Pages:
Author

Topic: AMT fucks us over again - page 15. (Read 44813 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 17, 2014, 08:06:16 AM
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE who has been jerked around by Joshua Zipkin aka AMT_Miners should be giving him a negative trust rating on here. Due to two ways he has screwed me over I gave him two. First by scamming on compensation (or refund), and then outing my private info to the internet. I recommend EVERYONE who has been screwed by him give him a negative trust rating. This is what this feature is there for.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 16, 2014, 07:55:22 PM
Yeah, and this is why the Justice system in America blows.

Joshua Zipkin needs some street justice. IE: A bat to the head.

This is a public forum with probably more LEOs than real people. We'll just assume you mean this:

TO

No, i mean this:

+

As for LEOs - who gives a flying...

I still say my idea's funner:

+ =

We can even hire someone of the likes to deliver the payload:

That is better because it doesn't have an associated prison term. Are you going to the conference?

Sending you a PM to answer this, bud.
September 16, 2014, 07:51:18 PM
Anyone noticed AMT has taken down their website. It would appear they are now officially on the run.

Everything is redirecting to amtminers.com, but yea not a good sign.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 16, 2014, 06:58:53 PM
Anyone noticed AMT has taken down their website. It would appear they are now officially on the run.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
September 16, 2014, 06:11:15 PM

This is a public forum with probably more LEOs than real people. We'll just assume you mean this:

TO

No, i mean this:

+

+ =

That is better because it doesn't have an associated prison term. Are you going to the conference?
vip
September 16, 2014, 04:44:49 PM

TO

No, i mean this:

+

+ =

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
September 16, 2014, 03:32:10 PM

Have you filed a lawsuit?
legendary
September 16, 2014, 03:28:46 PM

I would not disagree on the justice system. But I take exception at the earlier comment (by Questionable)  saying tech people are pussies is a bit of a flamebait comment. Some of the people who bought from Joshua Zipkin would hardly be considered pussies. We have a number of war veterans and active duty service members in our midst here that he defrauded, that said they are also law abiding citizens. Everyone who has done business with that scumbag of a human being has lost something, why give him the upper hand legally by doing something that only makes his position justified. And the way he is he will play it up and act like its anti-semetism. There are alot of ways an illegal action against him goes sideways against the people acting. AND it gives law enforcement sympathy which makes it that much harder to act against him.  

Those people are law abiding citizens who are looking to get justice legally. We all are. This is not wrong. That said, we might lose that battle. But some people have been to see him before. Plenty of videos and photos of that. So to call people pussies and instigate people to violence serves no one anything. Would we feel better? Sure. But at what cost? Prison? He needs to be in prison.....I gotta ask whose side are you actually on questionauthority?

I'm not saying that they are pussies only that these scammers understand them to be weak. Scammers prey on law abiding citizens because they are weak pussies in a way because they rely on a system that protects the criminal. Scammers have no problem breaking the law. War veterans and active duty service members would have a big problem with it and try to use the justice system only to have it fail.  Look at some of the threads where Inaba calls his customers pussies, idiots, fools and every other thing he can think of. Well that tells me he thinks they are all just pussies that can't do anything to him. And so far he's right!

Ok fair point....at least I get your mindset on that. But yea you are right on that point. Well I suppose it is only a matter of time before someone loses it and takes it out on these assholes in a way they may not like. But you are right they dont care about the law. Their interest is on skirting the law.

Take a look at the post above this one. ROFL
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 16, 2014, 03:06:10 PM

TO

No, i mean this:

+

September 16, 2014, 02:46:52 PM

I would not disagree on the justice system. But I take exception at the earlier comment (by Questionable)  saying tech people are pussies is a bit of a flamebait comment. Some of the people who bought from Joshua Zipkin would hardly be considered pussies. We have a number of war veterans and active duty service members in our midst here that he defrauded, that said they are also law abiding citizens. Everyone who has done business with that scumbag of a human being has lost something, why give him the upper hand legally by doing something that only makes his position justified. And the way he is he will play it up and act like its anti-semetism. There are alot of ways an illegal action against him goes sideways against the people acting. AND it gives law enforcement sympathy which makes it that much harder to act against him.  

Those people are law abiding citizens who are looking to get justice legally. We all are. This is not wrong. That said, we might lose that battle. But some people have been to see him before. Plenty of videos and photos of that. So to call people pussies and instigate people to violence serves no one anything. Would we feel better? Sure. But at what cost? Prison? He needs to be in prison.....I gotta ask whose side are you actually on questionauthority?

I'm not saying that they are pussies only that these scammers understand them to be weak. Scammers prey on law abiding citizens because they are weak pussies in a way because they rely on a system that protects the criminal. Scammers have no problem breaking the law. War veterans and active duty service members would have a big problem with it and try to use the justice system only to have it fail.  Look at some of the threads where Inaba calls his customers pussies, idiots, fools and every other thing he can think of. Well that tells me he thinks they are all just pussies that can't do anything to him. And so far he's right!

Ok fair point....at least I get your mindset on that. But yea you are right on that point. Well I suppose it is only a matter of time before someone loses it and takes it out on these assholes in a way they may not like. But you are right they dont care about the law. Their interest is on skirting the law.
legendary
September 16, 2014, 02:18:43 PM

September 16, 2014, 01:52:42 PM

legendary
September 16, 2014, 01:41:59 PM

TO
September 16, 2014, 01:33:55 PM

legendary
September 16, 2014, 12:35:38 PM
Might be a good idea to draw attention to the fact that AMT/Joshua Zipkin will be in Las Vegas in October for the inside bitcoins conference. It can be expected he will be there misleading people again into buying products that will ship without.

http://insidebitcoins.com/las-vegas/

Evidently he will be at the flamingo hotel as noted in prior posts. But at least for the exhibitor booth, be good to let people know AMT is full of crap. They will deliver without PSU's, complain, and he will make inconvenience for any support, refund, or whatever. This is what potential customers should ALL know. Since he has not made his original situation right, and brags about his ability to beat a class action.

Fucking ridiculous this guy is allowed to continue walking the streets.

I'd assume JZ is no longer shipping miners and has dusted his hands of this mess and called it a day?

If he thinks he can walk away from this unscathed, he's got another thing coming.

Why is that so hard to believe.  Josh Zerlan has been at many of the conferences I've attended. He's actually a really nice guy to talk to and funny. He continues to go to conferences and has fucked over mountains of people. I think these guys understand that Bitcoin nerds are pussies by nature. They talk big online but do nothing in person. Would you be afraid if Sheldon from Big Bang Theory was gunning for you. LOL

I think the nature of Bitcoin leads these fuckers to think they are immune from prosecution.

Prosecution is a tough one. It's hard for the state to make a case against a drug dealer when the deal happened in front of them. Making a case against a white collar criminal involved in fraud where the product was in a preorder and the buyer knew it was a preorder is all but impossible. Take the case of Sonny Vleisides. He got called back to court, on probation for mail fraud and still got off with just a stern "talking to" by the judge. Good luck on seeing any real time served by any of them. More likely they will just relocate to a country without an extradition treaty.
September 16, 2014, 12:28:02 PM
Might be a good idea to draw attention to the fact that AMT/Joshua Zipkin will be in Las Vegas in October for the inside bitcoins conference. It can be expected he will be there misleading people again into buying products that will ship without.

Evidently he will be at the flamingo hotel as noted in prior posts. But at least for the exhibitor booth, be good to let people know AMT is full of crap. They will deliver without PSU's, complain, and he will make inconvenience for any support, refund, or whatever. This is what potential customers should ALL know. Since he has not made his original situation right, and brags about his ability to beat a class action.

I'd assume JZ is no longer shipping miners and has dusted his hands of this mess and called it a day?

If he thinks he can walk away from this unscathed, he's got another thing coming.

Why is that so hard to believe.  Josh Zerlan has been at many of the conferences I've attended. He's actually a really nice guy to talk to and funny. He continues to go to conferences and has fucked over mountains of people. I think these guys understand that Bitcoin nerds are pussies by nature. They talk big online but do nothing in person. Would you be afraid if Sheldon from Big Bang Theory was gunning for you. LOL

I think the nature of Bitcoin leads these fuckers to think they are immune from prosecution.
legendary
September 16, 2014, 12:21:52 PM

September 16, 2014, 12:09:12 PM

September 16, 2014, 11:37:46 AM

vip
September 16, 2014, 03:39:45 AM
Pages:
Jump to: