Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 59. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 08:05:39 PM
If you are looking to buy altcoins then ETH should be the first coin that you buy before you start looking into other coins. The project is great, the tech is sound and the team are dedicated. Then you should invest some of your money in some NEO and LITECOIN and maybe some monero while you're at it.

You're correct, my friend. Ethereum is one of the strongest altcoins available on the market right now, as it has been proven and tested for quite some time. It has a very prominent development team, and a highly supportive community. It's also the leader in ICOs and Tokens, compared with most smart contract platforms in existence. I think that this period of massive declines in prices, it's perfect for making money in the long run, especially when investing into Ethereum. Now, it's only a PoW coin, but it will shift to PoS, giving you the opportunity to multiply your profits with the ETH you hold in your wallet.

Maybe once ETH makes the switch to PoS, then it's price will greatly skyrocket as everyone would become interested in buying Ethereum not only for interacting with the most popular dApps in existence, but also to earn some passive income in the future. What's most exciting about ETH is that a new wave of "stake pools" might emerge in the future, allowing anyone to earn Ethereum even if the minimum amount of coins for staking is not met.

On the other hand, NEO is also a good altcoin worth buying because it generates you free "GAS" over time by simply holding NEO in your wallet. Not only that, but several interesting projects are being developed in NEO such as HashPuppies, Ontology, and Trinity, which will have a positive effect in its price within the future.

Whichever coin you decide to invest into, make sure to read all about it, such as current development team, long-term goals, and technology, to ensure that your investment will be safe in the future. Smiley
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 08:03:00 PM
I believe altcoins is very worth it especially if you choose the right coins and it depends on the amount of money you'll bought for it so much better if you invest a large amount.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
It's worth to buy altcoins if know the value of this coin and if this coin will be a good future in crypto market. It's more worth to buy than before that you can't see the value because now it's easy to know if the altcoin is have a good future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 28, 2018, 07:40:22 PM
Such opinions on this forum are associated with a rather long drawdown of the cryptocurrency market, which has lasted for almost six months. I think there are actually quite a few promising altcoins that are worth investing in, such as Ethereum, EOS, ADA, OMG, Ripple and others.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
Well if you want to play safe, go for High market cap coins like Ethereum, Ripple, Monero etc. I have invested a little chunk on these coins.

But right now I have set my sights over FGC which is a bit under the radar at the moment. I am a strong believer in this project. The best thing about this coin is: Masternode with a real life use case!!
Have a look: https://discord.gg/Srasyfs
You may thank me after a year Wink
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 01:32:56 PM
Truly speaking, i do not opt buying coins or trading rather i go with bounty campaigns. Therefore, i do not know much about the altcoins but as much i have heard is that WAVES are totally worth buying.
Activity: 50
June 28, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
Thouhgt id share article about blockchain netflix. Looks pretty cool.

http://bitcoinist.com/slates-binge-blockchain-streaming-platform-vs-netflix/
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 01:22:18 PM
 I believe that even in the time of overall market fall there are the tokens which would be considered as good to buy, because of prospectivity of there projects.
Activity: 47
June 28, 2018, 06:57:33 AM
bitcoin is best coin till now, invest in bitcoin is best chance for safety long time, but when you want more you can take some coins from top ten list best coins in coinmarketcap that is my suggestion

How about the Bitcoin Cash? I found there is quite a lot of people mentioning that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
June 28, 2018, 06:23:13 AM
If you are looking to buy altcoins then ETH should be the first coin that you buy before you start looking into other coins. The project is great, the tech is sound and the team are dedicated. Then you should invest some of your money in some NEO and LITECOIN and maybe some monero while you're at it.

You're correct, my friend. Ethereum is one of the strongest altcoins available on the market right now, as it has been proven and tested for quite some time. It has a very prominent development team, and a highly supportive community. It's also the leader in ICOs and Tokens, compared with most smart contract platforms in existence. I think that this period of massive declines in prices, it's perfect for making money in the long run, especially when investing into Ethereum. Now, it's only a PoW coin, but it will shift to PoS, giving you the opportunity to multiply your profits with the ETH you hold in your wallet.

Maybe once ETH makes the switch to PoS, then it's price will greatly skyrocket as everyone would become interested in buying Ethereum not only for interacting with the most popular dApps in existence, but also to earn some passive income in the future. What's most exciting about ETH is that a new wave of "stake pools" might emerge in the future, allowing anyone to earn Ethereum even if the minimum amount of coins for staking is not met.

On the other hand, NEO is also a good altcoin worth buying because it generates you free "GAS" over time by simply holding NEO in your wallet. Not only that, but several interesting projects are being developed in NEO such as HashPuppies, Ontology, and Trinity, which will have a positive effect in its price within the future.

Whichever coin you decide to invest into, make sure to read all about it, such as current development team, long-term goals, and technology, to ensure that your investment will be safe in the future. Smiley

True from what I have read online this could be good time to invest in NEO. Many of my friend who told me about it after all have already invested something in NEO. This could be huge jackpot considering that it could be like ETH with many support coins that will come out in near future.
Activity: 126
June 27, 2018, 09:16:59 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think these coins are the good worth buying now.It has a strong community and it is the very cheapset coins.

DASH, IOTA and NEM
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
June 27, 2018, 09:05:50 PM
sure everybody will said , do your own research cause this way i must say is the efficient.
But if you want a reference take a look on NANO or other top coin on https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
June 27, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
bitcoin is best coin till now, invest in bitcoin is best chance for safety long time, but when you want more you can take some coins from top ten list best coins in coinmarketcap that is my suggestion
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
June 27, 2018, 12:23:26 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
The altcoins that is worth to buy now is off course the ethereum because the price of ethereum in the market now is very low and really affordable and i am also advicing that buying neo and waves is also a wise decision to do.
very precisely, because now ICO coins are only able to survive for a while only and suitable for the short term, different as ethereum that has become a big and good coin worthy of investment.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 12:13:59 PM
Get some SHT, active dev, anon and totally new paradigm. The lead dev on Shitcoin was heavily involved in Nigeriacoin so totally right on there as well. Gonna be distributed per ICO, so hop on that train that's gonna replace BTC
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
I would look at Fantasy Gold (FGC).  It's holding strong even in this continuous bear market!  It's a great long-term hold with a ton of potential.  A Masternode coin that is extremely low market cap at the moment.  Soon to be listed on Exrates and just got listed on CoinMarketCap.  A great coin to hold for 2 or more years due to the fact that the ROI on the MN is phenomenal.  Also, the team is hardworking and already have a working product in DraftDaily.com which taps into the current 7 billion Fantasy Sports Industry.  What Masternode coin has a working product?  They also have monthly events taking place in Las Vegas!  The first event took place on June 2-3.  Next event is coming up on July 14-15!  Check it out on discord:  https://discordapp.com/channels/362315238734954496/457901060070178818.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
June 26, 2018, 07:54:57 PM
The altcoins that is worth to buy now is off course the ethereum because the price of ethereum in the market now is very low and really affordable and i am also advicing that buying neo and waves is also a wise decision to do.
Activity: 78
June 26, 2018, 07:51:23 PM
I simply say FGC (Fantasy Gold Coin). This coin has a solid backing and community. Definitely a sleeping giant waiting to be pick up by more investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
With some research there's a lot of good Altcoins worth buying. I like to look outside the top 100 for coins that have working products with real world use, low market cap and are listed on Coinmarketcap. Fantasy Gold Coin is the one I can see with the biggest potential to grow and has ticked all my boxes. Masternode coin with great ROI, 80%MN/20%POS and has working products in the $7 billion Fantasy sports industry, as well as hosting Live Esport event in Las Vegas which is a fast growing industry.
Pages:
Jump to: