Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bither - simple&secure Bitcoin wallet.(iOS/Android 1.9.5) - page 2. (Read 66167 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 5297
Self-proclaimed Genius
Have you updated the wallet? The year 2017 version was too outdated and might be the cause of the network issue. Updating the wallet will not delete your data/wallet from it.
However, do not uninstall it unless you still got the Mnemonic seed that it told you to write at the wallet creation process.

Find that I need to sync my wallet to catch up to the newest block chain
This only applies to full nodes or some old wallets like Bitcoin Core and Armory.
Bither is a SPV wallet which relies on a third-party server (full node) as the "validator".
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
This is a copy of what I posted in a new thread, it was suggested that I try posting the problem here in hopes of some solutions, the post is as follows:

New to this community and have been scouring the search engine for hours trying to find a thread that may have the answer I need but nothing has come up yet, apologies if someone can refer me to an already existing thread that answers my question.

Started using Bither in late 2017 and didn't use my wallet for about a year until recently.  Stupidly, and without thinking ahead of time I used the same wallet address to complete a few transactions only to have nothing show in my wallet despite all addresses, confirmations, etc, being correct and accurate.  Find that I need to sync my wallet to catch up to the newest block chain.  Tried every speed and fee option to get the "reload transaction data" to work but all I get is a "network error" message every single time.  Figured that maybe my internet connection was too slow and am now at my relatives house using their very expensive high speed internet service and am getting the same message.

Question: Has anyone, perhaps one of the Bither developers, ran into this problem and found a solution?  Perhaps a patch or upgrade version I can then somehow get my original coin rerouted to in some way?  It isn't a massive loss but still would put me back a few hundred dollars worth of Bitcoin, which I actually need soon, if I cannot recover these transactions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has proven to be a very frustrating ordeal and has sent me travelling for improved internet connection speed to no avail.  Thank you and your time and energy are greatly appreciated.
Activity: 661
Merit: 503
A simple and secure Bitcoin wallet!
Bither v1.8.3 now supports SegWit!
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Hey,
I'd like to be as careful as possible setting up a cold wallet. I've found your download on bither.net to grab the .apk.
I will install it on my offline device via usb cable.

First, I would like to verify the download but can't seem to find your file hashes posted for verification.

Please let me know how I can verify the download so I can be sure I'm installing the right one.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Importing my HD wallet (from trezor) I see everything from my "Legacy Account #1" with BIP32 Path: m/44'/0'/0'/0/0

But it misses everything in my "Legacy Account #2" with BIP32 Path: m/44'/0'/1'/0/0

How do I get it to recognize my #2 with different path?

[Bither&bitpie] new versions help users to easily get BTW/BCD (Bitcoin World & Bitcoin Diamond).

For Bither wallet users :
Bither Android v1.8.0/iOS v1.7.9 will help users to easily split BTW/BCD to their bitpie wallet.

For bitpie wallet users :
bitpie v2.6.3 now fully supports BTW/BCD.

http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/bitcoinFork/index.html
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
[Bither&bitpie] new versions help users to easily get SBTC (Super Bitcoin).
Bither Android/iOS v1.7.8 will help users to easily split SBTC to their bitpie wallet.
Thanks for Bither and the update! Was Bither removed from the app store? I could still install v1.7.7 last week but now it seems gone. iTunes is telling me it's only available in the US store. I'm in The Netherlands.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bither Android/iOS v1.7.8 will help users to easily split SBTC to their bitpie wallet.

bitpie v2.4.1 now fully supports SBTC.

http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/btcsbtc/index.html

Will this also come to windows?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830

Can I transfer bitcoins from other wallet and be able to claim sbtc on forking?Until when can I make the transfer?
No. The fork already happened.

What you can do is import your already existent address private-key into Bither, and from there, claim the SBTC. If you send from your old address to a new one from Bither, you will only send BTC and not SBTC.
Activity: 20

Can I transfer bitcoins from other wallet and be able to claim sbtc on forking?Until when can I make the transfer?
Activity: 5
Bitcoin holder will get Bitcion Top for free after the hard fork occurs in 15th Janurary 2018.
Bitcoin TOP (BTT) is a fork of Bitcoin that occurs at the predetermined height of block 503999 and therewith a new chain will be generated as the BTT, the fork will take effect in the middle of January, 2018. Bitcoin TOP miners will begin creating blocks with a new proof-of-work algorithm, and will consecutively develop and enhance the protection for account transfer and privacy based on original features of BTC. This will cause a bifurcation of the Bitcoin blockchain. The original Bitcoin blockchain will continue on unaltered, but a new branch of the blockchain will split off from the original chain. It shares the same transaction history with Bitcoin until it starts branching and coming into a unique block from which it diverges. As a result of this process, a new cryptocurrency was created which we call "Bitcoin TOP".
Once the bitcoin blockchain reaches a predetermined height of 503999 Bitcoin holders can get BTT as free. After that time, you need to acquire BTT at any exchanges like other cryptocurrency, mining it as Bitcoin, or trading your goods and services for benefits. If you have BTC in a paper wallet, hardware wallet, multi-signature address, or any other forms of secure private key storage, you will be able to claim your corresponding BTT at any time. BTT will be distributed when you move. You can search and find your BTT from your wallet.
please view BTT official website for more details:
bitcointop.org/faq.html
[Bither&bitpie] new versions help users to easily get BTW/BCD (Bitcoin World & Bitcoin Diamond).

Bither Android v1.8.0/iOS v1.7.9 will help users to easily split BTW/BCD to their bitpie wallet.

bitpie v2.6.3 now fully supports BTW/BCD.

http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/bitcoinFork/index.html
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Looks good, if that have a fee option - it's nice, because blockchain eats too much.
Any deposit fee or 0? Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
One Bither-wallet(adress) add to two phones. So it is possible? How to do it?
Yes, you can.

In your first device (that already has the wallet):
- Open your wallet -> Open the 3 dot menu at the top right -> HD Account Seed QR Code

Now go to your second device, install Bither and do the following:
- Settings -> Advanced Options -> Import Private Key -> From HD Account Seed QR Code -> Scan the QR Code from the first device.
Activity: 11
One Bither-wallet(adress) add to two phones. So it is possible? How to do it?
[Bither&bitpie] new versions help users to easily get BTG (Bitcoin Gold).

Bither Android v1.7.7/iOS v1.7.3 will help users to easily split BTG to their bitpie wallet.

bitpie v2.3.4 now fully supports BTG.

http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/btcbtg/index.html
Any way that I can remove ads? I love your bither for ios, but it has ads, it's just 2 secs but I hope there is a way to pay for no ads.

Also, is there a way I can have multiple inputs (more than 1 address) and outputs (more than 1 address)?

About ads, we may consider to provide no ads version.

For multiple inputs and outputs, currently no, we may consider to add this function.
I hope you can already add the multiple inputs and outputs. To be honest, my first choice as my wallet was bither wallet, however since your application does not offer multiple inputs and outputs I've move to electrum.

I agree, multiple inputs and outputs are useful to many users, and we may think about this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Any way that I can remove ads? I love your bither for ios, but it has ads, it's just 2 secs but I hope there is a way to pay for no ads.

Also, is there a way I can have multiple inputs (more than 1 address) and outputs (more than 1 address)?

For multiple inputs and outputs, currently no, we may consider to add this function.
I hope you can already add the multiple inputs and outputs. To be honest, my first choice as my wallet was bither wallet, however since your application does not offer multiple inputs and outputs I've move to electrum.
Bither v1.7.1 released:
1. Fix getting BCC by too large tx;
2. Support importing wrongly encoded private keys from blockchain.info ;

Pages:
Jump to: