Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 142. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
The project essentially opens the door to a brighter future. I like it, it will reduce the number of counterfeiters to a minimum and no longer need to worry about the fact that you buy a fake or already used product
Activity: 378
I am check in concept on your plan, It is really good! Informed plan, pretty good design, flawless results.
Yes, and the results are really impressive right now. Although in fact the project is at a rather early stage
Activity: 265
I am very inspired by your idea of creating opportunities for safe online shopping and not only. A great demonstration and a really clear idea.

This will be useful even when buying in a regular store. You just bring the smartphone and you already know, the official product, or the fake

I don't really understand if the scan will be free of charge. Or will there be some symbolic value?

Bonafi plans to make it so that each scan would require a fraction of token to be used. The actual amount could vary depending upon the item. But, for example, an iPhone could be $0.25 worth of the token, or a pair of Nike shoes could be $0.10 worth of the token. And, the tokens may be available on the initial download of the Bonafi App, sent as a reward by the manufacturer upon owner registration, or purchased from exchanges in the future when the token is listed.

Hey. Excellent. That way, you will also earn a small portion from each scan, right?
Activity: 55
I am very inspired by your idea of creating opportunities for safe online shopping and not only. A great demonstration and a really clear idea.

This will be useful even when buying in a regular store. You just bring the smartphone and you already know, the official product, or the fake

I don't really understand if the scan will be free of charge. Or will there be some symbolic value?

Bonafi plans to make it so that each scan would require a fraction of token to be used. The actual amount could vary depending upon the item. But, for example, an iPhone could be $0.25 worth of the token, or a pair of Nike shoes could be $0.10 worth of the token. And, the tokens may be available on the initial download of the Bonafi App, sent as a reward by the manufacturer upon owner registration, or purchased from exchanges in the future when the token is listed.
Activity: 203
There are a lot of options for using your crypto tags. This is an amazing technology, I'm sure that you will find your customers (or partners) in the near future

It's right. However, although the developers say that they havent concluded a contract with anyone yet, I'm sure that there are already manufacturers who don't mind using Bonafi's technology
Activity: 324
There are a lot of options for using your crypto tags. This is an amazing technology, I'm sure that you will find your customers (or partners) in the near future
I really like that you are developing according to modern technologies. Your application will really add to the smartphone a new and useful feature, using NFC
The use of block chaining technology to combat counterfeit products is a very common thing in the near future. Now it is an industry worth entering.

I hope serious competitors will not appear and Bonafi will break out ahead, having got many large partners

Well, I havent seen any worthy projects in this direction yet. So Bonafi will be a favorite in this situation. And the presence of demonstrations and compliance with the rules of the commission will also be a huge advantage
Activity: 378
I really like that you are developing according to modern technologies. Your application will really add to the smartphone a new and useful feature, using NFC
The use of block chaining technology to combat counterfeit products is a very common thing in the near future. Now it is an industry worth entering.

I hope serious competitors will not appear and Bonafi will break out ahead, having got many large partners
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
A good project, I'm sure your idea will be very interesting to most manufacturers whose products are subject to forgery. And there are thousands of such manufacturers. A huge field for activities

Yes, it remains to prove the effectiveness of the application and crypto-tags. But I think there will be no problems. This is in any case more effective than the current method of protection (its absence)

haha, it's true. And other projects designed to combat counterfeiting don't show absolutely no results. Therefore, Bonafi's technology should make a good impression
Activity: 250
A good project, I'm sure your idea will be very interesting to most manufacturers whose products are subject to forgery. And there are thousands of such manufacturers. A huge field for activities

Yes, it remains to prove the effectiveness of the application and crypto-tags. But I think there will be no problems. This is in any case more effective than the current method of protection (its absence)
Activity: 308
Activity: 377

Activity: 364

I studied the information about your team, I liked the fact that every member of the team has vast experience in various fields.

Yes, the team is quite good, everyone is doing their own thing, so the project can already show the application and working crypto tags.
I studied the information about your team, I liked the fact that every member of the team has vast experience in various fields.
Activity: 149
I like this project, it will help to restore order in the sphere of trade and will save us from counterfeit goods.
That's right, a great perspective idea. It seems to me that at the moment the number of counterfeit goods on the market already exceeds 50%
Merit: 18
I like this project, it will help to restore order in the sphere of trade and will save us from counterfeit goods.
Jump to: