Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 61. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:11:33 PM
Ethereum always had two big problems: Governance and Turing-completeness.  I would put my money on XCP instead.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
If you do not want to risk, then now it's worth buying ETH or BTC.  Because these are the two most reliable coins.
Yes, this is the easiest way i think, but if you want a bigger profit, you can try some projects with interesting and unique concepts, you can also consider some other altcoins
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 02:00:54 PM
If you do not want to risk, then now it's worth buying ETH or BTC.  Because these are the two most reliable coins.
Activity: 109
June 24, 2018, 12:22:04 PM
From my point of view, you should do some research and invest in the coins you see potential. Then you will get good information ,
and I recommend you invest in ETH because it is good in long-term investment and promising in the future.

Activity: 25
June 24, 2018, 12:11:30 PM
Don't forget the good old MUE and Stellar. Both coins have great potential and are worth historically low.
There is a good profit to be made by buying in now.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
June 24, 2018, 04:20:51 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Yeah, I think all of top 20coins are useful. And some coins with lower cap also. Many new ICOs have a good product with real use.
But there are also a lot of coins Better than Bitcoins and these are useless.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 04:17:30 AM
It is always interesting to always see the front page of old thread like this. For me altcoin worth buying g are many. I will buy ether, xmr, ltc, and promising ICo like Spectre.
Activity: 183
June 23, 2018, 09:57:21 PM
Now it's worth investing in EOS while the price is below $ 10.  The coin has a very good potential and a promising future.
Activity: 196
June 23, 2018, 08:47:53 PM
Of all the many altcoins flooding in the market , I can not say that all altcoins are worth buying, but if you are an investor you are the only one who can determined what altcoin do worth buying , or coin that you like to buy , so make a research for this coin, so that you will not regret in the end of your investment.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 23, 2018, 08:35:40 PM
Altcoins end up as shitcoins due to a myriad of reasons. Either the dev decides to dump his tokens or stop continuous improvement of the project. If the ceo of the project gets involved in criminal proceedings, the coin might dump as people will not want to have anything to do with it. Fortunately for every alt that turns to shit, there are ten more very good alts with massive potentials. So nothing to worry about
Activity: 88
June 23, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

Right now looks like LTC has shown some signs of life after.  Spiked up like 15% in the last hour.  Normally this means the start of something but who knows.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
June 23, 2018, 06:23:58 PM
I agree with the fact that NEO at the moment is quite an attractive option for investment. If I had free money, I would have invested in this coin.

me to NEO and EOS this moment has a good chance coupled with a decline in almost part of the market is a good opportunity to buy and save for a long trem.

Neo is a great coin, now the price is very good to buy this coin, then can be X10 from this price. It is worth to buy it and keep it as long as possible
Activity: 187
June 23, 2018, 01:48:06 PM
Everyone has a different idea of what makes a good investment. All I can say is research and invest in coins where you see the potential, and become an investment advantage for you.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 01:24:28 PM
there are any Altcoins to choose between the market and soo many worth it to buy, if you want to buy makes it easier to buy or invest first make sure the better coins you want it buy.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
June 23, 2018, 10:01:23 AM
Because now the whole market is falling back, all people in desperation and writing that this coin is dead they just are not patient!
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 09:49:10 AM
You can buy any alt you want. if your goal is to make profit, then you have to observe all the prices. there is still a chance to buy and sell with profit. Every coin with a constant trade volume is not dead. study the price cycles. If you can find periodic ups and downs then buy when the price is low. Then wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 07:39:24 AM
Oax and 0x will be my choices at the moment.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
Pundi X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop). This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their creditcard machine (POS machine) takes direct crypto payments
Activity: 9
June 22, 2018, 11:10:26 PM
Try Ethereum,Litecoin, and Dogecoin. These are the top cryptocurrencies online today.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 22, 2018, 11:04:57 PM
Bitcoin is the most stable coin in the cryptocurrency market, but even with this fact, you can watch how much it shakes up and down. So what do you expect from altcoins? Altcoins can multiply your amount much more, as Bitcoin will not already jump so much in the price up, but also altcoins can fall much more strongly.
Pages:
Jump to: