Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 16. (Read 72691 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
An excellent project, probably capable of entering the market quite successfully. In principle, a good option for investments for competent investors.
Yes, but I don't know what a security token is. I have not yet met such projects, but everyone says that this is a new trend in the United States.

Yes a security token is a piece of bone that you hang around your neck on a chain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
An excellent project, probably capable of entering the market quite successfully. In principle, a good option for investments for competent investors.
Yes, but I don't know what a security token is. I have not yet met such projects, but everyone says that this is a new trend in the United States.
Here is a small article about the security token. Read if interested.
https://blockgeeks.com/guides/security-tokens/
Activity: 350
Activity: 254
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I will gladly use this. I really like your idea of creating so much of a global ecosystem that will connect customers and producers together and allow us to work more efficiently.
I don't really understand the meaning of such an association ... to improve products, or what?

Improving feedback, improving product quality, mutually beneficial cooperation is always there.
Activity: 313
I will gladly use this. I really like your idea of creating so much of a global ecosystem that will connect customers and producers together and allow us to work more efficiently.
I don't really understand the meaning of such an association ... to improve products, or what?
Activity: 308
Good project ratings on many ICO resources. In principle, a good whitepaper, but I would like a shorter version. Can I invest from a bank card?
I am not surprised by the good ratings. The idea of Boenafy deserves attention and respect. However, I am surprised at the lack of various reviews and other promotional materials about this project.
Because their marketing program will be conducted only after fundraising. So all promotional materials, I hope, are still ahead.

I hope that we will get certain privileges when using the Bonafi application. It seems like the developers promised free tokens for the application?

Hi Yes. We will be able to get a certain amount of promotional tokens for use, however, I haven't heard how much and for how long
Activity: 336
Good project ratings on many ICO resources. In principle, a good whitepaper, but I would like a shorter version. Can I invest from a bank card?
I am not surprised by the good ratings. The idea of Boenafy deserves attention and respect. However, I am surprised at the lack of various reviews and other promotional materials about this project.
Because their marketing program will be conducted only after fundraising. So all promotional materials, I hope, are still ahead.

I hope that we will get certain privileges when using the Bonafi application. It seems like the developers promised free tokens for the application?
Activity: 342
In the absence of any government programs to protect against counterfeit, we all were waiting for someone's private project on this issue. I wonder if countries will be against it, to introduce it into their domestic markets?
This should not prevent anyone except the bandits. So, I think, sooner or later, and depending on the success of Bonafi, they can receive the necessary support from the authorities and manufacturers.
Activity: 326
In the absence of any government programs to protect against counterfeit, we all were waiting for someone's private project on this issue. I wonder if countries will be against it, to introduce it into their domestic markets?
Activity: 265
I like your project. This allows you to reduce not only the amount of counterfeit, but in general the temptation to do something like counterfeiting. That is, you basically contribute to the minimization of crime

With proper use of the blockchain, the number of crimes can be reduced many times. But many countries see this as a reverse threat. Apparently, due to misunderstanding
Activity: 324
I like your project. This allows you to reduce not only the amount of counterfeit, but in general the temptation to do something like counterfeiting. That is, you basically contribute to the minimization of crime
Activity: 378
Are you trying to create some kind of eco-system for uniting all manufacturers with potential buyers? Imagine how cool it would be? Do you have any more global thoughts, rather than just checking the goods through a blockchain?
Hey. Of course, Bonafi pursues the goal of globalizing its technologies and fully implementing it on the world market.

Hey. I hope that Bonafi will cope with this matter in about a couple of years. I think this is quite realistic deadlines.
Activity: 392
Are you trying to create some kind of eco-system for uniting all manufacturers with potential buyers? Imagine how cool it would be? Do you have any more global thoughts, rather than just checking the goods through a blockchain?
Hey. Of course, Bonafi pursues the goal of globalizing its technologies and fully implementing it on the world market.
Activity: 356
Activity: 250
What is the advantage of having a partnership with NetObjex? What are the benefits of using the HyperLedger blockchain?
NetObjex provides enterprises and technology companies with the most comprehensive IoT platform in the world. Their focus and goal is to provide customers with excellent service, and partner with clients to develop industry leading solutions.
Pages:
Jump to: