Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 14. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Will I receive tokens immediately after I send you my funds?
How do you control the ratio of the value of your token to cryptocurrency, because the course is constantly changing?
They simply record the cost at the time of your purchase. It's simple.
Tokens you will not immediately. Only 45 days after the end of the ICO (if you are not an American) and after 12 months (if you are a US citizen)

Yes, the conditions for the retention of tokens at the same time are encouraging (there will not be those who sell cheap and so on) and are a little upset, since such conditions are unacceptable for many investors ...
How do you control the ratio of the value of your token to cryptocurrency, because the course is constantly changing?
They simply record the cost at the time of your purchase. It's simple.
Tokens you will not immediately. Only 45 days after the end of the ICO (if you are not an American) and after 12 months (if you are a US citizen)
Activity: 378
Activity: 324
If all data is stored on a blockchain, what is its protection? Is there real-time monitoring or something like this so that no one can change the data or erase it?
Just no one can change or delete data without a special level of access. This level of access has manufacturers or sellers. So it's safe enough
Activity: 250
If all data is stored on a blockchain, what is its protection? Is there real-time monitoring or something like this so that no one can change the data or erase it?
Activity: 308
Well, well, I really hope that they have already collected at least a soft cap and have now reduced all the risks and are preparing to launch their service.

I heard that Bonafi gets a lot of private investment. Just a couple of weeks ago, they entered into another investment relationship. I hope this will allow them to continue developing as efficiently as possible.
Activity: 406
Did I understand correctly that absolutely anyone would be able to use your application, regardless of whether it invested in ICO or not? That is, we just buy the required number of tokens and calmly use all your functions?
Yes of course! Investment is for investors and it has absolutely nothing to do with the use of the application by society. Fundraising is done in order to raise the necessary amount of funds for the development and launch of the project.

Well, well, I really hope that they have already collected at least a soft cap and have now reduced all the risks and are preparing to launch their service.
Activity: 364
Did I understand correctly that absolutely anyone would be able to use your application, regardless of whether it invested in ICO or not? That is, we just buy the required number of tokens and calmly use all your functions?
Yes of course! Investment is for investors and it has absolutely nothing to do with the use of the application by society. Fundraising is done in order to raise the necessary amount of funds for the development and launch of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
If I buy a couple of thousand BONA tokens - how much profit can I get and after what time? How rapid is the growth of the token you predict and how will you deal with dumping?
No one will answer your question. Cannot predict price behavior.
Bonafi should completely avoid dumping because no one will sell their tokens, since there was no bounty and airdrop.
Activity: 392
If I buy a couple of thousand BONA tokens - how much profit can I get and after what time? How rapid is the growth of the token you predict and how will you deal with dumping?
 How does escrow work when investing in Bonafi? How many dollar investments do you get?
Activity: 322
The main thing is that the application retains its speed of operation. Because the buyer is not always interested in viewing ads, videos and promotional codes. Sometimes it's just necessary to check the product and close the application.
Yes, you can simply check the product and close the application. There will be no intrusive advertising.
Hey. Bonafi creates a full-fledged marketing platform, and if you want to receive reward tokens, it's better to use all the functions of the application.
To get a reward - you need to write reviews about products. But 1 review about each product, not more. So, you have to buy more products and write more reviews.
Activity: 364
The main thing is that the application retains its speed of operation. Because the buyer is not always interested in viewing ads, videos and promotional codes. Sometimes it's just necessary to check the product and close the application.
Yes, you can simply check the product and close the application. There will be no intrusive advertising.
Hey. Bonafi creates a full-fledged marketing platform, and if you want to receive reward tokens, it's better to use all the functions of the application.
Activity: 149
Activity: 289
A very serious project with huge and wide application possibilities. Congratulations on a successful demonstrations, I think in the future you will find a lot of fans. I wish you a successful completion of ICO
Activity: 392
Steve brought together a fairly strong and big team. You have done quite a lot over the year and I highly expect your launch. I am interested to observe your development.
Yes, quite a good team that inspires at least some confidence. It is a rarity now. Many projects have no demonstrations or even an alpha version of the product. Some projects do not even have white paper ...
Fortunately, Bonafi has all of the above.

These were scam projects. Now there are almost none, as investors no longer buy everything. Now it is very difficult to achieve token appreciation and investors are most careful in choosing objects for investment
Activity: 250
Steve brought together a fairly strong and big team. You have done quite a lot over the year and I highly expect your launch. I am interested to observe your development.
Yes, quite a good team that inspires at least some confidence. It is a rarity now. Many projects have no demonstrations or even an alpha version of the product. Some projects do not even have white paper ...
Fortunately, Bonafi has all of the above.
Pages:
Jump to: