Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bither - simple&secure Bitcoin wallet.(iOS/Android 1.9.5) - page 4. (Read 66168 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 503
A simple and secure Bitcoin wallet!
So any news on anything here as not been any updates made. I see you have another project on your hands with another wallet. Hope you guys add some of the features in being able to use multi types of different coins in this in the future. is your Enterprise Edition much different from this version or just more advanced options and security?

Dear crazyearner,

Thanks for asking, Smiley

About different coins, we are still considering on support more altcoins, maybe in the future.

About our Enterprise version, that is a special designed wallet system that companies can build their own secured bitcoin management system based on Bither wallet technology.

We will keep working on Bither wallet individual version and enterprise version, to help the bitcoin users and companies manage their bitcoins easier and safer.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
So any news on anything here as not been any updates made. I see you have another project on your hands with another wallet. Hope you guys add some of the features in being able to use multi types of different coins in this in the future. is your Enterprise Edition much different from this version or just more advanced options and security?
legendary
When will their be updates and improvements made to Windows wallet or is this on the to do list for updates?

We will update our desktop version (including Windows) in following weeks,  Wink

Looking forward to it. Best client I used so far for BTC. Hope you introduce other coins into this wallet like litecoin Doge coin and some others and to have 1 client BTC devoted and another as a multi wallet to support many different coins. You guys have the knowledge to make a good alt BTC wallet spread and adventure to adding other coins into it am sure many others would like to see this happen too.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Deleting current private keys feature on iOS would be extremely helpful.
Great job on the app btw.  Grin
When will their be updates and improvements made to Windows wallet or is this on the to do list for updates?

We will update our desktop version (including Windows) in following weeks,  Wink

We will update our desktop version in following weeks,   Wink
legendary
Bither Android v1.3.9 released, iOS version released too  Cheesy

legendary
Where are the devs for this wallet. Seems active one min, next inactive or not around much.

Would like to put another idea forward for layout and improvement for usability.

Sorting feature for Addresses

This you can create folders and drop your addresses into each one to sort out for different types of nature. Each folder can create a name for it then add the address into it.
Gambling, Business use, Personal use, Donation and so on making own separate folders.

Just a small idea I know some would like and would like this sort of feature in it to sort all addresses into different categories, that way I know where stuff is and what is used for what Smiley

Sorry for the late response. We are living in China. The government puts a strict limit on the networks. We'll have to use some kind of a proxy to visit bitcointalk.org. That's why we are not responding in time. Sorry.

It's a good advice that you brought to us. We will discuss it. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for getting back to me, and sorry to hear you got problems accessing bitcointalk. Hope you manage to resolve the problem in future. You could use Opera browser has its own built in proxy under turbo mode used on a lot of sites that have blocked access on. Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Where are the devs for this wallet. Seems active one min, next inactive or not around much.

Would like to put another idea forward for layout and improvement for usability.

This you can create folders and drop your addresses into each one to sort out for different types of nature. Each folder can create a name for it then add the address into it.
Gambling, Business use, Personal use, Donation and so on making own separate folders.

Just a small idea I know some would like and would like this sort of feature in it to sort all addresses into different categories, that way I know where stuff is and what is used for what Smiley

Sorry for the late response. We are living in China. The government puts a strict limit on the networks. We'll have to use some kind of a proxy to visit bitcointalk.org. That's why we are not responding in time. Sorry.

It's a good advice that you brought to us. We will discuss it. Thank you for your support.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Currently, we can not copy private key. Can you fix it? Also, dropped transactions are being re-broadcasted indefinitely. Please don't re-broadcast transaction, instead, show a warning when transaction is dropped.

Sorry for reply later.

Clipboard is an public area for other app on your phone, so there is may be some bad app can stolen your private key when you copy it, so we think it is not safe enough.

Drop transaction is only remove the transaction on your phone, it can not stop other peer to broadcast this transaction. So it may receive again from other peer, but this time it will not re-broadcast again. We will think about record the transaction is dropped, so when you receive the transaction it will show a mark.
bither sdoes not work on osx yosemite!!!!

i had so much money inside when I used mavericks...and now after upgrading all money has disappeared!!!

latest version does not work on mac os which was released a year ago!!!  and you guys are busy with apple watch?

fix this or tell me how to get my money out of that app, where is the wallet folder and how do i get all money out of it???

please help asap, thanks!

Eh, Bither is meant to be working right on Yosemite. We all use Yosemite in the team. How did you upgrade from Mavericks? Did you erase all your data? Bither's data is stored in this folder ~/Library/Application Support/Bither . You can go and check if your data is still there.
Bither Android v1.3.8 released  Cheesy

legendary

Activity: 32
bither sdoes not work on osx yosemite!!!!

i had so much money inside when I used mavericks...and now after upgrading all money has disappeared!!!

latest version does not work on mac os which was released a year ago!!!  and you guys are busy with apple watch?

fix this or tell me how to get my money out of that app, where is the wallet folder and how do i get all money out of it???

please help asap, thanks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Currently, we can not copy private key. Can you fix it? Also, dropped transactions are being re-broadcasted indefinitely. Please don't re-broadcast transaction, instead, show a warning when transaction is dropped.
legendary
Does this wallet support import of other wallet addresses using private key from Bitcoin core? As getting sick of core crashing and having to rebuild index.

Yes. You can import private keys.

Handy to know this then as going to start importing and eventually stop using core unless really needed to due to size and crashing and rebuilding is really annoying and no idea why keeps doing it caused my system to crash last night yet is installed on windows 8.1 clean install of os only seems to be doing on load up of wallet or downloading a lot of blocks on it to update. Maybe revert to core once it improves in proformanc eor not needing to build index over and over.
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Does this wallet support import of other wallet addresses using private key from Bitcoin core? As getting sick of core crashing and having to rebuild index.

Yes. You can import private keys.
legendary
Not bad  Grin - still prefer Breadwallet but will continue watching it...

Thank you so much for taking Bither in consideration. We will keep improving Bither.
Pages:
Jump to: