Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 12. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0
This will be a great enough success for Bonafi if you find a good partner. I'm not talking about such giants as Apple or Samsung. But what is the company building materials or auto parts for example. With a large turnover of goods.

I don't see counterfeit products in this segment, therefore, they may not be very interested in such cooperation. It is best to look for some clothing brands, or those who are engaged in electronics, smartphones or portable speakers. This could help.
You're wrong. Here is a short article about it. I think counterfeit auto parts are a completely different area for Bonafi activities:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/comment/counterfeit-car-parts-counting-high-cost-growing-market-fakes/
Activity: 392
This will be a great enough success for Bonafi if you find a good partner. I'm not talking about such giants as Apple or Samsung. But what is the company building materials or auto parts for example. With a large turnover of goods.

I don't see counterfeit products in this segment, therefore, they may not be very interested in such cooperation. It is best to look for some clothing brands, or those who are engaged in electronics, smartphones or portable speakers. This could help.
Activity: 149
Activity: 322
I think that fake things they are useful. They are cheaper than original but same practical. My opinion concerns only clothes. Medicine, food and drinks should be original. The idea is very good and it can be realized easily. You're original.

This is only if the buyer knows that he is buying non-original clothes and is paying much less for it! But there are many cases when a buyer purchases a thing through the Internet, pays the full cost of the original product and gets a fake, the cost of which does not even make up 2-3% of the cost of the original product. Agree, it's a shame? That is what Bonafi is fighting.
Activity: 313
Your developments are impressive. I understand that the development of the project will take quite a long time? It seems to me that this will pay off only after a few years, but the project is good for long-term investments. Because this is a new level, a new security token and compliance with all laws will play a very important role in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I think that fake things they are useful. They are cheaper than original but same practical. My opinion concerns only clothes. Medicine, food and drinks should be original. The idea is very good and it can be realized easily. You're original.
Activity: 282
I would download your app for testing if it were possible! It is very interesting to see the interface and functionality. I hope the launch of the beta version will not be postponed and we will see it in the 1st quarter!
Of course. In my opinion - Bonafi is a very serious project with a strong team. They are extremely purposeful and do everything to be successful. But they work according to the laws, and this is difficult. It takes longer. More time to prepare various agreements and documentation. So you have to be a little more patient.
Activity: 308
I would download your app for testing if it were possible! It is very interesting to see the interface and functionality. I hope the launch of the beta version will not be postponed and we will see it in the 1st quarter!
Activity: 364
Guys, what about listing on exchanges? Do you have any thoughts on this? I see that many say that trade should start in December/January ... is this true?
Bonafi plans listing after the ICO. I hope the first partners will appear by this time.

On which exchanges do you plan to list your token to? Already have any preliminary agreement on this?
I'm not sure about the arrangements, but the developers claim that the OpenFinance trading platform will be  Grin
Activity: 356
Guys, what about listing on exchanges? Do you have any thoughts on this? I see that many say that trade should start in December/January ... is this true?
Bonafi plans listing after the ICO. I hope the first partners will appear by this time.

On which exchanges do you plan to list your token to? Already have any preliminary agreement on this?
It may be true, it seems like a lot of work they are being prepared at the moment to register a partnership, other than that in Q1 2019 they will also release a Beta and will also get involved on a customer. I can't wait.

Haha, yes that's right. I am inspired by this idea and I look forward to trying it myself and telling friends about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It may be true, it seems like a lot of work they are being prepared at the moment to register a partnership, other than that in Q1 2019 they will also release a Beta and will also get involved on a customer. I can't wait.
Activity: 406
Activity: 378
Bonafi is a good live project. Great site, good investor cabinet. I see regular news and articles and situations of counterfeiting in the world and ways to solve these problems. Bonafi shows very good results and has an excellent rating.
Activity: 350
Where can I see team member data? Yes, I see on the first page a description of the composition of the team, but I am not interested in this. Where can I see the proven experience of the project founders and get acquainted with their previous projects?
Activity: 334
I think you can do what was indicated in the roadmap, however, what will be your marketing program? Do you plan marketing activities after ICO? On good, after ICO begins the most complex process of becoming a project, and the most important thing is not to relax after ICO

Yes of course. They have foreseen everything. Marketing program after ICO, blocking tokens after ICO in order to prevent unnecessary trading and price collapse. Lack of bounty and airdrop!
Activity: 326
I think you can do what was indicated in the roadmap, however, what will be your marketing program? Do you plan marketing activities after ICO? On good, after ICO begins the most complex process of becoming a project, and the most important thing is not to relax after ICO
Activity: 350
The news that we will be able to check the products we buy will be well received by the public. Now we don't have to trust the seller for the word. We just check the goods using the application. So simple!
Activity: 364
I don’t really understand how a buyer learns about the presence of a crypto tag on a product? Will you make your logo on every product with a crypto tag?
A crypto-tag will be visible on the product packaging. You can familiarize yourself with the design options by looking at the photos in the Telegram channel.
Hey. I saw these photos, but it seems to me that it doesn't look very aesthetically pleasing, and if I were a manufacturer, I would hide the crypto tag under the paper layer on the box.

There is a huge variety of crypto tag application options. Someone will show it, someone will hide it. This is not the most important thing to solve now. However, hiding a crypto tag in a box means reworking the production process of these boxes.

Given that manufacturers of goods are unlikely to make the boxes themselves, then there is a new question. It will be necessary to entrust the crypto tags to the third producer so that it introduces the crypto tags inside the boxes. This is not as safe as simply sticking a crypto tag in a single manufacturer’s factory.
Pages:
Jump to: