Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 56. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:39:53 PM
If you do not want to risk, then it's best to invest in ETH and how the market will recover the price will start to grow rapidly on this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:53:39 PM
Now it's worth investing in ETH.  When the market rebounds, the price of this coin will start to grow rapidly.
I really agree, ethereum is currently the best coin for investment (I think). market today is very profitable for us to invest in ethereum before the price skyrocket
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 04, 2018, 06:48:28 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Definitely yes. But they are less worth than bitcoin, don't get me wrong I mean is that their price is pretty lower than bitcoin that is why they are less worth or pretty much affordable. Well, as I see altcoins and bitcoin don't have any differences besides to their market price but the profit is the same they will only matter on how much hardwork or effort you lend just to have such profit. So, all in all altcoins are worth buying.
Activity: 79
July 04, 2018, 06:44:44 PM
Altcoin worth to buy now are the following:
1. Ethereum. Why? Because it has a good potential to grow again after a big down fall. Also it was the universal altcoin we use now.
2. Docademic. Why? Check that altcoin. From .017$ on first listing in the exchanges, now it as around .23$. 10x bigger than before. Lots of potential too.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
There lots of altcoin now.
Some are good, scammed and got dumped.
So be careful on choosing altcoin. Because still you have a chance to got a good one but worst scenario there are still lot of shit coin. Be safe on picking.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 06:37:47 PM
There's alot of scams out there but you could aim for NEO, ADA, EOS and ethereum, the first three are recent projects that are easy to get into, while ethereum is more established and seems like a secure option to invest in it.
Activity: 89
July 04, 2018, 06:31:11 PM
First of all I highly suggest that before you invest in any alt coins make sure you do your own research. Surely, some are worth buying but many are not so always do your research and don't just rely on few reviews you read.
Activity: 138
July 04, 2018, 03:20:26 PM
Now it's worth investing in ETH.  When the market rebounds, the price of this coin will start to grow rapidly.
Activity: 104
July 04, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
At the moment, the market does not please us with growth, so the best option will be investing in ico, for example, take a closer look at the EON, it's a gaming platform that has already raised $ 5 million, and the other day it partnered with Merculet
Activity: 50
July 04, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
Slate (SLX) ICO is live!
New article from Bitcoinist.com with a full run down of The Slate Entertainment Group and all of its amazing platforms!

https://bitcoinist.com/slates-early-success-underscores-the-need-for-disruption-in-the-entertainment-industry/
Activity: 171
July 04, 2018, 08:49:01 AM
Of the cheap and promising coins, I advise you to invest in EOS.  Perhaps in a year this coin will be very popular.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 07:25:59 AM
Of course, I think the most reliable are BTC and ETH, but among other coins you can also find good prospective coins that are currently worthless but in the future may show a good profit.

Yes, now ETH and BTC are good coins for investment.  Especially now, when the price is very low.
In my opinion, the support rate of the two coins is absolutely the highest. No other coin can be compared to them for the time being.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 05:25:08 AM
I believe in Elastos. Real use cases, real powerful partnerships, and it’s only the beginning.

The team caring about the community gives of a good vibe too.

Looking forward to the next 6-12 months of progress.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 03:32:08 AM
Get some SHT, active dev, anon and totally new paradigm. The lead dev on Shitcoin was heavily involved in Nigeriacoin so totally right on there as well. Gonna be distributed per ICO, so hop on that train that's gonna replace BTC
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 05:01:01 PM
So far so much altcoin is not good in the market, but there are also some that I think it's good if you want to invest in it.
I recommend NKN and PAI as a long-term investment, FSN is also interesting.
But if you have any doubts, do research on the coins that you want to invest, because your money is worth investing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 04:40:47 PM
Simply do your research and made your personal thought, is the only thing that i have learned .The more you study the more experienced you become.
Activity: 54
July 03, 2018, 04:06:10 PM
The Altcoins are so multiplied that people have difficulty in recognizing which one to trust. It is very important to examine the statistics well and make the right investment at the right time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
Of course, I think the most reliable are BTC and ETH, but among other coins you can also find good prospective coins that are currently worthless but in the future may show a good profit.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
It seems to me the safest option is to invest in ETH and hold coins until the end of the year to get a good profit. You can also try to invest in NEO and hold coins for a long term.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
If you plan to invest in cheap coins for a long term, then I advise you to invest in EOS or NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: