Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 11. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
I would like to see more videos about the project, and various interviews. It would clearly show people your active work. How much money do you need to collect to achieve the goal, guys?
It will probably be launched as part of the marketing program. The target for ICO is a $ 1 million soft cap and a $ 15 million hard cap.
What do you think, how close are they to their goals at the moment? And where is it possible to observe?
Nowhere. Bonafi will announce the results at the conclusion of the ICO. But I think the soft cap is over. In addition, Bonafi accepts private investment in addition to ICO
Activity: 336
I would like to see more videos about the project, and various interviews. It would clearly show people your active work. How much money do you need to collect to achieve the goal, guys?
It will probably be launched as part of the marketing program. The target for ICO is a $ 1 million soft cap and a $ 15 million hard cap.
What do you think, how close are they to their goals at the moment? And where is it possible to observe?
Activity: 149
Activity: 378
Activity: 289
I think Bonafi is worthy of admiration. They continue to follow their ideas and actively move forward in such a difficult period of time. I believe in you guys and in your great future
Activity: 350
Hello everyone here! Tell me please, where can I study all your documents in order to correctly evaluate your project?
I advise you to explore the whitepaper, the project website, as well as several demonstrations on YouTube. And some evaluations on the ICOBench
Activity: 364
Hello everyone here! Tell me please, where can I study all your documents in order to correctly evaluate your project?
Activity: 377
I see you have a tokens custody period? How can I make sure I get my tokens in 45 days? Will I receive a purchase confirmation email?
You will receive a email with the confirmation of the purchase + you can see the balance in your personal account on their website
And when can we start trading? I don't like to keep tokens, I really like the trade. It seems to me that it is trade that contributes not only to the increase in the price of the token, but also to the improvement of the project as a whole.
I see you have a tokens custody period? How can I make sure I get my tokens in 45 days? Will I receive a purchase confirmation email?
You will receive a email with the confirmation of the purchase + you can see the balance in your personal account on their website
Activity: 342
How does your crypto tag work, and why are you so sure that it will last so long? WHAT if crypto tags will be inoperative in most cases and will cause huge inconvenience for sellers?
This is a very simple device in production. There is no reason to worry about it. Bonafi has already found a trusted manufacturer of similar tags. It will differ from ordinary ones only by the presence of a blockchain.
Merit: 1
How does your crypto tag work, and why are you so sure that it will last so long? WHAT if crypto tags will be inoperative in most cases and will cause huge inconvenience for sellers?

The practice of using NFC shows that it works extremely stable. Since the Bonafi crypto tag is technologically similar to a conventional NFC tag, it can be assumed that this will not have any problems. Let's hope that such incidents will not occur
Activity: 364
Will the crypto tag be broken if the goods are opened? Or can it operate further? Suppose I bought a smartphone and want to sell it in a year. Can I use a crypto tag to confirm the originality of the product?
You can, but don't be surprised if the buyer doesn't believe any of your word. Crypto tag allows you to determine with 100% confidence the authenticity of a new product, but not used
Activity: 322
Really well idea, interesting project, mindful website! Very cool concept with a useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology   Cool
Merit: 1
Hey
Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
If you believe Google, then Bonfi is already listed on at least 5 ICO browsers. This is not so little, and everywhere a good rating. See for yourself  Wink
Activity: 334
Hey
Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future? If yes, when are you going to do this?
Activity: 336
Will the crypto tag be broken if the goods are opened? Or can it operate further? Suppose I bought a smartphone and want to sell it in a year. Can I use a crypto tag to confirm the originality of the product?
Yes of course. The life of the crypto tag is huge. I think it will be at least 10 years in storage at home. The question of the buyer of your equipment will be only 1 - is it true that what you put in the old packaging is an original product? Maybe you changed it?
This will be a great enough success for Bonafi if you find a good partner. I'm not talking about such giants as Apple or Samsung. But what is the company building materials or auto parts for example. With a large turnover of goods.

I don't see counterfeit products in this segment, therefore, they may not be very interested in such cooperation. It is best to look for some clothing brands, or those who are engaged in electronics, smartphones or portable speakers. This could help.
You're wrong. Here is a short article about it. I think counterfeit auto parts are a completely different area for Bonafi activities:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/comment/counterfeit-car-parts-counting-high-cost-growing-market-fakes/

It is very difficult to find a common language with manufacturers of auto parts, because they are all greedy and in principle they are not interested in this, as their sales are very successful without it.
Pages:
Jump to: