Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1415. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
if you need an escrow service,
use https://bithold.eu
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
I am glad for Blackcoin but you do realize that this pump was twitted by a pumper 1 day ago! We don't really know where is the bubble but it can anytime since it is being pumped!

this is not some pump by a twitter guy ...

+1

I think the 'twitter guy'  (there is some debate on who actually did it) indeed was the catalyst, but come on there is 500btc of volume traded... Or is it 'Wolong'?

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
I am glad for Blackcoin but you do realize that this pump was twitted by a pumper 1 day ago! We don't really know where is the bubble but it can anytime since it is being pumped!

I don't really believe this is just pumping. This is hype. The so called whales have been saying stuff about pumping for a few days now, but what I personally see is a megahype around the multipool Smiley.
+1
multipool and end of PoW is the reason for me. Such a great idea! I wish I knew earlier...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Hello,

top 1000 wallet analysis compared with yesterday.

top 10 hold : just under 15 mill

top 10 wallets:
Code:
Rank	address	March 15th	change from yesterday
1 BKvbFYk7XpHKEBpD3KTDwjXqDyQsRYCAD1 3450000 New wallet !!  (Exchange?)
2 B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb 1915523.391 New wallet !!
3 BRLbUWDC5iSokSFED1GaSdxC1ReEvsaE3y 1633724.031 100%
4 BAfagM1qg7Z6zCbijiB4ZetwtFLFgFmKBE 1362831.269 100%
5 BBivCaM3Qj4euRnFJmYiTFTGfWEzU9A9BL 1358764.443 100%
6 BBFsG6ioDmast8SiKpB1GTdjbet4tvxK2U 1271139.988 84%
7 BALoJW2zw4pKZfbuNtSzYVr5oDzcWiiXgg 1026581.658 100%
8 BQzGUknYdwi43U9JPnouf4dmmgNSQRT6YR 1000000 New wallet !! (Exchange ?)
9 BMTapHhG6tDZzqV9DNdGGYZPeSNb2RX2ZB 999999.96 New wallet !! (Exchange ?)
10 BN791jjCYKTk1tWS6KC9sUbWY4ivxLkyg9 975000.0999 100% (Exchange ?)

there are 2 brand new leaders in the top wallet category. However the top one could be an Exchange wallet. that would make sense as there is 500+ BTC daily volume.

to get into the top 20 takes 500k coins or 17 BTC

Top 50 takes 200k coins or about 6.8 BTC

top 100 takes 100k coins or 3.4 BTC

In the top 100 there is 22 brand new wallets that were not there yeserday.

Overall the top 100 is holding 36 million however I believe the increase in  5 million from yesterdays 31 million is mostly due to people keeping their BC in an exchange.

Top 1000 hold about 68 million total

Activity: 182
someone making that it was a twitter pump so they can buy when it drops.. haha to you.. guess stakeholders in BC really believes in this coin.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

don't forget we have a dedicated pool which pumps the price as well. on the other side i don't think anyone would have so many coins to pump for so long.
Activity: 68

Yep. First 3btc+ sell and it will go down in the shitter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

this is not some pump by a twitter guy ...
Activity: 476

I don't really believe this is just pumping. This is hype. The so called whales have been saying stuff about pumping for a few days now, but what I personally see is a megahype around the multipool Smiley.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
Activity: 84
As i said yesterday morning. Enjoy the roller coaster ride fellas. It is going bananas!
Activity: 196
That's all folks - you can go home now, nothing to see. Cheesy
Pump should be done any time now.
Activity: 476
Remember:

This coin has no premine. If you want to thank the devs, the community manager and the guy that build the multipool, you can do so here:

rat4 - The Dev: B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i

Soepkip - The Community Manager - B96Ma83Sbxq5HR6UsPtbGapi9s5ZRHjwNo

RadioStatic - The MultiPool Guy - BNv9p33UqpeBJNyzycXXabKjquRZw5CAw3

instacash - The Mac Wallet Dev - BF3AYX1tGXWwgUaHoPxGjYG9ajj9g8L3Uz

CONSIDER DONATING TO THE DEVS!
Activity: 686
i have 960000 of these babies not selling anytime soon, come on black coin. guys Takeicoin is another that can skyrocket

You sure you're not selling those along the way?  Wink I'm bearish on just about every alt these days, so it's hard for me to believe that blackcoin will rise above 5k, let alone even higher.

If I can make a nice profit I'll be happy.

no way maan, i would only sell is if i see it hitting where i bought which is under 1100. its not hitting that. the risk is being out of this. takeicoin will give a profit of 30+ times, so will have plenty more coins to add here.

Why do you expect TAK to rise this much? It's another same old same old....coin

market cap is way too low for a coin with history like that. 4btc buy order, it wont hit lower than that.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
i have 960000 of these babies not selling anytime soon, come on black coin. guys Takeicoin is another that can skyrocket

You sure you're not selling those along the way?  Wink I'm bearish on just about every alt these days, so it's hard for me to believe that blackcoin will rise above 5k, let alone even higher.

no way maan, i would only sell is if i see it hitting where i bought which is under 1100. its not hitting that. the risk is being out of this. takeicoin will give a profit of 30+ times, so will have plenty more coins to add here.

Why do you expect TAK to rise this much? It's another same old same old....coin

I'm bearish as well, but conservatively estimating I do see it going well above 9000. This is not a number I pulled out of thin air, but comparing BlackCoin with previous trends..etc..etc. I know this will sound crazy and wishful thinking, but I would not be surprised is BlackCoin reached 0.00150 by next month.

If you must sell, please set your sell walls higher. Your wouldn't sell one Euro for one penny USD. Don't sell BackCoin for 3200 sat when there is clearly demand.

there is no chance i will, i am not expecting a really quick rise. this will develop slowly, i do not expect a fall from maybe  at 5000 where it may fall and settle but like i said not to the price where i bought. selling will be easy as there is demand but buying back the same amount of coins will be ddifficult.

i have no sell orders.
Activity: 168

I'm bearish as well, but conservatively estimating I do see it going well above 9000. This is not a number I pulled out of thin air, but comparing BlackCoin with previous trends..etc..etc. I know this will sound crazy and wishful thinking, but I would not be surprised is BlackCoin reached 0.00150 by next month.

If you must sell, please set your sell walls higher. Your wouldn't sell one Euro for one penny USD. Don't sell BackCoin for 3200 sat when there is clearly demand!

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I wish i havent sold 3000 Blackcoins a while back. And idiot me, i also cashed them out to Eur.
Jump to: