Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 141. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I'm looking forward to launching your service. I think this has effect on counterfeiters almost immediately
How will you distribute crypto tags? And what is the cost of 1 unit? How profitable will it be to purchase a whole batch of crypto tags?
Activity: 308
You are making serious progress in this direction, which is quite difficult for development. However, we need you and the whole world. I will support you as soon as this becomes possible

Yes, Bonafi didn't choose the easy way. But as a rule, this quality leads to victory. Their desire to change something, to do better in the end will be successful
Activity: 350
You are making serious progress in this direction, which is quite difficult for development. However, we need you and the whole world. I will support you as soon as this becomes possible
Activity: 334
Join Reddit to keep abreast of all the latest updates about the project:
https://reddit.com/r/bonafi/
Hey, great page. Regular updates of the articles will allow you to keep up-to-date with the news of the project and understand what areas their activities are aimed at
Activity: 336
Join Reddit to keep abreast of all the latest updates about the project:
https://reddit.com/r/bonafi/
Activity: 392
Modern technology in the fight against counterfeit is the only option for really effective struggle. But even this doesn't help completely eradicate the counterfeiters, and of course takes a lot of time, given the volume of counterfeit products already on the counter
Activity: 406
Good application. I hope for a better demonstration soon. With a better sound, detailed comments and more products

The developers promise to focus on pharmaceutical products as well as previously shown goods from the category of clothing and footwear

Oh thats cool. I with pleasure will look. I hope for recording in the studio, or in a quieter place than the first demonstration. And a more detailed video, 5-10 minutes with a description of the functions and a demonstration of the crypto tag itself Smiley
Activity: 342
Good application. I hope for a better demonstration soon. With a better sound, detailed comments and more products

The developers promise to focus on pharmaceutical products as well as previously shown goods from the category of clothing and footwear
Activity: 356
Activity: 254
Millions, and maybe a lot more people will regularly and actively use your application. It's a brilliant idea, to create a project to protect against counterfeit products. I think blockchain will help realize this in no time
Well yes. In principle, the technology looks effective and doesn't raise questions ... but still need an extensive marketing program to spread the information about the existence of such a method of protection

Don't worry about it, I'm sure that the team has a marketing campaign that will spread the information about the project
Activity: 308
Millions, and maybe a lot more people will regularly and actively use your application. It's a brilliant idea, to create a project to protect against counterfeit products. I think blockchain will help realize this in no time
Well yes. In principle, the technology looks effective and doesn't raise questions ... but still need an extensive marketing program to spread the information about the existence of such a method of protection
Activity: 326
Activity: 350
didn't read the full thread, but here's the deal, I'm a pharmacist and I know that counterfeit drugs from rogue online pharmacies are really big right now, everybody's buying them
could your technology be used to fight that, too?

Directly. One of the main directions of the project will be pharmaceuticals. So you don't have to worry about this  Wink
By the way, the developers said that in August there will be a demonstration in which there will be products relating to pharmaceuticals. Be sure to check it Smiley
didn't read the full thread, but here's the deal, I'm a pharmacist and I know that counterfeit drugs from rogue online pharmacies are really big right now, everybody's buying them

Directly. One of the main directions of the project will be pharmaceuticals. So you don't have to worry about this  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wish many investor maintenance your idea when ICO will begin!

this is certainly a very interesting question, and I would like to find an answer on it. It seems to me that managers will not answer this.
The project essentially opens the door to a brighter future. I like it, it will reduce the number of counterfeiters to a minimum and no longer need to worry about the fact that you buy a fake or already used product
I'm wondering how the crypto tag will be applied and whether it will be possible to understand whether the product was opened or not?
Bonafi recently showed an idea in which a sticker leaves an inscription about the breaking of a security seal in the event of an autopsy. I think this will be realized
Yes, this is a cool technology. As far as I understand, this can not be dismantled even using heating. Hence, this is a 100% guarantee of a new product
Activity: 282
The project essentially opens the door to a brighter future. I like it, it will reduce the number of counterfeiters to a minimum and no longer need to worry about the fact that you buy a fake or already used product
I'm wondering how the crypto tag will be applied and whether it will be possible to understand whether the product was opened or not?
Bonafi recently showed an idea in which a sticker leaves an inscription about the breaking of a security seal in the event of an autopsy. I think this will be realized
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Jump to: