Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 60. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
Reading on this forum might help you with your problem with undestanding the crypto currencies you will know also what altcoin is worth buying for not the coins but the history where it made and when you buy and when you sell it from cheap price into high price, You need to learn more about that trading is much profitable if you know what todo
copper member
Activity: 50
A MORTGAGE CROWDFUNDING PLATFORM
June 26, 2018, 05:26:05 AM
We are proud to announce that our demo is live!!!
All of you are more than welcome to visit and understand better what we try to do
http://demo.homelend.io
Activity: 77
June 26, 2018, 05:24:08 AM
there are so many altcoin in cyrpto that are worth buying as long as you can make a good research about it and choose a very promising one that will yield profit by the time you decide to sell it. Some altcoin are good for hold on long term while some are good for hold on short term, make your research and decide on the best altcoin for you.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 09:09:55 PM
there are lots of good altcoin and have potential as an investment, you can see it in marketcap and learn about the company's ico products carefully, and indeed there are many valuable and unfavorable altcoins in the market, so basically you have to be good at picking altcoins that have potential .
Activity: 125
June 25, 2018, 08:27:11 PM
At this time altcoins is not the only one worth buying but also bitcoin is worth buying too. It is the time to buy altcoins like ethereum and many more on the top. That would help you to have enough profit when the bullish back in our ecosystem of cryptosystem.
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 08:22:41 PM
Whoever said anything, but I think that the first top 50 alts are all promising. Next, you need to look separately for each. And in some unknown alts, as for me, in general, it's scary to invest.
Activity: 254
June 25, 2018, 06:43:08 PM
I think Zcash, DASH, IOTA, NEO, Monero, and ETH are the coins to buy on a bear market. But before venturing into any ICO you should check their blockchain, team, whitepaper, community to see if they are worth your investment.
Activity: 364
June 25, 2018, 06:28:08 PM
Maybe altcoins are worth buying but in the medium and long term they will lose you your investment. There is no single reliable altcoin. Just BTC and ETH, maybe a few promising others, that won't leave you broke.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
June 25, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
its depended by coins if good project then invest on altcoin so first you know about which coin you will invest if you feel worthble then keep investment on that coin
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 04:56:36 PM
Ethereum is the main altcoin i'd recommend, it's performance since last 2 years proves that it is the greatest crypto that you could find apart from bitcoin, you could also get NEO and ADA.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:42:14 PM
Altcoin prices are low now so it is a good time to invest. Some altcoins have quite a potential for giving profit. I think altcoins worth buying now are ETH, Factom, Zcash, Binance.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 05:02:12 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is ""this coin is dead"" or ""everything is a shit coin"". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Yes I think this is good idea to have many coins on your wallet but it depends on your payment ability, if you have big amount of money to invest, you can buy many of coins, literally the top 100.
Activity: 364
Merit: 58
June 25, 2018, 04:37:44 AM
I have a lot of confidence in ETH, so this is probably the most potential coin on the market, so buy and hold them as the best coin to make a profit.
ETH is not the best choice for an investor: unlike the BTC, ETH has unrestricted emissions. Buterin said a year ago that it is not worthwhile to buy ETH for profit, the purpose of this coin is quite different (smartcontracts and etc).
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 11:06:59 PM
I have a lot of confidence in ETH, so this is probably the most potential coin on the market, so buy and hold them as the best coin to make a profit.
Activity: 294
June 24, 2018, 11:06:51 PM
You can try to go to coinmarketcap.com and you can check and read in the top 100 coins there. You may choose what may attract your interests for your investment purposes.
Activity: 182
June 24, 2018, 11:03:56 PM
besides Bitcoin I think a lot of good coins and have great potential in the future like Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin and EOS in my opinion they are good altcoin and worth to buy now.
copper member
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 10:44:54 PM
Give a look at online.io or OPEN platform
Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
June 24, 2018, 10:43:40 PM
I would say now is a good time to buy certain alt coins.  You always have to do your own research when deciding what alt coins to invest in. There are many legit coins on CMC that have a real purpose and strong communities.  However there are many shitcoins and have no purpose (maybe just a cool name). I’ve been personally into privacy coins because some of them serve a real purpose and have great potential. I believe profits are there to be made if you invest before the next bull run.
Activity: 193
June 24, 2018, 10:26:33 PM
Ethereum always had two big problems: Governance and Turing-completeness.  I would put my money on XCP instead.

Do you think BCH has similar problems?
Activity: 64
June 24, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
In my opinion, ethereum is a good coin to invest in.  Its is still the best second coin after bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: