Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 15. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
This is the first fully legal ICO...or STO..of all that I have seen. Your idea, protection against counterfeit is a very serious problem, therefore compliance with the laws will help you to avoid any problems in the future.

Yes, it's STO (Security Token Offering). Bonafi offers exactly the security token. You can read about it here:
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-launches-sto-to-fight-counterfeits-on-blockchain/
Activity: 322
This is the first fully legal ICO...or STO..of all that I have seen. Your idea, protection against counterfeit is a very serious problem, therefore compliance with the laws will help you to avoid any problems in the future.
Activity: 334
Can I discuss individual investment conditions with you? I am considering the possibility of investing in US dollars, however, as I understand it, you do this using Escrow? Is it possible to reduce the amount you specified in 20.000 dollars? Smiley
Hey. Try writing to administrators in a Telegram chat. Here is the link: https://t.me/bonafi
Most likely 20 thousand dollars is the only option for investing in dollars.
Can I discuss individual investment conditions with you? I am considering the possibility of investing in US dollars, however, as I understand it, you do this using Escrow? Is it possible to reduce the amount you specified in 20.000 dollars? Smiley
Activity: 364
In fact, I watched the main projects in 2018, and I found a very small number of projects representing the security token. It seems to me that the security token is a key advantage of Bonafi
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Blockchain unique technology and Bonafi use it for the benefit of society. This is a rather noble idea and I am ready to invest in such a business.
The Bonafi ICO will last until December 23, 2018. Have time to invest before the end. Possibility to buy tokens cheaper than it is now no longer.

In addition, trading on the stock exchanges will not start soon. American investors generally will not be able to trade for another year.

Hey. As far as I understand, the price will not fall below the current one for the reason that investors will not sell tokens at a price lower than the price they bought for? This is quite logical, right?
Blockchain unique technology and Bonafi use it for the benefit of society. This is a rather noble idea and I am ready to invest in such a business.
The Bonafi ICO will last until December 23, 2018. Have time to invest before the end. Possibility to buy tokens cheaper than it is now no longer.

In addition, trading on the stock exchanges will not start soon. American investors generally will not be able to trade for another year.
your project is beautiful, if only it was a good thing from him. now a lot of counterfeit products and everything is very difficult to trace

Yes, Bonafi is a great project. From the point of view of investing, this is also an entirely acceptable option. It is a pity that the commission does not approve of bonuses for investors.
Activity: 336
your project is beautiful, if only it was a good thing from him. now a lot of counterfeit products and everything is very difficult to trace

Speaking of tracking. Bonafi will offer a service such as asset tracking. Manufacturers who have signed a contract with Bonafi, in addition to protection against counterfeiting and marketing tools, will also be able to track the location of products in real time. That is, information on items of movement of goods will appear immediately without any delay.

I would say that it is absolutely impossible to track. Counterfeiting develops faster than protection from it. Unfortunately, it will be very difficult for Bonafi to deal with more and more new ways of circumventing the law Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
Hi Bonafi. Tell me, what is the likelihood that you launch the action at the end of ICO and lower the prices of your tokens? Or are you quite successfully completing your fundraising, and this is not profitable for you?

All discounts, bonuses, bounty and others are excluded to the end of ICO. I’m sure Bonafi talked about this more than once. There are certain requirements. It seems like this is called a "howey" test...
Well, in fact, this is slightly different, however, all this is interrelated with the law on securities. And all the strange innovations of Bonafi have quite logical justifications. Here is some info:
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/h/howey-test.asp
Activity: 265
Hi Bonafi. Tell me, what is the likelihood that you launch the action at the end of ICO and lower the prices of your tokens? Or are you quite successfully completing your fundraising, and this is not profitable for you?

All discounts, bonuses, bounty and others are excluded to the end of ICO. I’m sure Bonafi talked about this more than once. There are certain requirements. It seems like this is called a "howey" test...
Activity: 392
Activity: 282

Yes a security token is a piece of bone that you hang around your neck on a chain.
I don't really understand your analogy. Do you mean that the security token carries more value in itself, or is it some kind of humor that I didnt understand?  Grin

It's said that investors will be more willing to buy security tokens. I'm not sure if this will happen during the crowdfunding stage. Maybe it will be more popular already when the token begins to be traded on the exchanges?

Fortunately, Bonafi all counted. They took into account all the requirements of the SEC about the bounty and bonuses, as well as the periods of retention of tokens. That is, there will be no dumping at all. Bonafi will enter the market and will gradually gain its value.

And how long Bonafi are going to “block” tokens? I saw projects that keep tokens without even warning their investors ... Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 308

Yes a security token is a piece of bone that you hang around your neck on a chain.
I don't really understand your analogy. Do you mean that the security token carries more value in itself, or is it some kind of humor that I didnt understand?  Grin

It's said that investors will be more willing to buy security tokens. I'm not sure if this will happen during the crowdfunding stage. Maybe it will be more popular already when the token begins to be traded on the exchanges?

Fortunately, Bonafi all counted. They took into account all the requirements of the SEC about the bounty and bonuses, as well as the periods of retention of tokens. That is, there will be no dumping at all. Bonafi will enter the market and will gradually gain its value.

Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: