Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 17. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
What is the advantage of having a partnership with NetObjex? What are the benefits of using the HyperLedger blockchain?
Activity: 11
An interesting project no doubt, but still these shell accounts to comment on thread arouse suspicion
Activity: 350
I have heard about this browser extension for a long time, but there is still no news about it. The authentication system itself inspires confidence.
They wanted to show it back in September. But then they reported that they had some more important things to do and postponed the browser extension until Q1 2019. Most likely we will see it together with the official launch of the product in the new year!
The project is definitely necessary for the world of trade! Did I understand correctly, before ordering the product I go to your website and check the product? and you with full guarantee tell good or bad goods?
The main idea of Bonafi is to check the goods not through the site, but using the mobile application and the product itself. You bring a smartphone and scanning occurs through the NFC.
However, Bonafi is developing his browser extension, which will allow identifying vendors and checking for a sale certificate.
I have heard about this browser extension for a long time, but there is still no news about it. The authentication system itself inspires confidence.
Activity: 364
The project is definitely necessary for the world of trade! Did I understand correctly, before ordering the product I go to your website and check the product? and you with full guarantee tell good or bad goods?
The main idea of Bonafi is to check the goods not through the site, but using the mobile application and the product itself. You bring a smartphone and scanning occurs through the NFC.
However, Bonafi is developing his browser extension, which will allow identifying vendors and checking for a sale certificate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Can I invest in your project if I am not an accredited investor? Explain to me exactly how it works.  Roll Eyes
Bonafi is of great value to the public. They will be of great help to both us and manufacturers if they are able to introduce their solution to the market.
They can. Bonafi is essentially a working product. They just have to run it. It will happen anyway.  Cool
Activity: 356
Bonafi is of great value to the public. They will be of great help to both us and manufacturers if they are able to introduce their solution to the market.
Steve posted his performance on the radio. The recording is available in the official Bonafi Telegram: https://t.me/bonafi

You can post it here, I just don't use Telegram ... maybe someone can post it?  Smiley Roll Eyes

Unfortunately I didn't find a hosting to download the record. So ... Telegram is the easiest solution. But I don’t think this radio show is important
Well, if at least a couple of hundred people listened to this broadcast, that would be good. And maybe a couple of thousand people. It is important. Any word about Bonafi, whether on the radio or on television, is very important.
Steve posted his performance on the radio. The recording is available in the official Bonafi Telegram: https://t.me/bonafi

You can post it here, I just don't use Telegram ... maybe someone can post it?  Smiley Roll Eyes

Unfortunately I didn't find a hosting to download the record. So ... Telegram is the easiest solution. But I don’t think this radio show is important
Activity: 406

Activity: 392
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
When will they implement this solution? And how soon? I've seen so many promising projects but they ended up as plans only. Will this ever be real very soon?
Sure. Bonafi is growing fast. Began work in early 2018. On 23 December, fundraising is completed. Run in Q1 2019. The application works, and some manufacturers are already testing this in closed tests.
HM... interesting. What are the successes in fundraising? Is there at least some information about this? How many investors do you have at the moment ??
Activity: 334
When will they implement this solution? And how soon? I've seen so many promising projects but they ended up as plans only. Will this ever be real very soon?
Sure. Bonafi is growing fast. Began work in early 2018. On 23 December, fundraising is completed. Run in Q1 2019. The application works, and some manufacturers are already testing this in closed tests.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Do I understand correctly that your Crypto-Tag can be used not only as a way to protect against counterfeit, but also to replace the usual security seal?
Yes of course! I saw that Bonafi talked about solutions to this issue. Probably, Bonafi will offer several options to control the autopsy.
Have you seen how other manufacturers do? Sticker, at the opening of which, the inscription "void" remains. Bonafi considers this decision in conjunction with the crypto tag.
That is, a second-hand product will be impossible to check for originality due to the lack of a crypto tag?  Huh

Great project. I appreciate your desire to create something to combat counterfeit. This problem has already become so strong that defeating it will be very difficult.
Activity: 336
Do I understand correctly that your Crypto-Tag can be used not only as a way to protect against counterfeit, but also to replace the usual security seal?
Yes of course! I saw that Bonafi talked about solutions to this issue. Probably, Bonafi will offer several options to control the autopsy.
Have you seen how other manufacturers do? Sticker, at the opening of which, the inscription "void" remains. Bonafi considers this decision in conjunction with the crypto tag.
That is, a second-hand product will be impossible to check for originality due to the lack of a crypto tag?  Huh
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: