcoins. or you might fall to shitcoins like me.
Activity: 50
July 11, 2018, 02:18:12 PM
ROUND 4 = $0.0375 - SLX Token Sale is LIVE!
Only 2 days left until price increase!!
The Future of Entertainment is NOW!
#slate #slx #discount #ICO #cryptocurrency #masternode #future #entertainment #rewards #blockchain

www.slate.io
Activity: 166
July 11, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
My opinion, if you hold the coin for the long term, then I prefer you to have invested in these coins. ETH, EOS, IOTA.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
Considering this week a good choosing may accomodate base chains like Ethereum and assets such as Effect AI mixed with Theta on a five to four aproximate percentage.
Activity: 172
July 11, 2018, 11:36:36 AM
It seems to me now better not to risk and buy ETH.  By the end of the year when the market will recover the price will grow 2 -3 times on this coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 10:13:17 AM
Yes, it is really true because altcoins should have more influence on the cryptomarket. BTC could not be the only one big coin on market. We should improve altcoins.
Activity: 99
July 11, 2018, 08:15:53 AM
Zcash and Verge are pumped very nicely which is not the case with few other coins that have even better anon solutions, or better "promises". Only one thing is on my mind, everything is about money, and every coin can be used for this with little help of hyper groups
Activity: 70
July 10, 2018, 12:24:56 PM
Anyone holding a specific alt will say theirs is the best etc... If you read through and still can not decide just hold your BTC/fiat or whatever.
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
July 10, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
If you can not research and decide for yourself you should not be buying any of them. You will not get good answers here asking this so do not bother.
Maybe he's still confused guys, while discussing and finding new knowledge from members senior of bitcointalk to find interesting coins for future investment. Although it can analyze market sometimes people still lack confidence because never experienced a failure like past.
Activity: 215
July 10, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
for us bitcoin and nice ethereum we hold for a long time, because now the price is also still cheap, so we also will get a lot of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: