Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 13. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I don’t really understand how a buyer learns about the presence of a crypto tag on a product? Will you make your logo on every product with a crypto tag?
A crypto-tag will be visible on the product packaging. You can familiarize yourself with the design options by looking at the photos in the Telegram channel.
Hey. I saw these photos, but it seems to me that it doesn't look very aesthetically pleasing, and if I were a manufacturer, I would hide the crypto tag under the paper layer on the box.

There is a huge variety of crypto tag application options. Someone will show it, someone will hide it. This is not the most important thing to solve now. However, hiding a crypto tag in a box means reworking the production process of these boxes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
I don’t really understand how a buyer learns about the presence of a crypto tag on a product? Will you make your logo on every product with a crypto tag?
A crypto-tag will be visible on the product packaging. You can familiarize yourself with the design options by looking at the photos in the Telegram channel.
Hey. I saw these photos, but it seems to me that it doesn't look very aesthetically pleasing, and if I were a manufacturer, I would hide the crypto tag under the paper layer on the box.
Activity: 364
Activity: 308
So due to the SEC rules you don’t have an airdrop or bounty? But what can you offer investors, how will you interest us?
In fact, a good idea, a liquid token, full compliance with the laws. This is not a project for quick money. This is a project for serious investors who appreciate these qualities.
Activity: 324
Wow a project with a very interesting concept with a useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology. With strong promotional support from a team of professionals I think this project will be able to attract many investors because of the benefits offered. Hopefully this project can really be realized and run smoothly.
I wonder how much Bonafi is really interested in working with small manufacturers?

Bonafi will be ready to work absolutely with any manufacturer. Whether it is a small manufacturer, or previously unknown
Activity: 377
Wow a project with a very interesting concept with a useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology. With strong promotional support from a team of professionals I think this project will be able to attract many investors because of the benefits offered. Hopefully this project can really be realized and run smoothly.
I wonder how much Bonafi is really interested in working with small manufacturers?
As far as the application is concerned, this basically helps in preventing pirated and counterfeit goods from being sold, shipped, and accessed. And this is an incredibly good achievement. I wish you success!
Right. But beyond that, the application will also have marketing functions. The system of reviews and awards, advertising and other social services
I didn't see in the demonstration the work of the reward system. It would be curious to see. Are you going to make any new demonstrations?

I haven't seen any plans for a demonstration this year, however, I heard that Bonafi will launch their business soon and in fact no longer need any demonstrations.
I disagree. Demonstrations will help to attract more attention from investors. And this, in principle, will help to introduce this product into society.
As far as the application is concerned, this basically helps in preventing pirated and counterfeit goods from being sold, shipped, and accessed. And this is an incredibly good achievement. I wish you success!
Right. But beyond that, the application will also have marketing functions. The system of reviews and awards, advertising and other social services
I didn't see in the demonstration the work of the reward system. It would be curious to see. Are you going to make any new demonstrations?

I haven't seen any plans for a demonstration this year, however, I heard that Bonafi will launch their business soon and in fact no longer need any demonstrations.
Activity: 313
I would like to see a list of potential companies with whom cooperation is planned. I saw your articles about Apple  as well as about the Amazon marketplace. What do they say about your project?
Nothing. Most likely they didn't even hear about Bonafi. But I am sure that soon everyone will learn about such modern methods of combating counterfeit goods.
Activity: 392
I would like to see a list of potential companies with whom cooperation is planned. I saw your articles about Apple  as well as about the Amazon marketplace. What do they say about your project?
Activity: 250
It seems that people have high hopes for your project? I hope you are also supported by a number of manufacturers interested in this soluton. Public support is crucial  Wink
Merit: 1
Good thing you take an investment of 100 dollars. This will allow you to get more investors! At least, it is much more acceptable conditions than 1000 dollars
The main stage of ICO is always carried out with the most comfortable conditions for the public. $ 100 is a fairly large amount for many countries. But I hope Bonafi already have a large number of investors.
I think Bonafi is already at that stage when the project will be launched not depending on any factors, market jumps and so on.
Good thing you take an investment of 100 dollars. This will allow you to get more investors! At least, it is much more acceptable conditions than 1000 dollars
The main stage of ICO is always carried out with the most comfortable conditions for the public. $ 100 is a fairly large amount for many countries. But I hope Bonafi already have a large number of investors.
Where can I be convinced of the effectiveness of your system? Can I independently check how this works?
Not yet. The application is available only for potential Bonafi partners. You will be able to experience this approximately in March 2019.
Where can I be convinced of the effectiveness of your system? Can I independently check how this works?
Pages:
Jump to: