Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 18. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Do I understand correctly that your Crypto-Tag can be used not only as a way to protect against counterfeit, but also to replace the usual security seal?
Activity: 377

Stop, why did you say "again"? Huh
Did Bonafi launch ICO before? I have not seen this ...
No, Bonafi didn't start fundraising before. They began development this year. There were other projects without a blockchain. For example, Vecain has been working for more than a year, but I cannot say that they are successful.

I wonder how successful they are at the moment? I heard they entered into some private investment last week?
Activity: 350

No, Bonafi didn't start fundraising before. They began development this year. There were other projects without a blockchain. For example, Vecain has been working for more than a year, but I cannot say that they are successful.
Activity: 364
For a long time there was no news about the browser extension, as well as a single video about the project or a review of your ICO. Why?
Due to the sharp decline in interest in investing in ICO. There used to be a lot of bloggers who did reviews on different ICOs, but now very few people are interested in this except for those who professionally invest in

I am sure that Bonafi is suitable for investors in terms of benefits. That is, all purchased tokens in any case will bring you profit sooner or later.
This is not 100% reliable information, since you cannot be sure if it will be possible for Bonafi to develop quickly and whether they will be able to do it at all.

Again this piss smelling bonafi coin. What the hell is wrong with it? Bonafi. The name is approaching the farthest degree of stupidity and at the same time its stupider than all intermittent degrees between the first and the last one being the limit of absolute stupidity. If bonafi was a particle it would travel inside of itself etc collapse into itself instead of ferrying charge between surfaces in space.
Again this piss smelling bonafi coin. What the hell is wrong with it? Bonafi. The name is approaching the farthest degree of stupidity and at the same time its stupider than all intermittent degrees between the first and the last one being the limit of absolute stupidity. If bonafi was a particle it would travel inside of itself etc collapse into itself instead of ferrying charge between surfaces in space.

With all due respect to you, I feel a little hate on your part. The name speaks for itself. This is just for understanding the public.
The idea of the project - the fight against counterfeit. This is already a rather interesting and new use of the blockchain. I dont know how well they will be able to implement the idea, but the project itself is worthy of existence, dont you think so?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
For a long time there was no news about the browser extension, as well as a single video about the project or a review of your ICO. Why?
Due to the sharp decline in interest in investing in ICO. There used to be a lot of bloggers who did reviews on different ICOs, but now very few people are interested in this except for those who professionally invest in

I am sure that Bonafi is suitable for investors in terms of benefits. That is, all purchased tokens in any case will bring you profit sooner or later.
This is not 100% reliable information, since you cannot be sure if it will be possible for Bonafi to develop quickly and whether they will be able to do it at all.

Tell me exactly how blockchain is used in this project? What are the benefits of decentralization?
I understand that Bonafi, in addition to identifying goods, provides the ability to track assets using a blockchain. That is, data on the time and location of the product appear in real time.
Activity: 324
Tell me exactly how blockchain is used in this project? What are the benefits of decentralization?
Genuine data for each individual item and the journey through the supply chain will be permanently recorded on the Blockchain, allowing anyone to verify the authenticity of the products.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Cool technology in this project, I like the combination of some promising components, such as wireless data transmission and blockchain

Yes, now the blockchain is being introduced in almost every sphere. Bonafi was the first to introduce this into the anti-counterfeiting system.

I wonder how many private investors Bonafi has right now. Can I see the project fees somewhere?
Activity: 364
Cool technology in this project, I like the combination of some promising components, such as wireless data transmission and blockchain

Yes, now the blockchain is being introduced in almost every sphere. Bonafi was the first to introduce this into the anti-counterfeiting system.
Activity: 254
I would like to be convinced of the professionalism of the development team. How can I get acquainted with the experience of the team and with each member of the team separately?
Some information here:

Steve Kuh, CEO - 22 years as CEO of IT Tech firm
DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co, 10 years at a consumer electronics co.
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 7 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, Investor Advisor - Supply Chain

Good team, aren't you guys? I think these guys will be true to their idea. The main thing is that they understand that such a global project will develop very, very long and difficult.

Yes, a great experience in project management, and in general, the team is quite experienced. And the number of employees is considerable. Must cope, I think
I would like to be convinced of the professionalism of the development team. How can I get acquainted with the experience of the team and with each member of the team separately?
Some information here:

Steve Kuh, CEO - 22 years as CEO of IT Tech firm
DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co, 10 years at a consumer electronics co.
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 7 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, Investor Advisor - Supply Chain

Good team, aren't you guys? I think these guys will be true to their idea. The main thing is that they understand that such a global project will develop very, very long and difficult.
Activity: 108
Of the 7 projects chosen by me, Bonafi takes 2nd place. I like your idea and the way you develop, but I used to invest in dollars, and you have a minimum amount for investing in dollars - 25,000. Now this is a lot for me.
Precisely, bonafi is a project nice to us support and also follow, hopefully the project can run well and will continue to be a huge project and secure.
Of the 7 projects chosen by me, Bonafi takes 2nd place. I like your idea and the way you develop, but I used to invest in dollars, and you have a minimum amount for investing in dollars - 25,000. Now this is a lot for me.

Activity: 356

Activity: 282
Pages:
Jump to: