Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 54. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:34:27 AM
Altcoin would extremely an incredible speculations particularly when we hit the correct coin and we could acquire beyond any doubt benefits with that and furthermore for long haul purposes. As we wore a similar mark of INCENT alt , I would trust that this coin have the potential and worth purchasing and a decent speculation.
Activity: 158
July 10, 2018, 07:10:41 AM
Of course, not only bitcoin is worth buying to serve as an investment that can encourage profits, there are some Altcoins also can be relied on as a profitable investment for the long term. For me, on Altcoins i'm more familiar with Eth, Xrp, Ltc which is worth buying and used as an investment.
Activity: 65
July 10, 2018, 05:54:08 AM
Well, thats really a tough thing to answer. It seems lately even alot of the 'good' coins are dying out or losing community support. I think MaryJaneCoin, PotCoin, Dashcoin, and JoinCoin are possible good coins for a long term investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 05:53:40 AM
No, for now, bitcoin is not the only coin that can be invested. The emergence of altcoins with various types and in large numbers today has made the competition among coins in altcoin becomes increasingly tight. They race each other to be able to maintain and increase its potential. Lots of altcoins are born from ICO which has good prospects in its development. So you do not have to worry about getting started investing and putting your money in good coins. Because you have a lot of options at an affordable price but the quality remains okay.
Activity: 68
July 10, 2018, 05:18:39 AM
altcoin that has the potential to provide some pretty good advantages that are neo, eth, icon and nex. and it seems now is the right time to buy some altcoin because now almost every coin in the market is cheap enough, and should choose a good coin for investment as I mentioned above, because maybe the current market situation will last long
Activity: 85
July 10, 2018, 04:57:15 AM
It would appear that ETC will be the following I put resources into, because of its social adaptability, current tech and critical thinking applications. Other than that, KICKICO looks alright yet it isn't really tackling any issues, likewise its concept of compensating clients with most of the tokens has me somewhat befuddled. Still will put into it for the time being. Anticipating that NEO should skip back after the Chinese Government deal with its administrative side.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 04:50:47 AM
Eth Neo Bcash Eos best for long trem
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 04:45:32 AM
I am now playing a game called Hashworld and it is great because you can get HSC for free just play the game!
Activity: 69
July 09, 2018, 09:35:34 PM
Currently, altcoins are dying due to scam airdrops or if it is a legit coin holders are not holding the coin, they will immediately sell for a low price that's why it is not pumping. But for me, altcoins are worth buying as long as the coin have a good project to present to the investors it will definitely rise to the moon.
The current coin that I think should buy is ETH because I notice that after each sharp drop of the market ETH is the strongest coin growth. In addition, ETH is also a very good technical foundation and strong community support. ETH is also the most practical coin in the cryptocurrency market.
I agree with what you are saying. ETH is a good coin and it has been developing for quite a long time in this market so everyone has confidence in it.

The ETH's price is quite solid. Its ratio with BTC is fairly stable.
Activity: 45
July 09, 2018, 03:26:20 PM
i think ethereum is the best worth coin for long term, the biggest comunity the great marketcap, maybe next year will be 1st currency. But this is only what I think and Liked to see
Activity: 91
July 09, 2018, 03:19:53 PM
I like ETH. or you can look at ELA
Activity: 140
July 09, 2018, 03:18:50 PM
Yes some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investments.
I would recommend NEM and Ethereum.

There is a lot of alternative coins, but my opinion so far if planning to invest alt coin better choose among these 3 such as, ETH,Ripple or Monero. I think those 3 altcoins has big chances to get strong in the market few years from now. Those are the most widely used coin aside from bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
July 09, 2018, 03:09:39 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Investing in altcoin is definitely like bitcoin, almost like a long-term investment or just playing a game, waiting and throwing it when the price is higher than the price we get, and then we can choose what we like in speculative or investment goals.
Activity: 82
July 09, 2018, 03:09:01 PM
ETH is the second most popular coin in the market, the project is promising and actively developing, it is predicted a sharp rise in the near future, so I invest in it. Also, the Chinese NEO should prove himself in the near future, if you trust the opinion of many
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
July 09, 2018, 02:45:29 PM
Altcoins are doing so well in the market now even with the highs and lows. So if you're interested in investing in an altcoin, i would advice you buy either Ethereum or Litecoin. Ethereum because it the undisputed king of altcoins and the coin has proven its worth in previous times. You could also decide to look up other altcoins with extremely lower prices like Ripple and Tron, because this coins still have their prices at low amounts and if you invest in it, you will be gaining so much when their prices go up.

I concur. Both Ethereum and Litecoin are strong cryptocurrencies in the market today. They have been tried and tested over time and are proven to be resilient against external attacks from third parties. But, the most active altcoin in development and community support is Ethereum. It has gone a long way since its inception in 2015, to where it is right now where a lot of new dApps and tokens have been designed for it. What's best is that Ethereum will be upgrading its protocol over time, unlike Litecoin which lacks an active development team responsible of upgrading its protocol for greater scalability and efficiency.

But even if Litecoin is way behind of Ethereum in terms of development and innovation, it's still worth it as an investment tool because it's just like Silver. It's been very close to Bitcoin in terms of security and reliability, which indicates that it will be here to stay for quite a long time. And Ethereum is undoubtedly the best altcoin you can buy right now because it will become more expensive in the future, as it progresses in terms of scalability and features. The upcoming Casper PoS consensus mechanism for Ethereum will have a positive effect in its price, since its demand will increase because people would want to acquire more coins for staking and increasing their profit rate. Therefore, I think that prices below $1,000 for Ethereum are quite a bargain nowadays. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 58
July 09, 2018, 12:21:57 PM
There are very few alcoons that are worth buying. They enter the market at a high price, then drop prices after the pump and discharge.

Yes, it became a rule, after entering the exchange, the cost of most altcoins falls tens of times from the price of ICO.
ICO teams do not have incentives to raise the price of tokens, it's much easier to take advantage of what investors have paid.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
There are very few alcoons that are worth buying. They enter the market at a high price, then drop prices after the pump and discharge.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
July 08, 2018, 08:33:37 PM
Amidst a numerous quantity, you can locate all kinds of coins, good or bad, dead or alive. Just as there are some dead or shit coins on the market, there are equally a good number of alt coins doing greatly well on the market. A coin like Docademic has pushed forward from the position of 800 to 120 on the coinmarket in the past few months and has got all the potentials to move forward again.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 08:25:56 PM
So far infrastructure coins were the best investments. EOS, Icon and lately my personal favourite Zilliqa (which is the best one out there nowadays IMO). However, today you can find a project which promises 1M tsp in every corner... time to move on and focus on real projects, blokchain infrastructure is getting ready soon (wait for 2nd 3rd generation blockchain to release mainnet).

The problem is that the other coins such as bitcoin cash or ZEC can be used used in side chains having similar function as the EOS.
Activity: 133
July 08, 2018, 07:48:24 AM
Altcoins are doing so well in the market now even with the highs and lows. So if you're interested in investing in an altcoin, i would advice you buy either Ethereum or Litecoin. Ethereum because it the undisputed king of altcoins and the coin has proven its worth in previous times. You could also decide to look up other altcoins with extremely lower prices like Ripple and Tron, because this coins still have their prices at low amounts and if you invest in it, you will be gaining so much when their prices go up.
Pages:
Jump to: