Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin for future - page 43. (Read 4856 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
April 17, 2018, 09:29:27 PM
Just spread your money into different promising coins. While I have most of the coins in the top 20 and top 100. I am starting to find low market cap coins as they are the ones that will multiple in their worth in time. I have eidoo, dragon coin, crypterium, trueflip and some others. I am currently trying to do research on some ICO as it looks like the market is starting to become better.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 09:25:36 PM
ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.

Yes Ethereum is the most popular altcoins that had a good platform and great potential in the future, but remember don't put your all eggs in one basket you need to split your investment in other potentially coins just in case.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 17, 2018, 09:24:38 PM
Check the top altcoins and most of those such as Ethereum, Litecoin or EOS can be held for long term. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash also.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
April 17, 2018, 09:24:22 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?

Neo is great for holding because you earn Gas for just holding. Also Neo seems to be a really good project.

One of my favorite long term holds is IOTA because of the features it has. It has no fees, no scalability issues because it gets faster with more transactions, and there are no miners.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 17, 2018, 09:23:48 PM
If I'm more interested in holding (indefinite time) than day trading, which altcoin should I invest in? Are there any one more indicated for holding, in your opinion?
for long-term holdings has considerable advantages, provided that the invested Altcoin has a high enough potential to develop. besides investing in Altcoin is currently quite promising. Altcoin which has such potential is Ethereum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 09:19:02 PM
I see what is most popular in media and chat rooms. Then I look at the chart and if the coin is not overheated, I go into it for a part of the capital.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
April 17, 2018, 09:15:54 PM
ethereum, if my recommendation is safe even if the price increase has started to slow. its safe because almost 90% ico manufacture using ethereum platform, so ethereum in my opinion is still good enough for long term.
Activity: 97
April 17, 2018, 09:13:18 PM
I think altcoin for future is good in my project. Besides, altcoin is the best project when I joined the project. However, altcoin made many people interested to join the project. Meanwhile, after they joined the altcoin, they can get more information to improve their knowledge. So I hopes altcoin for future can more good and made many people enjoyed to the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 17, 2018, 09:12:46 PM
Qutm - I studied her very thoroughly yesterday. in long there is a sense to take. But not more than 10% of the total capital. technology is very working, took better from bitcoin and ether. As soon as the exchange is launched on the basis of Qutm and the site for signals on crypto currency. Technology will thus support other developments, which can positively affect the price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 17, 2018, 09:03:06 PM
I agree with you, because I have been trapped in trading several times. I think trading is easy, but it does not and requires a lot of analysis. Maybe I need to learn again and now I just hold the popular coins for long term.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
April 17, 2018, 08:57:37 PM
you want to hold or trade all there is a risk, so think carefully before making a decision. my advice, if you want to hold a better long-term to ETH. I think you already know the price of ETH and its popularity. buy now and save until the end of the year, good luck and earn a profit. I personally still hold the ETH in my wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 08:34:41 PM
Well the big pump is not already started you can invest to a coin who had been known in crypto currency. Look at the cmc which coin go down ay very dip and has a big volume. But think of this.coin will right back after this bad event. Time to buy amd invest dont sit relax to earn profit. Take a risk
Activity: 84
April 17, 2018, 08:25:50 PM
Pages:
Jump to: