Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 140. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I hope that the use of your service will be beneficial for customers. I heard that you want to make rewards for those who leave feedback about the application's work?
Activity: 250
Serious project when you plan to run it?
Did you carry out the initial development at your own expense?
As far as I know, the initial developments were sponsored by several interested investors.
Activity: 350
Serious project when you plan to run it?
Did you carry out the initial development at your own expense?
Merit: 1
You have chosen the right development strategy. I saw your articles about possible applications and your intentions to follow the rules of the US commission. It's impressive
It's right. Projects that work in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country are usually always successful.
Activity: 289
You have chosen the right development strategy. I saw your articles about possible applications and your intentions to follow the rules of the US commission. It's impressive
Activity: 282
Very large-scale project. It looks like you are going to dominate in this direction? I havent seen a project that would take on such a difficult direction in conquest yet
Yes, but developers will receive tremendous support from manufacturers and users around the world.
Activity: 364
Very large-scale project. It looks like you are going to dominate in this direction? I havent seen a project that would take on such a difficult direction in conquest yet
I understand that at the moment we are waiting for an extension for the browser and more detailed information about the future of the project, right?

yes now the so-called cooling period, since the project passes a security commission. Developers promise the news on August 8 Smiley
Activity: 55
I am very inspired by your idea of creating opportunities for safe online shopping and not only. A great demonstration and a really clear idea.

This will be useful even when buying in a regular store. You just bring the smartphone and you already know, the official product, or the fake

I don't really understand if the scan will be free of charge. Or will there be some symbolic value?

Bonafi plans to make it so that each scan would require a fraction of token to be used. The actual amount could vary depending upon the item. But, for example, an iPhone could be $0.25 worth of the token, or a pair of Nike shoes could be $0.10 worth of the token. And, the tokens may be available on the initial download of the Bonafi App, sent as a reward by the manufacturer upon owner registration, or purchased from exchanges in the future when the token is listed.

Hey. Excellent. That way, you will also earn a small portion from each scan, right?

Not automatically. We intend that each scan would spend a fraction of the token. And it is planned that user engagement with the manufacturer would be rewarded with tokens. These would include product owner registration and continued user reviews.
Activity: 313
I understand that at the moment we are waiting for an extension for the browser and more detailed information about the future of the project, right?
Activity: 350
Excellent team, great chances of success. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. This will be a real breakthrough in the field of protection from counterfeiting
Read the articles here, it's incredible.
https://old.reddit.com/r/bonafi/
Activity: 322
Excellent team, great chances of success. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. This will be a real breakthrough in the field of protection from counterfeiting
Hi, good project. Do you think you will have competitors? Technology NFC is not new, has someone tried to do something like that? Or are you the first?

Competitors are always there. However, it is in this direction that I dont see projects stronger than Bonafi. Their technologies and developments are new and extremely relevant.
I agree with you. Bonafi is a project based on real professionals and currently undergoing a review by the US Commission. This is a very serious approach to business!
Activity: 308
Hi, good project. Do you think you will have competitors? Technology NFC is not new, has someone tried to do something like that? Or are you the first?

Competitors are always there. However, it is in this direction that I dont see projects stronger than Bonafi. Their technologies and developments are new and extremely relevant.
Activity: 308
Activity: 377
I expect this idea will be useful. Brilliant approach, riveting project, vigilant website!

Of course it will be useful! For all! For ordinary buyers, for sellers, for producers and the market economy as a whole.
Activity: 322
Extremely good project in our time, when counterfeit goods are imported in tons. This harms genuine producers, harms life and health, takes away a bunch of nerves and money.
Activity: 265
I'm looking forward to launching your service. I think this has effect on counterfeiters almost immediately

I think the very appearance of such a technology has already frightened counterfeiters.
But we dont take into account places like markets (where a lot of clothes, electronics, and everything you can wish for), where people don't know about the blockchain, and in general are sometimes so naive that they think that the big brands are selling their goods there.

But only those who want to save go there. Theoretically, they themselves are to blame for buying counterfeit.
The most offensive is to buy a fake via the Internet or in a large store.

And often sellers themselves dont know that they are selling a fake.
But I understand that the extension for the browser came up just to control counterfeit when buying through the Internet?
I'm looking forward to launching your service. I think this has effect on counterfeiters almost immediately

I think the very appearance of such a technology has already frightened counterfeiters.
But we dont take into account places like markets (where a lot of clothes, electronics, and everything you can wish for), where people don't know about the blockchain, and in general are sometimes so naive that they think that the big brands are selling their goods there.

But only those who want to save go there. Theoretically, they themselves are to blame for buying counterfeit.
The most offensive is to buy a fake via the Internet or in a large store.

Jump to: