Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bither - simple&secure Bitcoin wallet.(iOS/Android 1.9.5) - page 3. (Read 66168 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 503
A simple and secure Bitcoin wallet!
Being able to choose the transactions' inputs and outputs would indeed be useful.

We may consider this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
Being able to choose the transactions' inputs and outputs would indeed be useful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Any way that I can remove ads? I love your bither for ios, but it has ads, it's just 2 secs but I hope there is a way to pay for no ads.

Also, is there a way I can have multiple inputs (more than 1 address) and outputs (more than 1 address)?
[Bither&bitpie] new versions help users to easily get BCC/BCH (Bitcoin Cash).

For Bither wallet users :
http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/bitherbcc/index.html
Bither Android v1.7.0/iOS v1.6.9 will help users to easily split BCC/BCH to their bitpie wallet.

For bitpie wallet users :
http://docs.bitpie.com/en/latest/bitpiebcc/index.html
bitpie v2.1.0 now fully supports BCC/BCH.
New mobile/desktop version released with higher fee options.
Bither v1.6.7 released with Chinese seed support for HD Account and higher fee option.

Bither Android v1.6.1 and iOS v1.6.2 released with:
1. Adjust the transaction fee option;
2. Add advertise;
Hi,

Bither is saying; ''is being confirmed'' about my last transaction and dont let me spend it.

Transaction is here: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/AD3D862FF54C28E6DE034C23FED35CDFF358F26B9E44A0921903C3F0ED2E1F74

How long do I have to wait?

Sorry for the late. Currently our team are working hard on new milestone version of bitcoin wallet, so we do not check forum often.

Have you tried with the "Reload Transaction" function?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Hi,

Bither is saying; ''is being confirmed'' about my last transaction and dont let me spend it.

Transaction is here: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/AD3D862FF54C28E6DE034C23FED35CDFF358F26B9E44A0921903C3F0ED2E1F74

How long do I have to wait?

Bither iOS v1.6.1 released:
1. Fix Bugs.
2. Improve Performance.
Bither iOS/Android v1.6.0 released:
1. Upgrate QR-Code Format.
Bither iOS v1.5.0 released:
1. More data source on "Reload Transaction Data".
2. Speed up the transaction sending.
legendary
Activity: 1820
So 2 months on any new updates coming on upcoming software or just mostly chilled and everything working with out problems and only plan to update now and then. Wallet works perfect but I think if you guys want to expand on people using need to get the word out as most people I speak to never even heard of this wallet. Hoping you guys continue to grown and have a massive future in the wallet filed and players.

Dear crazyearner,

Thanks for your support. Currently we are working on our brand new wallet solution. We may release it in the summer of this year.
Cheesy

Fantastic, nice to see you guys around looking forward to the new release hoping you guys add in another coin. Would love to see  Ethereum be one of them been as tho how big it is getting but then again is still new. Hope you guys get some more features added in to one a must maybe custom option for fees as only have min and low fee maybe add in low medium or high fee and option to add own fee in like custom amount.
So 2 months on any new updates coming on upcoming software or just mostly chilled and everything working with out problems and only plan to update now and then. Wallet works perfect but I think if you guys want to expand on people using need to get the word out as most people I speak to never even heard of this wallet. Hoping you guys continue to grown and have a massive future in the wallet filed and players.

Dear crazyearner,

Thanks for your support. Currently we are working on our brand new wallet solution. We may release it in the summer of this year.
Cheesy

Bither Android v1.5.0 released with more data source on "Reload Transaction Data".

legendary
Hoping that one day this gets its own section like other wallets have. Also any news on new windows version been updated no doubt that is last in the last as you got others updated and seems not much activity going on currently for the wallet.

Idea for improvement on next version. To have the ability to change what fee is allowed to be used to send coin. I see under options you already have default and low. Maybe a better option to have would be to put what ever fee you want to put using slider option min to max and a variable what you can set etc. As with default still takes a while an when am in a rush to send and confirm payment ill send double the default fee or a little more for it to be picked up quicker.

Currently, we are working hard on our new version with new design. It may come out soon.
legendary
Hoping that one day this gets its own section like other wallets have. Also any news on new windows version been updated no doubt that is last in the last as you got others updated and seems not much activity going on currently for the wallet.

Idea for improvement on next version. To have the ability to change what fee is allowed to be used to send coin. I see under options you already have default and low. Maybe a better option to have would be to put what ever fee you want to put using slider option min to max and a variable what you can set etc. As with default still takes a while an when am in a rush to send and confirm payment ill send double the default fee or a little more for it to be picked up quicker.
Bither iOS v1.4.0 released  Wink

Bither Android v1.4.0 released, and fixed "Transaction Malleability" issue, Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: