Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bither - simple&secure Bitcoin wallet.(iOS/Android 1.9.5) - page 8. (Read 66168 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Windows 32 bits just added,  Wink

You were fast! +1 . Try to add pics of the desktop wallet, now only pics of mobile wallet is there. Smiley Stay tuned for my feedback! Wink

~~MZ~~
Activity: 661
Merit: 503
A simple and secure Bitcoin wallet!
You are rocking! Cheesy No 32-bit? Sad

~~MZ~~

Windows 32 bits just added,  Wink

You are rocking! Cheesy No 32-bit? Sad

~~MZ~~
Bither Desktop v0.0.2 released  Cheesy

Some amazing progress is being made with this wallet it seems!

Will have to try this out for myself, and do a small review on my website!

Happy New Year to all of you Wink

Dear jdebunt,

Thanks for your support Cheesy

Happy New Year to you too!

Best Regards.

Wen Hao
Bither Team
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Some amazing progress is being made with this wallet it seems!

Will have to try this out for myself, and do a small review on my website!

Happy New Year to all of you Wink
Bither Android v1.2.3 released  Cheesy
1. Message signing and signature verification.

2. Choosing change address manually.

Bither Android v1.2.2 released  Cheesy
1. Improve QR Code scanner.

2. Add view on blockmeta for Chinese users.

Bither iOS v1.2.1 released with Touch ID support  Cheesy
Bither v1.2.1 released (iOS users should wait for 1-2 weeks reviewing)
1. PIN code

2. bits and more currencies

3. trash can

Using #Bither to gen #XRANDOM private key and print encrypted QR-Code on photopaper. Best #bitcoin paper wallet ever!  Cheesy

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/laErG9Y.jpg[/img]

Great! Chinese? Other languages are also supported, right? It would be better if we can print just the qrcode, private key and address and above a Bither logo and link(like armory does).

~~MZ~~

Currently Bither supports English and Chinese, and we will add more languages in the future.
Your advice is very helpful. We will improve these in future release.

Thanks MZ, Cheesy

Wen Hao
Using #Bither to gen #XRANDOM private key and print encrypted QR-Code on photopaper. Best #bitcoin paper wallet ever!  Cheesy

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/laErG9Y.jpg[/img]

Great! Chinese? Other languages are also supported, right? It would be better if we can print just the qrcode, private key and address and above a Bither logo and link(like armory does).

~~MZ~~
Using #Bither to gen #XRANDOM private key and print encrypted QR-Code on photopaper. Best #bitcoin paper wallet ever!  Cheesy

Bither v1.2.0 released (iOS + Android) with RCheck protecting your bitcoin transactions.

Please add these too!

• Encryption of whole wallet not individual features like now.
  • An option to see the private key of individual address and an option to back up private key
  • If you are enabling #2 , force the users to enter password to protect it and you may want to enable file sharing through itunes.
  • An option to scan 'n' number of private keys in a row. You can make a drop-down list for this like the drop-down list shown when generating address(es).
  • Showing the full TX list of an address not from the time when addresses was imported or atleast the number of TX shown after the sign must be correct.
  • An option to explore a TX in BE from the transaction list shown, just like exploring the address in BE from the wallet.
  • Supporting other Block Explorer(BE) too, mainly, btc.blockr.io and blocktrail.com , these are the ones which is widely used.
  • An address book. It would be good if we can add details other than name and BTC address in it such as email, phone number.
  • An option to label address
  • Option to reload the transaction data of specific address(es)

I think we need to chat through Skype or something! Wink Tongue

~~MZ~~

All your advices are very helpful to us. Thanks again for your help !
Our team's email is : [email protected]
Maybe we will register Skype later, and all our team members are looking forward to chat with you !

Best Regards,

Wen Hao
Bither Team
Please add these too!

• Encryption of whole wallet not individual features like now.
  • An option to see the private key of individual address and an option to back up private key
  • If you are enabling #2 , force the users to enter password to protect it and you may want to enable file sharing through itunes.
  • An option to scan 'n' number of private keys in a row. You can make a drop-down list for this like the drop-down list shown when generating address(es).
  • Showing the full TX list of an address not from the time when addresses was imported or atleast the number of TX shown after the sign must be correct.
  • An option to explore a TX in BE from the transaction list shown, just like exploring the address in BE from the wallet.
  • Supporting other Block Explorer(BE) too, mainly, btc.blockr.io and blocktrail.com , these are the ones which is widely used.
  • An address book. It would be good if we can add details other than name and BTC address in it such as email, phone number.
  • An option to label address
  • Option to reload the transaction data of specific address(es)

I think we need to chat through Skype or something! Wink Tongue

~~MZ~~
Bither Android v1.1.1 released.
1. Less battery usage; 2. Less network data usage; 3. Pure Java Bitherj;

Thanks for explaining! Smiley But if we once choos hot wallet, we can't change it into cold wallet, right? So without another phone, I can't make a cold wallet address. Roll Eyes Why I asked about deleting/archiving is because I generated 10 hot addresses when I found that we can't generate more than that, so I just want to make it sure, but now it is impossible to undo it unless you add the feature. I will try to import private key, somehow it might work. And, please show the a progress bar like for syncing because my address has received some BTC though it isn't received in wallet. So it will be good if we know how mouch time is left to sync and also you haven't added the value of 'low' & 'high' fees, please add that too. Thanks! Smiley

~~MZ~~

Thanks MZ,

We will improve these functions ASAP. Really thanks for your advices  Cheesy
Thanks for explaining! Smiley But if we once choos hot wallet, we can't change it into cold wallet, right? So without another phone, I can't make a cold wallet address. Roll Eyes Why I asked about deleting/archiving is because I generated 10 hot addresses when I found that we can't generate more than that, so I just want to make it sure, but now it is impossible to undo it unless you add the feature. I will try to import private key, somehow it might work. And, please show the a progress bar like for syncing because my address has received some BTC though it isn't received in wallet. So it will be good if we know how mouch time is left to sync and also you haven't added the value of 'low' & 'high' fees, please add that too. Thanks! Smiley

~~MZ~~
I didn't quite understand what is XRANDOM? Is there a guide? With the new update more types of private keys are supported. Cheesy
  • Can the private keys be imported offline now?
  • Is the license related issues fixed?
  • Why is it only supporting 10 addresses/wallet? If you can't change that option(10 addresses/wallet), atleast make an option to delete addresses or archive it.
  • Please provide value of BTC for all currencies
  • Please implement an option to sign transaction from a paper wallet and to push it, after that all details will be deleted. You can check Mycelium github repo for source code.
  • Does watch only supports addresses other than the addresses in Bither cold?

Thanks! Smiley

~~MZ~~

Dear MZ,
XRANDOM is a TRNG (True Random Number Generator) solution provided by Bither. When generating a new private key, XRANDOM will gather entropy from different kinds of sensors of your mobile phone (e.g. : camera, microphone, gravity sensor......), these will give user true randomness. After gathering enough entropy, Bither will combine the result with Kernel's SecureRandom (e.g. : /dev/urandom on linux) and return final random number.
XRANDOM has these advantages :
1. True Randomness;
2. even one of the two random source fail, the final result is still safe;
3. cheap (you donot need to buy hardware random number generator);
4. simple.

If you want to import private keys offline, you can import to the Bither Cold Wallet, and use the Hot Wallet to monitor the newly imported addresses.
We had added license in related files.
Bither Hot Wallet support 10 "hot" addresses and monitoring 100 "cold" addresses. We set these limits cause of the performance consideration on mobile platform. Because the new version (Bither v1.1.1) will improve a lot in battery usage and network data usage, we may upgrade these limits in future ASAP.
We may try to support addresses managements (delete/archive) in a safe way.
We will add more currencies in the future version.
Thanks for your advice on paper wallet, we will think through it.
Currently, the watch-only mode only supports Bither Cold Wallet's address, because of the SPV mode and decentralized. For a central service, it's easy to implement watch-only on any addresses, because all data are on their server.

Thanks again for your advices, all these advices will help our team a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: