Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoins for 2-3 years holding! - page 8. (Read 150562 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:06:09 AM
In my opinion you can consider investing in ICO in the next 2-3 years with huge profits, new currencies will easily promote the investment than the old currency.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 04:05:00 AM
i've already taken 10 altcoins for a long time. This XVG, tron, NEM, ADA, eos and other. In my opinion, one of these coins can shoot well.
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 03:50:58 AM
If you are doing a long term investment, I would suggest to choose a proven and best platform. You can chouse Ethereum, Wanchain and Neo as this will surely get a higher value in 1 to 3 years of holding.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Pawsome
September 26, 2018, 09:31:04 AM
I expect that it will be possible to see high prices if we wait for such a long time that we have a good chance for investors.

Some top 10 altcoins at present are available at very cheap rates and seems to be more lucrative priced at this point of time. So buying and holding even a year or so would make the deal very good when it comes to returns.

I agree that holding for a long time is a better thing, if we sell now we will lose, and I think hold is the best solution to get big profits someday.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 26, 2018, 09:14:09 AM
I personally look more secure by investing in coins that are already in coinmarketcap and become the top cmc for my investment because now there are so many coins that cheat and I have to be careful to choose them
for the long term we have to choose the coins that are in the top cmc listings, this makes us one of the best coin choices especially if you have to do 2-3 years holding a big risk. but if it is right for the choice of coins I think it will be good and easy to get profit.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 26, 2018, 09:11:36 AM
I personally look more secure by investing in coins that are already in coinmarketcap and become the top cmc for my investment because now there are so many coins that cheat and I have to be careful to choose them
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 09:03:17 AM
Even 1-2 years altcoin will not increase for this strategy i think it will grow what time it will take and what date will be it shows if go to increase.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
surely because I am sure that in the long term the price of altcoin will certainly soar and to benefit from holding large potential coins is very easy
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 26, 2018, 08:42:51 AM
such a plan sounds good, but in the present times in which tokens cost no more after ICO than it does, it is risky. Well, unless all of the tokens you have from the bounty campaign are no problem.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
September 26, 2018, 07:06:09 AM
I expect that it will be possible to see high prices if we wait for such a long time that we have a good chance for investors.

Some top 10 altcoins at present are available at very cheap rates and seems to be more lucrative priced at this point of time. So buying and holding even a year or so would make the deal very good when it comes to returns.
Activity: 169
September 26, 2018, 06:52:43 AM
You can learn new coins, they do not build ICOS but they also have a serious work ethic. Starting at a low price will make it easy for you to invest.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 26, 2018, 04:18:36 AM
I suggest that you do not save the altcoin for a long time, because most of the new altcoins now look perfect, they have no actual use value, and the new altcoin is easy to collapse!
Activity: 340
September 26, 2018, 04:02:29 AM
You want to hold altcoins for a period of 2 3 years.  The best choice is to top 10 coins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 03:58:59 AM
Alternate coins being new and are not yet tested by people will likely succeed or failed and that depends on the team and the community. So if i have to invest in alts, i make sure i will choose alts on the top 25s.
ETH,NEO,Waves.
Activity: 308
September 26, 2018, 03:43:30 AM
For now the good altcoin to hodl is ripple (xrp), bitcoin and eth coin they have a good value of coin when they pump it is too high and you can earn big not unlike the other coins when they pump the value is only small. This one I have always chedck how the price work and it is nice when it pumps.
Activity: 640
September 26, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
you will become rich if you hold 2-3years surelly

I would say that it is still difficult to guarantee because no matter how much it depends on the coin you hold, if the coin does not have good potential and will not survive until the future, of course it does not become rich, you will lose a lot of money from coins that you invest.

we don't know the altcoin market conditions for the next 2-3 years, because only the best and best coins will continue to survive and can continue to increase in value, so it would be nice to choose coins for long-term investments over 2 years to be more thorough in analyzing them.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 02:35:48 AM
you will become rich if you hold 2-3years surelly
Activity: 392
September 26, 2018, 01:18:48 AM

i want to gamble 2000 $ 
I looking for good altcoins with very low cap ... for big profit like x50 x100
i looking for this projects need to select 2-3 of them ? do you know something about ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sentinel/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electrifyasia/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xyo-network/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dero/
Activity: 1022
Meta4uStake.io
September 26, 2018, 12:45:27 AM
huge portion of the portfolio should be btc, like %60 maybe. it is way more trustable and non-volatile than any other altcoin. so with this way you won't lose much when bear market. and like so many other people said, you should wait for more than 4-5 altcoins for 2-3 years.
If you really intend to hodl altcoin, we better balance our portfolio. We should do rearrange, bitcoin must occupy the largest percentage, while we can set aside a small portion for altcoin. I think that makes the most sense. I really don't know what kind of situation will happen to the altcoin, we need at least 15-20 years to analyze it accurately. We can really trust in altcoins or not.
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 12:19:40 AM
id rather go for some passive income or something that generate another value for example , the likes of NEO , Vechain & Ontology. both 3 generate a Gas , Vtho & Ong and you will generate a huge ton of profit buy just holding it , and 2-3years is a lot of time you can use the profit from the generate coins and reinvest it. its a win win since neo vechain and ontology has a established market
Pages:
Jump to: