Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 7. (Read 150562 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 02:37:48 PM
waves is a good platform and sure will be huge
underdog project like ost is good with backed by venture capital also you can check idex aura it is good i think for long term
Of course, you can choose very good trading platforms for trading, but this will not save you from the current situation of the cryptocurrency market. It may not be necessary to keep your coins for two or three years, because by 2019 they predicted a more or less stable cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
waves is a good platform and sure will be huge
underdog project like ost is good with backed by venture capital also you can check idex aura it is good i think for long term
copper member
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
holding by look in to daily chart of mayor crypto All crypto has high volatility and will be better to trade it by swing trading. All coins in top 10 ranking at Coinmarketcap has potential to growing in 1 years or more, and best choice is ETH, DASH, XLM, NEO.ETC)
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
My opinion is that Altcoin and will fly up and down, it is the law of the market, otherwise trade will be around a lot of excitement and a lot of strategists, each creates a movement in its direction.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 06:03:54 AM
Altcoin prices are already at the bottom level. If you wait a few years you can make money. It's not easy to be patient, but making money with altcoin is pretty hard right now. Holding is always good investment Smiley
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
I personally look more secure by investing in coins that are already in coinmarketcap and become the top cmc for my investment because now there are so many coins that cheat and I have to be careful to choose them
for the long term we have to choose the coins that are in the top cmc listings, this makes us one of the best coin choices especially if you have to do 2-3 years holding a big risk. but if it is right for the choice of coins I think it will be good and easy to get profit.

For crypto investment security, of course hold on coins that are in the top 10 in coinmarketcap is a good thing, I'm sure that the trend of using crypto will continue to increase so hold is a good thing.
Activity: 294
October 07, 2018, 05:46:01 AM
buy PRL is good for long term holding. it is a real with good prospectus. its concept about ads
it also can be up last year, which mean possible to up again in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 07, 2018, 05:03:50 AM
Depending on the type of altcoin you hold, if you hold the potential altcoin then hold on for a long time will be one of the good opportunities for you. They will help you succeed.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
October 07, 2018, 04:47:16 AM
my opinion,neo is good coin to invest so you could invest on that, then next 2 or 3 years it price will increase high so you should hold that coin,it will get good return for you.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 07, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
Depending on the penny you hold, if you hold useful and valuable coins, you will get a profit in the future, but if you hold poor quality coins, you will never. can grow taller
Activity: 392
October 07, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
Nimiq are good long investment , can do better than Verge !!! low price now only 0.00125 USD  this can be x100 x1000 coin !
Ontology are very good project with Icon icx .
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
October 07, 2018, 02:42:57 AM
No all altcoins would be with high price. Most of them just could stay in they own olace, or rise not so high. So, you should be more selective in this.
Activity: 280
yamzu
October 07, 2018, 02:34:04 AM
in my opinion, holding for long time does not make you rich. Anything would happen for this time, you know. I just prefer to invest in short term.
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 02:28:40 AM
Holding for two years or more is the way to go if you want to get good profit. The list of the coin you listed are good as well.  In addition to your list,  I will also recommend  Nem,  eos,  and ethereum!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 07, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
I expect that it will be possible to see high prices if we wait for such a long time that we have a good chance for investors.

Some top 10 altcoins at present are available at very cheap rates and seems to be more lucrative priced at this point of time. So buying and holding even a year or so would make the deal very good when it comes to returns.

I agree that holding for a long time is a better thing, if we sell now we will lose, and I think hold is the best solution to get big profits someday.

When the market is dropping like now, the holding for the long term is better, I am principled that it is better to wait to be able to profit rather than have to cut loss.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
NEO was a very good choice for holding 2 years. XVG is not worthy to hold for the 2 years and I haven't enough idea about OMG Coin. You should buy now and hold for 2 years EOS, ADA, XLM, XRP, ETC Tokens. Especially EOS, ETC coins will be bright in future. EOS had the biggest Token sale, they launched EOS blockchain and they swap their tokens already. People are very excited with EOS, this coin will be a big thing in the future, ETC too.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
October 06, 2018, 06:06:14 PM
I think that here you are a little mistaken, since recently almost all ico companies have the price of their coins much higher than after listing on the stock exchanges. Thus, it is better for investors to buy coins on the stock exchange, they are on time for the company ico.
[/quote]
Most of ERC20 always getting a lower price from the ICO Price. but some project using a coins algo its really a good option for investment. Example AirWire ( WIRE ) its a masternode coins with main project sending crypto from social media.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 06, 2018, 05:03:39 PM
I adhered to this strategy. I bought a lot of coins a few years ago and still keep it. But every day I see Bittrex or Poloniex delisted coins. I get scared because my depot because of this is very melting!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 04:13:24 PM
Hey guys, I wanna hold some alts for 2-3 years. Can you advise me some? I am thinking about Bitquance, XVG, OMG, NEO....anything else?
add up Eth to it, u might as well think about adding up bnb token (Binance token) to it,  all those tokens are solid portfolio tokens,  I bet you won't regret bagging up these coins for a long term hold
Activity: 504
October 06, 2018, 04:00:50 PM
In my opinion you can consider investing in ICO in the next 2-3 years with huge profits, new currencies will easily promote the investment than the old currency.
I think that here you are a little mistaken, since recently almost all ico companies have the price of their coins much higher than after listing on the stock exchanges. Thus, it is better for investors to buy coins on the stock exchange, they are on time for the company ico.
Pages:
Jump to: